凯西
Casey.
《芝加哥烈焰》前情提要
Previously on Chicago Fire...
这里很特别
This house is special.
为什么
Why?
因为这有一支救援队
Because it has a rescue squad.
他们是精英中的精英
They're like the best of the best.
-你怎么不加入他们 -我有这计划
- Why aren't you with them? - I plan to be.
我父亲多年前曾是这个分队的一员
My father was a member of the squad years ago.
你知道我对人工受孕这事
You know I've done thorough research
仔细研究了好久
on this whole insemination thing.
凯利 你愿意和我一起养个孩子吗
Kelly, I wanna know if you'd like to have a baby with me.
我就想听听他怎么说
I want to hear, you know?
我想知道爸爸是怎么死的
I need to know how my dad died.
在那次救火行动中
In the middle of that fire,
你父亲害怕了 他摘下了防毒面具
Your father panicked and pulled off his mask.
因为我不能违背良心
So I could not in good faith reward someone
让一个表现怯懦的人得奖
for demonstrating cowardice--
我知道你记挂这事
Listen, I know it's been on your mind,
我认为你能给救援队带来很大的帮助
And I think you'd be a really great addition to the squad.
我们一起努力 看看结果如何
Let's push it, see what happens.
好的
Okay.
我们可以不孤单
We don't have to be alone.
为什么我们不能幸福
Why can't we be happy?
安迪是我最好的兄弟之一
Andy was one of my best friends,
他又是你的丈夫
and he was your husband,
我们应该尊重他
and I think we should honor that.
真是抱歉 我迷迷糊糊睡着了
I am so sorry. I completely zonked out.
没关系 我不想吵醒你
No worries. I didn't want to wake you.
-现在几点了 -七点
- What time is it? - Uh, 7:00.
糟了 我得去外婆家把孩子们接回来
Oops, I have to pick up the boys from grandma's.
-好吧 -烤盘还是脏的
- Okay. - Uh, the baking dish is still dirty,
我会洗干净
so I'm gonna wash it.
-我来洗吧 -马特
- I'll clean it. - Matt.
我在家装店见过那套秋千
I saw this swing set fort type thing at True Value.
我很乐意为格里芬和本装好它
I've been meaning to build it for Griffin and Ben.
等下班了 我把它和盘子带给你
I'll bring it and the dish by after shift.
如果你觉得没问题的话
If that's cool with you.
谢谢 你真是
Thank you, you're--
-太好了 -客气什么
- That's very sweet. - Oh, come on.
-我可以用下洗手间吗 -当然可以
- Mind if I use your bathroom? - Of course.
我爸让我把这个给你
My dad wanted me to drop that off.
算是他对你挨了那肘子的道歉
His way of apologizing for you catching that elbow.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - All right, well,
-那我们队里见 -你有漱口水吗
- I'll see you at the house. - Do you have any mouthwash?
不是你想的
It's not what you...
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think!
是啊 我想你已经把事情都解决好了
Yeah. I'm sure you've got it all figured out.
你们有人知道约翰·普里查德吗
Hey! Any of you guys know John Pritchard,
还是你们太年轻没听说过
or are you all too young?
我来之前他已经走了
He was gone before I came on,
但我听说过他的一些事迹
but I heard stories.
那人挺受人敬仰的
Piece of work, that one.
-怎么 他死了吗 -是的
- What, he died or something? - Yeah!
博登 穆奇和我
You know, Boden, Mouch and me,
我们以前都认识这个人
we all knew him back in the day.
他大概比博登大了二十岁
He must have been 20 years older than Boden
如果这么说你能明白的话
if that tells you anything.
他怎么死的
What did he die of?
人老了吧 我也不知道
Old man stuff. I don't know.
葬礼明天在格雷斯湖边举♥行♥
Funeral is tomorrow up at Grays Lake.
你们都去吗
Are you guys going?
应该会去 对死者表示尊重
Yeah, I guess, you know? We should pay our respects.
好了 消防栓弄好了
All right. Hydrant's good to go.
彼得·米尔斯 你来清理下一个
Peter Mills, you get to flush the next one.
顺便告诉你
By the way,
saikensha wa saimusha yori kioku yoshi.[日语]
说些什么呢
What the hell's that?
你不是说我一句日语也不会说吗
You bet me I couldn't say a sentence in japanese.
我刚说了一句
I just said one.
你欠我二十块
You owe me 20 bucks.
好吧 首先 我完全不记得这事儿
Okay. "A", I don't remember that.
其次 谁知道你是不是乱说的
And "B", how do I know you're not just speaking gibberish?
-这是一句话 -说的什么意思
- It's a sentence. - What's it mean?
给我二十块 我就告诉你
Pay me 20 bucks, I'll tell you.
胡扯 你告诉我
Ridiculous. You tell me and--
救命啊 救命啊
Help! Help!
他掉下去了
He fell!
我们本来在楼上玩捉迷藏
We were playing hide and seek upstairs.
坚持住
Hang on.
我们马上就来
We're coming.
有人收到吗
Is there anyone?
我需要消防队派一名救护人员
I need a paramedic across from our firehouse!
-地址在哪里 -看我们车顶灯的位置
- What's the address? - Look for our lights!
-伙计们 快点 -走吧
- Let's go, bro! - Hit it!
他扭到脖子 没法呼吸了
His neck's twisted. He can't breathe.
我跟泰雅说了不要躲在洗衣通道里
I told Taye not to go in the chute!
-他知道的 -跟我来
- He knows better! - Come with me.
我们必须打通这面墙
All right, we have to get through this block.
61号♥救护车 去二楼
61, we need you on the second floor.
有小孩需要医护
It's a child.
-怎么回事 -有小孩躲进了洗衣通道
- What's going on? - Kid hid in the laundry chute.
-米尔斯 过来 -好
- Mills, get in here. - Yeah!
道吉
Dougie?
我跟他说了很多次别躲那里
I told him infinity times not to hide in there.
好了 慢慢出来
Ok, let's go back to front.
加油
Come on.
泰雅
Taye?
女士
Ma'am.
女士 别看
Ma'am, don't look.
我们会救出他的 相信他们
We'll get him out. Let them work.
道吉
Dougie...
宝贝 上楼去
Honey, go upstairs.
好
Okay.
上帝啊
Oh, God.
-把他抬出来 -别看
- Let's get him out. - Don't look.
脚抓稳了
Grab his legs.
-他休克了 -泰雅
- He's losing consciousness. - Taye!
抓稳他的脚
Grab his legs.
泰雅
Taye.
赶紧抬上救护车
Let's board him quickly.
抱紧我
Hold on to me.
一二三
One, two, three.
-你是他妈妈吗 -是
- You the mother? - Yes.
你可以随车看顾 走吧
You can ride in the back with me. Let's go.
去吧
Go on.
我离开一下
I'll be right back.
医生怎么说
What have you heard?
医生说很严重
The doctor says it looks bad.
气管受损
It's a damaged windpipe,
导致脑缺氧
so his brain was without oxygen.
这里的外科医生很专业
Well, they've got great surgeons here.
他们会竭尽所能的
They'll do everything they can.
你知道吗
You know...
泰雅去过你们消防局
Taye has been to your firehouse.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
去年秋天新学年开始
His whole class went on a field trip last fall
他们班级去实地考察
when the school year started.
他那段日子不停地谈论这个
It was all he could talk about for days.
他说他想当消防员
He said he wants to be a fireman,
帮助别人
help people.
那很...
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表