护颈
"C" collar!
收到 马上来
Copy that. Flying in.
准备好了吗
All right, you ready?
尽量直接平抬出来
Take here out as straight as possible.
你们要带我去哪里
Where are you taking me?
湖滨医院
Lakeshore.
你们能打电♥话♥给我丈夫
Will you call my husband
告诉他只有我一个人吗
and tell him you found me by myself?
女士 你到医院的时候
Ma'am, you're gonna have to take that up
和医生讨论这个吧
with the doctors at the hospital.
我需要你在回消防站的时候
Hey, I'm gonna need you to cover for me for an hour
帮我掩护一个小时
when we get back to the station.
没问题
You got it.
你应该离我远点
You're supposed to stay away from me.
是吗
Am I?
你完了
You're finished.
听见没有
You hear me?
我马上就大声尖叫
I am about to scream so loud.
泰拉
Hi, Tara.
他不能这样
He can't.
-他签署了 -相互保密协议
- He signed-- - A nondisclosure and confidentiality agreement?
你还能从他那里夺走什么
What else can you take away from him?
我问过工会律师了
I checked with the union attorney,
结果是除了欺诈罪外
and it turns out in cases of fraud,
法庭不会把那些协议太当回事
the courts don't care much about those agreements.
欺诈
Fraud?
也许我们该把你告上刑事法♥院♥
Maybe we take you to criminal court,
把证词记录在案
get testimony on the record.
或者你撤销诉讼 把这事结了
Or you retract your lie, quit this job.
我们再也不会相见
We never see each other again.
打扰一下
Excuse me?
-什么事 -嗨
- Yeah. - Hi.
我就是那个想拍照的人
I was the one that asked about the pictures.
原来如此 你好
Aw, yeah, of course. How are you?
这是我丈夫罗杰
Uh, this is my husband Roger...
-嘿 罗杰 -嘿
- Hey, Roger. - Hey.
还有我们的女儿夏洛特
And our daughter Charlotte.
你介意吗
Would you mind?
不 一点也不介意
God, no. No problem at all.
过来 夏洛特
Come on, Charlotte.
我带你们四处转转 来吧
I'll show you around here. Come on.
她现在多大了
How old is she now?
-十二岁 -看起来不像啊
- Uh, 12. - That's incredible.
是的 对了 今天是她的生日
Yeah, plus, today is her birthday.
所以我们来了
So here we are.
她真的很出色
She's really something.
是啊
Yeah.
你有空吗
Hey, do you have a few minutes?
因为我觉得我们能做点
Because I think we can do a little better
比拍照片更有意义的事
than a couple of photos.
-可以 -真的吗
- Sure. - Yeah?
好的
All right.
-站过去 -好的
- Get in there. - Okay.
队长
Hey, chief.
我们在公共休息室为一个孩子办生日聚会
We got a kid's birthday party in the common room,
他们想见见你
and they'd like to see you.
你替我向小丹尼或者比利或者里昂
You tell little Danny or Billy or Leo
说句生日快乐
happy birthday for me,
但是我手头上有堆积如山的公文
but I have a mountain of paperwork
需要处理
that I need to get through.
这个孩子很重要 队长
This one's important, chief.
好吧 别的孩子呢
Okay, where are the other kids?
这不是那种派对 队长
Well, it's not that kind of party, chief.
等会儿 我去把云梯队的人都叫来
Later, I'll grab all the guys from the truck,
一起拍张照
take a picture together.
你是博登队长吗
Are you Chief Boden?
是的 我是
Yes, I am.
你就是小寿星吗
And are you the birthday girl?
是的
Yeah.
那 你叫什么名字呀
And, um, what's your name?
夏洛特
Charlotte.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
那你几岁了 夏洛特
And how old are you, Charlotte?
十二岁
12.
夏洛特 生日快乐
Well, Charlotte, happy birthday.
你还记得我吗
Do you recognize me?
不好意思 不记得
Um, I'm- I'm sorry. No.
不记得
I don't.
十二年前的今天
12 years ago today,
我被遗弃在这家消防局的门口
I was left on the doorstep of this firehouse.
他说你就是发现我的那个消防员
He said you were the fireman who found me.
我一直都在想你后来过得怎么样
I always wondered what happened to you.
我被人领养了 现在住在印第安纳州
I was adopted. I live in Indiana now.
看看你
Look at you.
真漂亮
Don't you look great?
她一直都想知道真♥相♥
She's always wanted the truth.
当爸妈告诉我我是从哪里来的以后
When my mom and dad told me where I came from,
我就想过来
I had to come here.
很高兴你过来了
And I am very glad that you did.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不 谢谢你 夏洛特
No. Thank you, Charlotte.
因为你让我
'cause you have made this chief...
今天很开心
a very happy man today.
好的
Okay.
开始了
Here we go.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
亲爱的夏洛特生日快乐
Happy birthday dear Charlotte
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
好哦
Hey!
你还悬赏20美元找内♥裤♥主人吗
You'll still pay a $20 bounty on these briefs?
如果你愿意承认 那就是你的了
If you're ready to admit they're yours.
想知道件奇怪的事吗
You wanna know something curious?
我看了看标签
I looked at the tag here.
有趣的是这件内衣是日本的牌子
Interesting that they're a Japanese brand of underwear
美国没有卖♥♥的
not sold in the United States.
日语
Japanese.
就是你之前学过的
The same language you've been studying.
-那...那不... -日语
- That...that doesn't... - Japanese.
相同的话你喋喋不休了几个星期
The same proverbs you've been spouting for weeks,
还用一句话讹诈了我20美金
one of which you used to fleece me out of 20 bones.
好吧
Fine.
谢谢
Thank you...
非常感谢
very much.
尽管去说吧 去让大家尽情嘲笑我
Go ahead. Go, tell everyone. Get a good laugh.
我会的 会的
Oh, I will. I will.
我一直在和一个日本女人约会
I've been dating a Japanese woman.
为了打动她我使尽浑身解数
I'm doing everything I can to impress her,
因为说实话 我不再年轻了
because quite frankly, I'm not getting any younger.
这次她寄给我了一件内衣作礼物
Now, she mailed me the underwear as a gift.
这是好迹象 对吧
So that's a good sign, right?
等下 等下
Wait, wait.
寄来的 从哪里
Mailed? From where?
其实 我们一直...
Well, we've been, uh...
我们的关系...
Our relationship is...
我们还没见过面
We haven't actually met yet.
网络情人
An internet girlfriend.
我们电♥话♥聊过...
I've talked to her on the phone...
-许多次 -明白 明白
- a lot. - Right, right.
你在她身上已经花了多少钱
How much have you spent on her?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表