等所有人都出来再放水
Hold engines until men are clear.
在上面
Up here!
在上面
Up here!
往上走
Go up!
我是西弗莱德
This is Severide,
请派一架消防梯到五楼的西侧窗户
I need a ladder on the west side window, fifth floor.
我看到凯西和赫尔曼了
I see Casey and Herrmann.
把绳子给我 我要下去
Give me ropes. I'm going down.
加把劲 快点 快点
Come on, let's go, let's go.
好的
Okay.
放 放
Down, down.
再低点
Lower.
好 我落地了 解开绳索
Okay, I'm down. Offline.
加油 站起来
Come on, get up.
你可不能错过市长来访
You don't wanna miss the mayor's visit.
还闷头在这儿做饭呢
You're cooking down here.
清醒点 你还好吧
Hey! You all right?
赫尔曼
Herrmann!
赫尔曼
Herrmann!
把他翻过来
Turn him.
他没氧气了
Hey, his air!
-呼吸 赫尔曼 -呼吸 伙计
- Take a breath, Herrmann. - Breathe, Buddy.
再放根绳子下来
Hey, get me another line down here!
兄弟们 要搭顺风车吗
Guys, need a lift?
这是最后一位住户 楼里清空了
That's the last resident. Building's clear.
抱住了
Got her.
谢啦 伙计
Thanks, Buddy.
拉他上去
Get him up!
别撞到他的头
Watch his head!
把他抬上去 动作快
Let's get him up. Let's go.
抓住你了 副队长
I got you, lieutenant.
使劲
Come on.
好了
All right.
我没事
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
你没事
You're okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
你会没事的
You're gonna be all right.
没错 赫尔曼 你没事
That's right, Herrmann, you're fine, okay?
较大肺气泡的破裂或较大较深的肺裂伤或支气管破裂 吸气时空气无法回入气道
是高压性气胸
Tension pneumothorax.
别多想 该怎么做就怎么做
Don't think. Just do it.
好的 保持清醒 克里斯托弗
All right, stay with me, Christopher.
保持清醒
Stay with me.
他可能还有其他内伤
He's probably got other internal damage.
帮我抬他进去
Help me get him inside.
撤离完毕 第三分队
Clear! Squad Three,
81号♥车全员撤离
truck 81 are clear.
-收到 -打开水管
- Roger that. - Open up the hoses.
赫尔曼怎么样
How's Herrmann?
正送去湖滨医院
On his way to Lakeshore.
再来一根水管
I need another leader line!
干得不错 后备队员
Nice work, candidate!
谢谢
Thanks.
现在把装备收拾一下
Now start packing up our gear.
看来我们还是能见到市长
Looks like we're gonna meet the mayor after all.
你觉得会举办听证会吗
Do you think there's gonna be a hearing?
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
工会吗
Union?
对 是啊
Yeah, yeah.
他们要立案了
Uh, they're starting a file on me.
我准备去医院看看赫尔曼
I'm going to the hospital to check in on Herrmann,
你想一起去吗
if you want to come.
你知道什么消息了
What do you know?
我们不能再失去一个同伴了
I know we can't lose another one.
休假申请
Furlough requests.
惊心动魄的第一天啊 米尔斯
Hell of a first day, Mills.
你表现得不错
You handled yourself.
队友们会记住的
Rest of the truck will remember that.
谢谢你 队长
Thank you, chief.
队长 还有件事
Chief, one other thing.
之前我说起救援队
I was talking about the rescue squad,
副队长凯西要我别当乌鸦
and lieutenant Casey told me not to be a crow.
你知道这什么意思吗
You know what that means?
他这么说吗
Oh, did he?
有只乌鸦想成为孔雀
Crow wanted to become a peacock,
于是就披上鲜艳的羽毛
so he put on colored feathers
来到孔雀的地盘 可孔雀
and went over to the peacock yard, but the peacocks,
拔光了他身上所有的毛
they plucked them all away.
最后这只乌鸦
So the crow,
想回到自己同类当中
he tried to get back with the crows.
其他的乌鸦却不再接受他
They wanted nothing to do with him.
我妈妈曾告诉我多观察 少说话
My mom used to tell me to keep my mouth shut and just watch.
很高兴这里有你做我的榜样 队长
I'm glad I have you here to watch, chief.
有什么进展吗
Any update?
手术中 医生正在找出血点
He's in surgery, trying to find the bleed.
目前还没找到
They don't know.
我安排她去四号♥病房♥
I got her into four.
血压190/80 我们继续观察
She's 190 over 80, so let's keep a watch on her.
去吧
All right.
-你好 医生 -什么事
- Hey, doc. - Yes?
道森
Um, Dawson,
桥上救出来的那小女孩叫什么名字
what was the name of that little girl from the bridge?
凯西 别插手
Casey, don't.
玛德琳 她的名字
Madeline. That was her name.
有个叫玛德琳的小女孩
A little girl named Madeline,
从哥伦布路大桥上送过来的
pin-in from the Columbus drive bridge.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
玛德琳·博瑞斯
Madeline Pokress.
生命体征稳定 这周末就能出院
Vitals are stable. Released by the end of the week.
-多谢 -没事
- Thanks. - Yeah.
-有新消息吗 -还在动手术
- Anything change? - He's still in surgery.
联♥系♥他家人了 正从惠顿赶过来
Called his family, they're on their way from Wheaton.
有任何消息记得通知我
Come get me if there's an update.
怎么打过来了
What are you doing?
就是...
Just...
想听听你的声音
wanted to hear your voice.
今天工作怎样
How was your shift?
挺好的 一切正常
It was fine. Typical.
出什么事了 马特
What is it, Matt?
今晚你能抽空过来一趟吗
Do you think maybe you could find a reason to come over tonight?
大家后退 不要妄动
Every one back, still and off.
后退
Get back!
司机呢
Where is the driver?
开车的是探员沃伊的儿子
Detective Woy, it was his son driving this car.
你报告中说 那晚的司机是我儿子
You filed a report said my son was the driver that night.
是他
He was.
这真是最后一次了
Last one, I mean it.
我只是不想那么痛下去
I just got to manage the pain.
我觉得你为了拿止痛药 一直在骗我
I feel like you’ve been lying to me to get pain killers.
穿蓝色制♥服♥来烧烤吧
Dress blues to the barbecue.
你是上尉吗
Are you a captain?
跟她去喝一杯吧 警监
Go show her with a beer cool is, commissioner.
别搞那么复杂 把每天都当是世界末日来相爱
What if we simplify things? Live every day like it could be the last.
你和这个小伙子约会多久了
How long you have been dating this guy?
拿着就是了
Just take it.
说实话 你还能感到疼就已经是万幸了
Honestly, you are lucky that you can feel pain at all right now.
我只求继续做一名救援队员
Working squad is all I want.
你得把报告撤下来
You are gonna retract that statement.
我不会改动任何东西
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表