Be happy.
所以说 你是选择去爱他
So you love him 'cause you choose to?
不是
No.
因为我真的爱他
Because I do.
我的小道森长大啦
My little Dawson's all growed up.
闭嘴
Oh, shut up.
那他妈妈的问题怎么办
What about the mom thing?
我不知道
I don't know.
61号♥救护车
Ambulance 61.
一名男子因不明原因昏倒
Man down from unknown causes.
看来又是忙碌的一天啊
Looks like it's one of those days.
你好啊 兄弟 你怎么样
Hey there, bud, how you doing?
他的脉搏很快
His pulse is fast.
躺下来测心率吧 来
Let's sit him down and check his heart rate. Come on.
好的
All right.
躺一下 兄弟 好的
Oh, here we go, bud. All right.
"维吉利奥·文图拉"
"Virgilio Ventura."
哥们你醒了啊
Welcome back, pal.
今天喝了几杯是吗
You had a couple cocktails today?
不是 我觉得是效力更强的东西
No, I think something a little heavier.
你喜欢什么口味的啊 小子
What's your flavor, virg?
"毒"字开头的吗
A little "H"?
他不吸毒
He's clean.
你怎么了 兄弟
What's up with you, buddy?
他的心率飙到了150
His heart rate's racing at 150.
室上性心动过速
He's in S.V.T.
稳定不下来 他就没命了
We're gonna lose him if we don't stabilize his rhythm.
准备复律到100
Cardioverting at 100.
-后退 -道森 等一下
- Stand back. - Dawson, wait.
他的耳朵 你看他耳朵
His ears. Look at his ears.
看
Look.
夏伊 电烧伤
Shay, he's got an electrical burn.
他的鞋不见了
His shoe's missing.
是三度烧伤
It's a third-degree burn.
他有伤道出口
He's got an exit wound.
他被闪电击中了
He was hit by lightning.
不能电击他 他的心脏已经遭受重创了
We can't shock him. His heart's had too much trauma.
6毫升腺甘酸
6 mils of adenosine.
好
Yeah, yeah!
坚持住 坚持住
Hang in there. Hang in there.
我准备好了
Ready when you are.
数到三 一 二 注射
On three. One, two, push.
好了 争取了点时间
Okay. It bought us some time.
快带他离开
Let's get him out of here.
你怎么了
What is it?
没事
Ah, nothing.
值班很辛苦
Rough shift.
你今天晚饭怎么打算
Hey, what are you doing for dinner tonight?
辛迪快生了
I'm doing all the cooking
所以都是我掌勺
now that Cindy's in the home stretch.
不是披萨就是牛排
So it's either gonna be pizza or steak.
你想吃啥
It's your call.
我无法抵抗赫氏牛排的诱惑啊
Well, I can never turn down a Herrmann steak.
对嘛 很好
All right. Great.
-带上啤酒 好吧 -会的
- Bring the beer, all right? - I will.
-好嘞 -谢谢
- All right. - Thanks.
不好意思 队长
Hey! Excuse me, chief.
我在想
Um, I was wondering.
我下个星期能多轮几班吗
Can I pick up a couple shifts next week?
要不48小时吧
Maybe pull 48.
补习班的学费让我有点儿吃紧 所以
These squad classes are breaking the bank, so...
我还需要点钱
I just need the extra money.
你的副队怎么说
What did your lieutenant say?
让我问你
Check with you.
-这个可以安排 -真的
- Well, we can make that happen. - Yeah?
-我会告诉下一轮值班的人 -谢谢
- I'll talk to second watch. - Thank you.
没事
Okay.
我不是那种坐以待毙的人
I'm not exactly one to sit on my hands, you know?
对 你也不该坐以待毙
Yeah, well, you shouldn't.
但芝加哥消防局的建议可不是这样
Yeah, well, that's not what the C.F.D. is advising.
我没有选择 夏伊
I'm running out of options here, Shay.
我跟你说 我越想
I'm telling you, the more I think about it,
越觉得她明显是针对你的
the more I think that she targeted you specifically.
她知道你的背景
She knew your background,
而且只花了大概两秒钟时间
and she took, what, all of two seconds
就开始肆意调情了吧
to start flirting up a storm?
有人查过她的背景吗
Anyone do a background check on her?
我 我最近忙得脚不沾地的 没有
I-I've been on my heels this whole time, no.
我就知道
Yeah, exactly.
是时候来个大逆转了 开始进攻
It's time to turn it around, go on the offensive.
你是想跳下去吗
You thinking about jumping?
-你来了 -对啊 还带着碳水化合物
- You made it. - Yeah, bearing carbs.
我看到了
I see.
怎么了
What is it?
你没有回答我的问题
You never answered my question.
我知道我 我太心急了
I know that I'm-- I'm moving too fast.
-我 -彼得
- I-- - Peter.
我也爱你
I love you too.
真的吗
Really?
是 真的
Yeah, really.
我只有一个问题要问你
I just got one question for you.
是我去借安东尼奥的小卡车呢
Am I gonna have to borrow Antonio's pickup,
还是你来帮我搬家
or are you gonna help me move?
-我帮你搬家 -我也是这么想的
- I will help you move. - Yeah, that's what I thought.
哥们 谢谢你来见我
Hey, man. Thanks for meeting me.
你知道你自己在干嘛吗
You sure you know what you're doing.
正如我电♥话♥里跟你说的
Like I told you on the phone,
我 我别无选择
I'm--I'm feeling out of options.
事情可能比你预想的要糟糕
Well, it might be worse than you think.
我给助理州检察长打了电♥话♥
I called the Assistant State's Attorney.
卢特考斯基的证词到了
That Rutkowski's testimony landed,
他们不愿被指控偏袒
and they won't be accused of playing favorites
消防队员
for a fire fighter.
他们会批准刑事诉讼的
They're gonna approve criminal charges.
我对泰拉·利特尔做了背景调查
I ran a background check on Tara Little.
她曾在一家广♥告♥公♥司♥工作
She worked at an ad agency.
有几件刑事诉讼提出后又撤销了
There were criminal charges filed and then withdrawn.
-针对她的吗 -不是
- Against her? - No.
针对她一个叫克莱·怀特的同事
A fellow employee there named Clay White.
上面有地址
There's an address in there.
多谢
I appreciate it.
聪明点的话 我建议你
If I was smart, I'd tell you
现在开始请个律师帮你解决
to let a lawyer handle it from here.
有什么需要吗
May I help you?
你是克莱·怀特吗
Are you Clay White?
是
I am.
有人让我来找你谈谈泰拉·利特尔的事
I was told to talk to you about Tara Little.
你想说任何与她相关的话
Anything you wanna say about her,
都可以跟我律师说
you can tell my lawyer.
现在请你出去
Now get the hell out.
不是 不是那样的
It's-- it's not like that.
我需要你的帮助
I-I need your help.
我当时是密歇根大道上的一家高级广♥告♥公♥司♥
I was middle-level executive at Ramzy Co.
郎兹公♥司♥的中层主管
a high-end ad agency on Michigan Avenue.
泰拉是我们在职的
Tara was one of 20 graphic designers
20个平面设计师之一
we had on staff.
我和泰拉有过一腿
Tara and I had hit it off.
难道有什么不合适的吗
Was it inappropriate?
男未婚女未嫁的
She was game, and I wasn't married.
双方都是自愿的
It was all consensual.
我们在一起时很开心 但后来彼此没感觉了
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表