生龙活虎的乔斯·瓦格斯亲临
Live and in person, Jose Vargas.
在这呢 见到你真好 兄弟
Aah! There he is! Good to see you, buddy.
副队
Lieutenant.
怎样了 兄弟
What's up, man?
留下吃午饭吗 我们在做♥鸡♥脯肉
Are you staying for lunch? We're having brisket.
他肯定留下 来吧 开吃
He's staying. Come on, let's eat!
61号♥救护车
Ambulance 61.
-帮我留点 -好的
- Save me some of that. - Sure.
南摩根大道716号♥
716 South Morgan drive.
不好意思
Sorry.
医生说 这个喷雾剂要一天吸四次
Doctor's got me huffing on a nebulizer four times a day.
还要用这个空气过滤器
Plus, this inhaler.
-今天很忙吗 -不忙
- Busy day so far? - Uh, no. No.
还行
Not too bad.
凯西 西弗莱德 队长找你们
Casey. Severide. Chief's asking for you.
这是消防局的医疗主管 坦尼医生
This is Dr. Tenney, the CFD medical director.
先生们
Gentlemen.
我们之所以叫来你们
We wanted to bring you men in
是因为瓦格斯曾分别在你们手下任职
since Vargas served under both your command.
报告显示 他得了慢性阻塞性肺疾病
His lab suggests chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
慢阻肺是种严重慢性病并会引发各种心肺并发症
那是什么
What's that?
他会继发肺气肿 也就是说
He'll develop emphysema, which means his lungs
他的肺会渐渐恶化
will gradually deteriorate.
他呼吸的空气量会低于正常水平
He won't be able to breathe a normal amount of air,
进而引发其他问题
which could lead to other issues.
体重变轻 骨骼肌功能障碍
Weight loss. Skeletal muscle dysfunction.
甚至心脏疾病
Heart problems.
他已经无法继续胜任这份工作了
There's just no way he can handle the demands of the job.
他就在外面 队长
He's out there right now, chief.
他看起来很好
He looks good.
他必须长♥期♥带薪停职
We are placing him on long-term disability.
我希望你们两个知道事情的安排
I wanted you two to know what was happening.
等我弄完书面工作后
When I get all this paperwork together,
会找瓦格斯说的
I will talk to Vargas.
我们会告诉他的
We'll tell him.
就这样了吗
So, that's it?
很抱歉 瓦格斯
I am sorry, Vargas.
这可能发生在我们所有人身上
It could have happened to any of us.
很高兴这不是发生在你身上的
Well, be glad it didn't happen to you.
你还能拿四分之三的薪水
Hey. You're getting paid. 3/4 salary.
-好吧 -谁都不想的
- Yeah. - It's not what anybody wants.
但是我们只能接受
But any of us would take that deal.
你呢 凯利 你接受吗
How about you, Kelly? Would you take that deal?
他们没让我带薪停职
They're not offering a choice.
你还在搞园林美化的工作吗
You still doing landscaping?
是的 我兄弟缺人手的时候我就去
Yeah. Whenever my buddy needs another guy.
拿着这75%的薪水 开始自己的生意
Take the 75%, start your own business.
或像你说的 和你哥哥骑哈雷摩托兜风去
Or go ride harleys with your brother like you talked about.
他搬去了阿尔布开克
He moved to Albuquerque.
你该和我一样拿着75%的薪水停职的
You and me should both be taking 75%.
你看过医生没
Did you see a doctor?
你的肩膀 你以为没人注意到吗
Your shoulder. Do you think no one's noticed?
是脖子 而且我看过医生了
It's my neck, and I saw a doctor.
她说没什么好担心的
She said there's nothing to worry about,
所以我根本不担心
so I'm not worrying about it.
这是你的事 但如果这影响到你
It's your business, but if it's an issue for you,
就会影响到我们整队
it's an issue for all of us.
我们不会有事
Then we're good.
第三分队 51号♥水罐车
Squad three, Engine 51.
单一汽车事故 南桑格蒙5512号♥
Single car accident, 5512 South Sangamon.
车上有电 保持距离
Car's energized, keep your distance.
托尼 打电♥话♥给供电公♥司♥
Tony, get on the horn with Com-ed
让他们把这条线的电断了
and get this line cut.
伙计们 当心
Watch it, guys.
我知道这时候不能下车
Uh, I knew to not get out of the car.
-你做得对 受伤了吗 -没有
- You knew right. You hurt? - No. I don't think so.
怎么回事
What happened?
一只小动物突然
Well, this animal just darted out,
窜到我的车前 然后...
right out in front of my car and...
看来你没撞到它
Well, looks like you missed him,
善待动物组织向你致敬
so PETA will be happy.
-我们马上救你出来 -西弗莱德
- Just give us a sec. - Severide.
不能等电力公♥司♥的人来了再行动了
All right, we can't wait for the power company.
-等等 出了什么事 -待车里别动
- Wait, what's happening? - Stay in the car.
-哈德利 把绳袋给我 -好的
- Hadley, throw me the rope bag. - Yup.
我的天
Oh, my god.
不会有事吧
Is everything gonna be okay?
不会的 我保证 你会没事的
Yeah. I promise. You're gonna be fine.
-你那边栓好了吗 -好了
- You good? - Good.
-看见没 平安无事 -是啊
- See? Safe and sound. - Yeah.
好了
Okay.
到这边来
Come over here.
你需要脊骨矫正板和担架吗
You want a backboard and stretcher?
不用了 老天 我只想做个按♥摩♥
No. No. God, what I need is a massage.
我没事 我很好
I'm-I'm good. I'm fine.
好吧
All right.
他们会给你做个检查 确保万无一失
All right, well, these guys will check you out to make sure.
谢谢你
Uh, thank you.
-你搬来和我住 -随便
- You're moving in with me. - Yo, whatever.
随便
Whatever?
连一句"谢谢你帮我搞定"都没有吗
How about, "Thanks for saving my ass"?
爸妈不是这么教的
We weren't raised like this.
你怎么能对家人这么冷漠
You're turning your back on your familia.
我现在有新家了
Yo, I got a different family now.
你有毛病吧
What the hell is the matter with you?
看看清楚我们这是在哪儿
Look at where we are!
我不可能一辈子都跟在你后面
I can't keep chasing after you your whole life,
替你收拾烂摊子
cleaning up your mess.
那就别收拾啊
Yo, then don't.
你也想在黑帮里把小命给送了吗
You want to die in a gang?
就像莫克还有鲁伊斯那样
Like Moco? Like Ruiz?
黑小子 你非要用这词儿吗
Blackboy? That's your word?
Blackboy 有黑种人男孩和黑芋草两种意思
是一种植物 分数还可以翻三倍
It's a plant. And a triple word score.
道森 要是我说"我们去弄一堆黑货色
Hey, Dawson, if I said, "Let's get a bunch of blackboys
来装饰屋子吧" 你觉得是说人还是草
in here to decorate the house", what would you think?
我不想掺和这个
Uh, I'm not touching that one.
要我翻字典给你看吗
Should I go get the dictionary?
一个词而已
It's a word.
等等 我给你留了点吃的
Wait. I saved you a plate.
谢谢
Thanks.
我可以给你做点 要是...
Um, yeah, I can make you some, if--
别了 还是别麻烦了 彼得·米尔斯
Oh, no. Don't trouble yourself, Peter Mills.
我救护车上还有两包香瓜子呢
I had two sunflower seeds in the ambo.
-欧尼来了吗 -还没
- Ernie here yet? - Not yet.
我知道你不想这么做 队长
I know you don't want to do this, chief.
但你必须这么做
But you gotta do this.
我相信他是个好孩子
I just want to believe he's a good kid.
但你这么拖着等他坦白
But you're not doing anybody any favors
对谁都没有好处
by waiting for this kid to do the right thing.
让上头插手又有什么帮助
Putting him in the system does what?
你还有别的办法吗
What choice do you have?
听之任之
Let it slide?
还是盼着他自己良心发现
Hope that he changes on his own?
还记得我吗 差点害你触电的那个
Remember me? I tried to electrocute you earlier?
记得
I remember.
送你的 巧克力
For you. Chocolates.
谢谢 但不用...
Well, thanks, but it's not--
别客气 请收下 小小礼物
No. No, please. I mean, it doesn't even begin
不足以报答你的救命之恩
to repay you for all your help.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表