《芝加哥烈焰》前情提要
Previously on Chicago Fire...
我们走
Let's go, let's go!
安娜 帮我个忙
I need a favor, Anna.
除非必要 别随意服用
Be careful with these. Take 'em only when necessary.
-什么情况 -胳膊被卡住
- What do we got? - Trapped arm.
一 二
One, two...
-我得陪着他 -不 你不能
- I'm going with him. - No, you're not.
这可由不得你 小妞
This ain't up to you, lady.
你可是有前科的 你说呢
You have a bit of a track record lately, wouldn't you say?
不能凭这个就停职
This isn't enough to warrant suspension.
做好心理准备吧
Be ready for the possibility.
马上撤离
Evacuate immediately.
快走
Go!
亲爱的 我的前女友
Honey, this is my old girlfriend.
我得把你的衣服掀开一点
All right, I'm just gonna lift your shirt
以确认宝宝平安无事
And make sure everything's okay with the baby.
何不给我打个电♥话♥
Why don't you, um, give me a call?
离我们远点
Just stay the hell away from us.
我不会撤销报告的
I'm not retracting my statement.
绝不
Ever.
好好劝劝你男人
Talk some sense into your man.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我不想让事情变得一发不可收拾
I'd really hate to see things get uglier than they already are.
加布里埃拉
Gabriela.
谢谢你来见我
Thank you for meeting me.
不客气
Yeah, of course.
希望你不会感到不便
I hope it wasn't an inconvenience.
怎么会呢
No, no, no, no. Not at all.
我知道你跟马特关系密切
I know you and Matt are close.
请问喝点什么
Can I get you something to drink?
咖啡就行 谢谢
Coffee's fine, thank you.
我不想去找队长说这事 因为...
I didn't want to go to the chief about this because...
天啊 太对不起了
God, I'm so sorry.
没关系 到底怎么了
Oh, it's okay. What's--What's wrong?
是关于博伊特警探的
It's the Detective Voight thing.
我没有
I didn't, um--
我知道你哥哥在帮忙
I know your brother's been trying to help.
没错
Yeah, that's right.
只是我从没见过马特这样
It's just I have never seen Matt like this,
我有预感会发生不好的事情
and I have a feeling that something bad is gonna happen.
对于你身上发生的一切
I'm really sorry for everything
我感到很难过 海莉
you're going through, Hallie, I am,
只是我不知道能帮上什么忙
but I'm not sure what I can do.
马特的宣誓作证被安排在下班后
Matt's deposition is scheduled after his shift.
一旦他指证博伊特的儿子
Once he testifies against Voight's son,
只为了证明自己的立场 太不值了
it's--it's not worth it anymore just to prove a point.
我想了很久
And I'm thinking more and more
马特不应该继续这么做
that Matt shouldn't go through with it.
你应该跟他说
You should tell Matt.
我昨晚说了
I did. Last night.
他不听
He wouldn't listen.
但是我认为他会听你的
But I think he would if it came from you.
保持不动 放松
Hey, hold still. Just relax.
-齐特 -不是我画的
- Zit? - I didn't do that!
当然不是你
Of course not.
我只能到这里了
Look, this is as far as I can go.
你得自己过来
You gotta come the rest of the way.
-你让我跳? -没错
- You mean drop? - That's right.
齐托 有名的涂鸦王
Zito... Big-time tagger.
是啊 我在附近看到他的名字了
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I've seen his name around.
他在芝加哥所有的L线铁路 公车站
He's hit every "L" Train, bus stop,
还有邮筒都进行过创作
and mailbox in Chicago.
你是他粉丝团的负责人吗
You president of his fan club?
不是 芝加哥当代美术馆有街头艺术展
No. There's a street art exhibition at the MCA.
这个小丑的作品能进展馆
This clown's in the museum?
这国家多神奇啊 是吧
What a country. Right?
慢慢地滑下来 我会接住你
Just slide on down nice and easy-- I got you.
你叫了警♥察♥
You called the cops!
好了 快跳
All right, now! Just drop!
下降
Coming down.
收到 安全
Copy. All clear.
-结束了吗 -是的
- All good? - Yeah.
涂鸦艺术家被困在上面了 队长
Graffiti artist got stuck up there, chief.
凯利
Kelly.
你不应该在这
You got no reason to be here.
只是搜集黑帮消息 长官
Oh, collecting gang intel, chief.
像那么大一个标志
Big new tag like that--
必须确保不会引起一场地盘战
gotta make sure it doesn't spark a turf war.
你看到了 可以走了
You've seen it. Now leave.
你最好别管那么多
You might want to take a step back there.
我不想控告你或你的手下
I don't want to charge you or one of your men
干涉警♥察♥办案
with interfering with a police investigation.
好啊
Yeah.
收拾一下 我们准备撤
Pack it up. We're outta here.
等一下 凯西
Oh, hey, Casey.
你明天宣誓作证
You got your deposition tomorrow.
我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
对了 你那漂亮的小未婚妻
Let me ask you, is that cute little fiancee of yours
也会去吗 我得跟你说
gonna be there too? 'Cause I gotta tell you,
那晚我们聊天的时候
the other night, when we were talking,
怎么说呢 她似乎有点放不开
she seemed kinda, I don't know, shut down.
但最后她可真是敞开心扉 无所不谈
But by the end, she really started to open up.
-别 -别去
- Hey! - Hey, come on.
你嚣张不了多久了 博伊特
Your day's coming. Your day's coming, Voight!
芝加哥烈焰
第一季 第六集
芝加哥烈焰
关门
Close the door!
-你还好吗 -是的
- You all right? - Yeah.
你想要怎样
What do you want to do?
-什么怎样 -你
- About? - You.
你是想继续出任务
You want to go out on calls,
还是休息几天 坐坐办公室
stay here in the house, take some time off?
我要出任务
Go out on calls.
那你就得表现好点
Then you have to do it right.
我一直都很好
I have been.
这话我说过无数次了
You've heard me say this a million times.
做这份工作 绝不能受私事影响
In this job, regardless of what's going on in your life,
你只要一不留神 就会有人死去
you take your eye off it for one second, people can die.
是的 我记得您的教诲
You're right. I have heard you say that,
我们也都同意您说的
and we're in agreement.
我希望这事上我能帮更多的忙
I wish I could do more to fix this,
但现在 我们只能相信司法体系
but right now, it is just a matter of trusting the system.
马特 这话我不会再说第二遍了
Look, Matt, there won't be another warning.
慢着
Hey, look...
伙计 如果你忍♥不住想揍人
Look, man, you wanna hit somebody,
我有个兄弟在巴克镇开了个拳击馆
my buddy has a boxing gym over in Bucktown.
有专业拳击教练 有拳击手套和沙袋
You get a trainer, you glove up, you hit mitts.
五块钱一轮
5 bucks a round.
我们下班后可以一起去
We could head over there after shift.
我会好好考虑的 谢谢你了
Yeah, I'll think about it. Thanks.
我知道这像我岳父说话的口吻
Not to sound like my father-in-law,
但这就是美国的顽疾所在
but this is what's wrong with America.
什么美国的顽疾
What's wrong with America,
这该叫美国梦
or what's great about America?
你逗我呢
Are you kidding me?
那破玩意值3000块 我兼♥职♥
3,000 clams for that, and I'm out there
累死累活的才每小时20美金
doing side jobs for $20 an hour?
穆奇找你呢
Hey, the Mouch is looking for you.
你知道每年纳税人要花多少钱养那些
Do you know how much the taxpayers of this city
清理涂鸦的人吗 五千万
pay for graffiti removal? 50 million a year.
没那么多吧
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表