《芝加哥烈焰》前情提要
Previously on Chicago Fire...
-快拿稳定器 -要掉下去了
- Stabilizers! - She's going!
我要和你谈谈
Hey, I need to talk to you.
你说你要看看手臂的
You said you were gonna get your arm looked at.
我其实不太敢去检查
Part of me doesn't want to know.
但有种手术可以消除神经压力
There's a surgery which can take pressure off the nerve.
我需要休养多久
How long would I be off work?
要半年到一年
Six months to a year.
你跟他约会多久了
How long you been dating this guy?
他已经有主了
He's taken.
我背上留下了一道疤 时时提醒我
I got a scar on my back that reminds me
尝试跟时间赛跑的代价
about the price of playing "Beat the clock".
给这混♥蛋♥做个酒精检测
Field test this idiot.
听着 博伊特警探 开车的是他儿子
Look, Detective Voight--that was his son driving this car.
这人作风不正
He's a dirty cop.
你在报告中称我儿子喝醉了
You filed a report that said my son was drunk that night.
那是实话
He was.
我轻轻松松就能要你好看
I can take this to the next level real easy.
相信我
Believe me,
你会撤销报告的
you are gonna retract that statement.
你的请求
What you're asking me to do--
我不是请求
I'm not asking!
你干嘛不叫艾丽莎回来 我喜欢她
Why didn't you call Alexa back? I liked her.
你懂那个笑话
You know the joke--
拉拉会带什么来第二次约会
what does a lesbian bring on a second date?
一车行李
A moving van.
你有承诺恐惧症
You have major commitment issues.
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
麻烦你把这个放在门口
Please put this out in front.
我把这些东西拿到厨房♥去
I'm gonna take this stuff to the kitchen.
好 但我可不刻这东西
Great. I'm not carving this thing.
现在播报本地新闻
Some developing local news now...
这里除了盐和胡椒
Yo, do we have any spices around here
还有别的佐料吗
besides salt and pepper?
有盐和胡椒还不够吗
What else do you need besides salt and pepper?
这些是留给要糖的人的
This is for the trick-or-treaters.
提醒你们
And heads up--
万圣节可是博登队长最喜欢的节日
Halloween is chief Boden's favorite holiday.
我很认真的
Oh, I'm dead serious.
我看到你放在哪了
We can see where you're putting that.
听着 谁也别碰这些糖果
Hey, nobody touches the candy.
去年我们就不够用
We ran out last year.
我慷慨地捐出了我岳父母的电视
I graciously donate my in-laws' television,
却不能分到一颗糖果
and I cannot get a piece of candy?
我把香菜 孜然和月桂叶放在后面的橱柜里
I keep coriander, cumin, and bay leaves in the back cupboard.
我上次做饭用光了藏红花
Um, I used up all the saffron last time I cooked.
51号♥水罐车 81号♥云梯
Engine 51, truck 81,
第三分队 61号♥救护车
squad three, ambulance 61.
仓库火灾
Warehouse fire...
这就是旧的人造皮仓库
This is the old Triskin warehouse.
看来门已经被敲开了
Looks like the door's been pried open.
里面可能住有流浪汉
Could be squatters inside.
烟从里面很快地冒出来
Smoke's already coming out pretty quick.
我们没多少时间了
We don't have long on this one.
51号♥水罐车
Engine 51,
用6.35厘米口径的水管镇住前门
give me a 2 1/2 in the front door
保护救援队
to cover the search teams.
81号♥云梯车 开后门 在天窗开通气口
Truck 81, open up the back and vent the skylights.
凯利 开始第一轮搜寻
Kelly, give me that primary search.
好的
You got it.
克鲁兹和奥蒂斯
Cruz and Otis,
升云梯 在天窗开通气口
raise the aerial and take out the skylights.
赫尔和米尔斯 我们去打开后门从那进去
Herrmann and Mills, let's open up the back and get in there.
走吧
Let's go.
烟很大 快把门打开
Smoke's bad. Get the doors down fast.
撞击
Strike.
好了
Good.
打开了
Done.
到左边去
Going left.
-小心脚下 -大声喊出来
- Mind your step. - Call out.
消防队 有人吗
Fire department! Anyone in here?
烟越来越浓了
That smoke's turning ugly.
消防队 有人吗
Fire department! Anyone in here?
后面有人
There's someone in the back!
快去
Let's go!
嘿 这边
Hey, guys, over here.
消防队
Fire department!
有人吗
Anybody here?
大声喊出来
Call out!
我扶住你 加油
I got you. Come on.
抓紧我 我们带你出去
Hang on to me. We're gonna get you out.
交给我们吧
We got him.
消防队
Fire department!
所有队员 撤离建筑物
All companies, evacuate the building.
快点 米尔斯 快走
Come on, Mills, let's go.
这楼快闪燃了
It's gonna flash.
闪燃 因火场积聚大量易燃气体造成的爆♥炸♥
赫尔曼和米尔斯还在里面吗
Herrmann and Mills still inside?
是的
Yep.
重复 迅速撤离
Repeat, evacuate immediately.
快点 弟兄们
Come on, now, guys.
你们得离开那里 快点
We gotta get out of there. Let's go.
加油 弟兄
Come on, man.
快点 米尔斯
Come on, Mills.
还有一个人被困 我看到他了
There's a guy still inside. I saw him.
队长 再给我一分钟时间回去
Chief, give me one more minute to go back in there.
营救结束了 不许回去
No, it's over. No more minutes.
他可能还活着
He could be alive.
再给我一分钟
Just give me one more minute.
我一定能救他出来
I know I can get to him. I know it.
你哪都不能去 这楼快要闪燃了
You're not going anywhere. This building's about to flash.
-队长 我可以 -够了
- Chief, I could-- - Enough!
所有副队长 清点队员人数
All officers, take count of your firefighters.
不准再进大楼
Nobody goes back in.
所有人远离倒塌区域
All members out of the collapse zone.
所有人后退 后退
Everybody, back up. Back up.
打开高压水炮
Fire up the water cannons.
芝加哥烈焰
来啊 快来
Come on, let's go
孩子们
Boys...
快把魔杖还给她
Hey, give her back the wand now.
来 给你
Hey, hey. Here you go.
我以为你会打扮成个超级英雄
I thought you were gonna be a superhero.
是啊 我是超级小子
I am. I'm superboy.
这就是全套服饰?
That's the whole costume?
-这可真逊 -克里斯多夫
- That's pretty half-assed. - Christopher!
怎么了 他不能披个披肩吗
What, he can't put on a cape?
他没有
He doesn't have a--
好吧
All right.
我开厕所门时又碰到你♥爸♥
I walked in on your dad again.
在解大号♥
On the can.
他老是不锁门
The man refuses to lock the door.
你也老是不敲门
And you refuse to knock.
给你的
This came for you.
流浪汉在仓库大火中丧生
糟透了
Aw, crap.
你在场吗 爸爸
Were you there, daddy?
当然 我们把那火扑灭了
Yep, and we kicked that fire's butt.
我爱你
Love you, okay?
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
你走不了的 我在门上施放了防护墙
You can't leave. I put a force-field around the door.
如果你披个披风 我还可能会相信
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表