那个要怎么做啊
So how would this work?
那个 人工授精
With the, um...insemination?
基本上就是
Well, basically, you know,
我要连续注射荷尔蒙十二天
I'd get a hormone injection once a day for 12 days
来促进排卵
to boost ovulation,
然而去诊所里特设的房♥间
then we'd go to a clinic where they have rooms set aside
采集精♥子♥和卵子
for collection.
也就是说 他们给你一本杂♥志♥啥的
Meaning, you know, they give you magazines
消遣消遣 然后你进去就可以了
or whatever, and you go in and do your business.
我懂了
I mean, I get that part.
这要花多少钱
How much does it cost?
总共要一万美元
Uh, all-in, 10 grandish.
一万 真的假的
10 grand, are you serious?
真的
Yeah.
你有那么多现金吗
You have that kind of cash?
我准备透♥支♥几张信♥用♥卡♥
I'm gonna stretch some card limits
来凑一凑
and cobble it together.
我同意
I'm in.
怎么了
What?
你竟然先去接他
You picked him up first?
赶紧上车吧你
Just get in.
我得盯着你俩后脑勺盯上一个小时吗
Now I gotta stare at the back of your head for an hour?
对
Yeah.
总比在消防局
Guess it's better than
被乱枪打死强
getting shot at at the firehouse.
然后我回到家
So I come home,
想要从窗户爬进去 可窗户关了
try to climb in through the window, but it's shut.
被锁住了
It's locked.
我以为能偷偷溜回去 结果不成
I thought I got a clean getaway, but no.
所以我只能去摁门铃了
Now I gotta go around and ring on the damn doorbell.
我老爸 坐在椅子里
My old man, he's just sitting in his chair.
一直等我 等了几个小时
Waiting for me. For hours.
-凌晨3点钟吗 -我还满身酒气
- 3 o'clock in the morning. - Alcohol on my breath.
他死死地盯着我
He just stares at me, hard as nails.
然后说 "小子 要上大学
He says, "Boy, you got four choices
给你四个选择
where you're going to college,
陆军 海军 空军 海军陆战队 选吧"
army, navy, air force, marines--pick one."
至少你父亲还关心你
At least your old man gave a damn.
比尔·赫尔曼没那么差劲啦
Oh, Bill Herrmann wasn't so bad.
我和克里斯的哥哥拉里是朋友
I'm friends with Chris's older brother Larry.
你老爸回家时候还会和我们
Your dad would throw the ball with us
一起扔球玩儿
when he was home.
拉里并没有像我一样 让他那么失望
Larry did not disappoint him the way that I did.
你从来没说过你父亲的事
You never told me about your dad.
他和中西部的百货公♥司♥
Aw, sold luggage to department stores
做行李箱生意
all over the midwest.
经常出门 不怎么在家
He was on the road more than he was home.
是嘛
All right.
他还想让我跟随他的脚步去经商
He wanted me to chase him into the business
像我哥哥拉里一样
like my brother Larry did,
所以我就参加了消防员考试
so naturally I took the fireman's test.
拉里和我父亲很像
They got this whole thing... Larry and my dad.
我现在都不怎么和他联♥系♥了
I don't talk to him that much anymore.
你应该给他打个电♥话♥
You should call him.
是啊
I should.
他不回电♥话♥之后 我俩关系就更糟了
It'd be that much worse when he didn't call me back.
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
也许你们家解决问题的方式是
Maybe being quiet and keeping to yourself
保持沉默 自己扛
is how it works in the Mills family,
但我们家的规矩不是这样
but that's not how the Dawsons do it.
是吗
Is that so?
如果你想独挑大梁
Look, if you want to fly solo,
就梦里挑挑吧
you better do it in bed with your eyes closed, okay?
但你想为加入救援队做准备的话
But you want to train for squad,
那我们就边跑边谈吧
you better get ready to talk while you run,
我会陪你一直跑的
'cause I'm coming with you.
我想和你一起渡过难关
I want to be a part of whatever comes your way.
那你最好先系好鞋带
Well, then you better tie your shoes first.
我会追上你的
Oh, I'm gonna get you!
-时间刚好吗 -说是三点半
- This is the right time, right? - Paper said 3:30.
哈本殡仪馆
打扰一下 这是普理查德的葬礼吗
Excuse me, is this the Pritchard funeral?
是的 马上就要开始了
Yes. Yes. We're about to get underway.
-好 -进去坐吧
- Oh. - Have a seat.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thanks. - Thanks.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me with this?
他不是有五个儿子吗
Didn't he have, like, five sons?
-是的 -他家人呢
- Yeah. - Where's his family?
欢迎 朋友们
Welcome, friends.
我们今天不是来这里哀悼
We're all here today not to grieve,
而是来歌♥颂
but to celebrate the life of
约翰·艾伦·普理查德的一生
John Aaron Pritchard.
马太福音第五章第四节说到
Mattew 5:4 says, "Blessed are they who mourn.
"哀恸的人是有福的 因为他们必得安慰"
For they shall be comforted."
赶紧走
Let's get outta here.
阿门
Amen.
搞什么
So, like, I mean, that's it?
只来这么几个人
I mean... half a dozen people,
家人还不在场
and no family,
牧师甚至不知道他的名字
and a preacher who doesn't even know his name
还得看安排册才知道
without looking at the program.
不是要有升半梯的云梯车
I mean, where's the truck with a half-raised ladder
还要向牺牲的消防员敬礼吗
and salute to a fallen firefighter?
-克里斯 -不 说真的
- Chris-- - No, I'm serious.
我的葬礼会被搞成啥样
What's my funeral gonna be like when I kick it?
-或者你的 穆奇 -我应该不在意
- Or yours, Mouch, huh? - Doubt I'll care.
都一样
All the same.
就冲着他的贡献
He deserved a funeral with respect
也该有一场庄重的葬礼
for all of his service.
他只是没有因公殉职
And just because he waited a dozen years to die
还晚死了十几年 但他还是英雄啊
and moved out to the sticks doesn't mean he wasn't a hero.
-我们走吧 -鸣枪致敬
- Let's go. - Shotgun!
这 这根本不成样子
This-- this ain't right!
枪手有消息吗
Any word on the shooters?
没有
Nada.
葬礼怎么样
How was the funeral?
惨绝人寰就是用来形容那场葬礼的
What's worse than terrible? It was that.
-怎么了 -烤箱坏了
- What? - Oven's busted.
什么情况 榨汁机也坏了
What? Blender is too.
坏消息
Bad news.
记得昨天轮班遇到的那个小孩吗
Remember that kid from last shift?
-跳进洗衣通道的那个 -记得
- Jumped in the laundry chute? - Yeah.
没能撑过去
Didn't make it.
这孩子来过这里
He came here, this kid.
在这里参加课外活动
He was here on a class field trip.
他回家告诉妈妈
He told his mom he wanted to be a fireman
他想做一个消防员
when he got home.
九岁男童受伤 不幸去世
我认得他
Wow, I recognize him.
那是我来的第一天
It was my first day.
你们让我带他们参观
You guys had me give the tour.
我想起来了
Man, I remember that.
葬礼在星期五
Funeral's on friday.
爸爸 我是克里斯托弗 只是来问个好
Hey, pop, it's christopher. Just checking in.
很久都没给你打电♥话♥了...
I know it's been a while, and...
反正给我回个电♥话♥吧
Anyway, just call me back.
你知道最糟糕的是什么吗
You know what the worst part is?
是什么 凯利
What is the worst part, Kelly?
你根本没胆承认
That you don't have enough sack
你和希瑟在一起了
to admit you're sleeping with Heather.
至少没勇气明说
At least come clean.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表