your business and to talk to you about it.
只是想先跟你说一下
I'm just giving you the heads-up that this guy
他可能会联♥系♥你
might be trying to contact you,
询问钥匙的事情
and it might be about the key.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你的提醒
I appreciate it.
我得走了
I gotta get going.
克丽丝汀
Hey, Christie.
第五脊椎
The C5 vertebra.
-骨折 -医生是这样说
- Fracture. - That's what the doctor said.
多久前的检查
How long ago was this exam?
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know.
好吧
Okay.
这个医生让你做手术的建议
This doctor may be a little eager
可能有点过急了
to get you under the knife.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
因为你要先做核磁共振
'Cause they're not gonna know anything
才能确诊
until they do an MRI.
别太悲观了
We are not gonna go worst-case right now.
得让芝加哥消防局的医生
Gonna let the CFD medical
做个详细诊断
give a fully informed diagnosis.
队长 我平常不求人的
Chief, I don't ask for a lot of favors.
但大部分时间我都状态良好
But since I feel fine 90% of the time,
我希望在此期间
I'd like to stay on squad
继续留在救援队
while this whole thing runs its course.
与此同时 下班后我马上安排预约
In the meantime, I'll set up an appointment for after shift.
他们一上班我就去
I'll get in there the next opening they got.
怎么了
What's going on?
休息 直到结果出来
Off duty till the results come in.
预约是什么时候
So when is the appoitment?
过会儿
Later today.
那么...上个医生说
And then...How long did the first doctor
你得休息多久
say that you'd be out?
半年
Six months.
其实...
You know...
我以前是体操运动员
I was a gymnast growing up.
怪不得你的身体如此柔韧灵活
Knew you must have got your flexibility from somewhere.
在全国锦标赛夺得名次后
And after I placed in nationals,
我受邀参加奥♥运♥会选拔赛
I got invited to the olympic trials.
比赛的前一周末
Weekend before...
我骑着自行车
I took my bike...
去湖边
down to the lake,
有辆出租车的车门突然打开
and this cab door opens up,
就变这样了
and there you go.
不过...两个月后我又能走路了
But...I was up and walking two months later.
重回体操队了吗
Were you ever a gymnast again?
没
No...
我好像不怎么会鼓励人
Probably not the best pep talk I could have given.
好吧
Okay.
我得问问你
Let me ask you this.
进入救援队
Does, um, being on squad
需要完成团身后空翻两周吗
involve having to stick a full twisting double layout?
需要
Yes.
你会好起来的
Well, you're gonna be fine.
你什么时候去马德里
When are you leaving for Madrid?
周二
Tuesday.
我可以推迟
I can push it.
不 不 不 你忙你的
No, no, no. No, do your thing.
你会来看我吧
Tell me you're gonna come visit me.
是的
Yes.
等我把背部掰直了就去
Once I get my back squared away.
从现在开始计算
I'm calling it right now.
最多两个月
Two months. Max.
好的 我答应你
All right. I'll take that.
我以为你还在休假
Thought you were out for the shift.
是的 事情提前解决了
Well, yeah, I resolved things a little bit early.
我能归队吗
Okay if I jump in?
去换衣服吧
Suit up.
你的手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
没事
Nothing.
是的 是的 我明白
Yeah. Yeah, I understand.
节哀顺变
And--and I'm so sorry for your loss.
请告诉我事情的进展
Well, please let me know what happens,
我会好好替罗莎着想的
and, uh, I'll keep a good thought for Rosa.
是 好的
Si. Okay.
再见
Adios.
罗莎的叔叔
Rosa's uncle...
他没法去医院探望她
He hasn't been able to get to the hospital to see her.
她要被遣返了吗
She getting deported?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
在她经历了这些事情之后
I can't imagine they would, though,
我难以想象他们依然这样做
with everything she's been through.
她的父母在哪
Where are her parents?
他们也在货车的车厢里
They were in the back of that trailer.
天啊
Oh, man.
那么
Well...
如果有什么地方能帮上忙 尽管说
Let me know if I can help in any way.
能和你聊一会吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
加布里埃拉·道森的快递
Delivery for a Gabriela Dawson?
太棒了
Oh...Great.
没有署名卡
No card.
看来我们的女士有神秘爱慕者啊
Doth milady have a secret admirer, perchance?
51号♥水罐车 81号♥云梯车
Engine 51, truck 81,
三号♥抢险车 61号♥救护车 25大队
squad 3, ambulance 61, battalion 25.
飞机失事 博斯沃斯和韦夫兰大街交口
Aircraft down, Bosworth and Waveland.
这里是81号♥云梯 我们还需要
This is 81. We're gonna need
两辆救护车到博斯沃斯和韦夫兰大街交口
two more ambulances to north Bosworth and Waveland.
伙计们 分头救援
Guys, fan out!
赫尔曼 跟我来
Herrmann, with me.
我们负责那辆车
We'll take that car.
你们没受伤吧
You guys okay?
是的 我们很好
Yeah, yeah. We're fine, we're fine.
-检查一下驾驶员 -他是我丈夫
- Check the driver. - My husband!
我丈夫怎么样了
How's my husband?
待在那别动 冷静下来
Okay, stay right there. Stay calm.
他去世了
Hey... He's gone, man.
先生 待在那别动
Sir, just stay where you are.
-我们会救你出去的 -我不需要那玩意儿
- We'll take care of you. - No, I don't need that thing.
只要让我出来就行
Just let me out of here.
把他弄出来
Get him out.
好的 我们走
All right, let's go.
慢慢来
Nice and easy.
您多大了 先生
How old are you, sir?
85 这无关我的年纪
85, and don't blame this on my age.
塔台给了我错误坐标
The tower fed me the wrong coordinates.
偏离跑道降落不是我的错
It's not my fault I landed short of the runway.
偏离跑道
Short of the runway?
你离最近的机场还有五英里
You're 5 miles from the closest airport.
好吧 那就怪联邦航♥空♥局吧
Well, take it up with the FAA.
我只是听从...
I was just following the...
不 不 不
Oh, no. No, no.
我以为我躲开那辆车了
I thought I missed that car.
别往那边看 跟我来
Don't look that way. Come with me.
我们得先把她拉出来 头部向前
Hey, we gotta pull her out headfirst.
你能清空她脚部的残骸吗
You have clearance on her feet?
不行 我够不到那里
Nah, I'm just out of reach.
得换个角度再来
I gotta hit it from another angle.
用衣服围住你的头 它能保护你
Just put this around your head to protect you.
米尔斯 跟我来
Mills! With me!
怎么了 女士
Ma'am?
我是凯西 我们需要医护员
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表