We're gonna have Molly's Kansas City,
莫利得梅因分店
Molly's Des Moines--
淡定 先把这家店开起来再说
Easy, tiger. Let's get this one off the ground first.
谁把狗粮倒进去了
Who put dog food in there?
-你觉得很好玩吗 -别激动 小杂狗
- That's funny to you? - Relax, mutt.
你喊我什么
What did you say to me?
你刚说什么
What did you say?
冷静点
Take it easy.
小杂狗 你脑子没问题吧
Mutt? You out of your mind?
我在38大队做后备时 他们把薄荷脑
When I was a candidate over at 38, they put menthol
在我的内♥裤♥里 这算什么...
in my underwear. What is the--
不不不 你做的比那过分多了
No, no, no, what you did was so far beyond that,
如果你分不清这之间的区别
that if you can't tell the difference
说明你比看起来的样子还蠢
you are dumber than you look.
我说 这个地方已经被人盯上了
I mean, this house was already under a microscope.
你们真的就不能团结起来吗
You really couldn't put that together?
你很幸运 米尔斯没有写事故报告
You are so lucky Mills is not filing an incident report.
更别提他可能会把你牙齿揍掉
Not to mention he knocking your teeth out.
我没道过歉吗
Did I not apologize?
你没跟我说 真的
You don't talk to me. I'm serious.
大家都住嘴 他来了
Everybody shut up. He's coming in.
我告诉我的上司我在这里的培训
I told my boss that the course work
已经结束了
was complete here.
但是再做点跟进也没有大碍
But that a follow-up might not hurt.
我没有提到违纪行为
I did not mention the infraction,
因为那会成为严重... 严重问题
because it would turn into a major, major deal.
我见过不少人至少都丢了工作
I've seen folks lose their jobs over less.
在我看来 这不过是一个孤立的
And in my sense, this was an isolated incident
牵涉到无辜队员的事故
involving otherwise good people.
首先 我要谢谢你
First of all, let me say thank you.
然后 我可以向你保证
And second of all, I can assure you
我会处理好所有这些
that I will deal with all of this
内部事务
in-house.
到底怎么处理
How, exactly?
听着 如果有人问起
Look, anybody asks,
我会说 你想换换环境
I'll tell them you wanted a change of scenery.
很多人喜欢在不同的消防局之间调职
A lot of guys like to float from house to house as it is.
你知道吗 如果我知道拍马屁是
You know, if I had known that kissing ass
就是这个消防局里升迁的形式
was the way to move up in this house,
我也会学学的
I would have bought some lip balm.
祝你好运 哈德利
Good luck, Hadley.
祝你好运
Yeah, good luck.
出来
Come on.
你为什么打电♥话♥给我妹妹
Why are you calling my sister?
我一会儿在检察长办公室有一场
I got an ethics panel over at the I.G.'s here
道德规范听证会
in a little bit.
品德证人是在法庭中对涉讼之一方人格名誉作证的见证人
我在找一些品德证人
I was looking for some character references.
与她无关
Not her.
你帮我摆脱困境 我无话可说
You helped me out of a jam. I don't dispute that.
但是如果你想找她还人情
But if you got a favor you need done,
你来找我 别把她扯进来
you come to me man-to-man and leave her out of it.
-我听说你调离扫黄组了 -那又怎样
- I hear you left vice. - What about it?
在这个地区的情报组工作吗
Working in that intelligence unit here in the district?
你很有勇气 安东尼奥
You got backbone, Antonio.
你一直是一个积极进取的警♥察♥
You've always been an aggressive cop.
我很敬重这一点
I respect that.
怎么样
And?
可能你还会被叫进去 再等等
You may be asked to go back in, so sit tight.
-我叫你别联♥系♥她 -好吧 我的错
- I told you not to contact her. - Fine, I screwed up.
非常严重
Big time.
现在他们在调查你的过去
Now they're looking into your history.
关于什么
Of?
你在工作岗位上
Other women you
泡过的其他女人
banged on the job.
- 什么 -记得妮基·卢特考斯基吗
- What? - Remember Nicki Rutkowski?
-她怎么了 -她的名字也被提出来了
- What about her? - Her name came up.
-你们分手不愉快吗 -不
- Did it end bad? - No!
我们同居了一段时间
We slept together a couple times,
然后是她先离开的 去问她
and she went on her merry way. Ask her.
他们会去问的
Oh, they're going to.
一派胡言
Unreal.
新家很...静谧
The new place is very, uh, zen.
我很少回来
I'm hardly here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
敬新的开始 好吗
To new beginnings, I guess. Right?
我喜欢
I like it.
这些都是你的东西
Well, uh, this is all your stuff.
一些照片和首饰
Just some pictures and jewelry.
还有这些是你的
And here's yours.
照片和黑鹰直升机纪念品
Pictures and Blackhawk memorabilia.
我还想着它们去哪了
I was wondering where all that went.
太棒了
Yes.
我发现这张合约
You know, I found this contract
在那场关于去哪过圣诞的争吵后
that we both signed after we had that argument
我们一起签的
about where to spend Christmas.
-你还记得吗 -是的 我记得
-Do you remember it? - I do. Yeah.
我们一直保持文明争吵
Let's always keep the fighting clean
大胆性♥爱♥
and the sex dirty.
星期二下午 检查长办公室
I.G. Office on a Tuesday afternoon.
不会有什么好事
That can't be good.
记住 会闹的孩子有糖吃
Just remember, squeakiest wheel always wins around here.
看起来是的
Looks like it.
你是本尼·西弗莱德的儿子吧
You're Benny Severide's kid, huh?
-没错 -老本尼
- That's right. - Old Benny.
我们会再见的
I'll be seeing you around.
我近期没打算去
Yeah, I don't plan on making it out
美特尔海滩度假
to Myrtle Beach anytime soon.
我也不想 我才刚复职
Well, neither do I. I just got reinstated.
-我们会留意的 -不 他没说
- We are on the job. - No, he didn't say.
天哪 这个世界都疯了吗
God, has the world gone crazy?
到底怎么回事
What the heck's going on?
我不知道 跟我说说
I don't know. Tell me about it.
他们会让他坐办公室 对吧
Well, they'll just park him somewhere behind a desk, right?
只是领薪水混日子
Let him collect a paycheck for nothing.
如果我是芝加哥警局 我就会这样
I mean, if I'm CPD, that's what I would want.
这一点关系也没有
That's got nothing to do with it.
-关键是博伊特想要怎样 -见鬼
- It's what Voight wants. - Damn it.
也许我该和他相互合作
Maybe I should have just played ball with him.
-不 绝对不行 -我成他的敌人了吗
- No, absolutely not. - But now I'm on his enemy list?
那是谁
Who's that?
妮基的爸爸
Nicki's dad.
-大埃尔 -华♥莱♥士♥
- Hey! Big Al! - Hey, Wallace.
你怎么来了
What brings you out?
看来西弗莱德的性格
I guess that Severide character's got himself
让他自己陷入困境了对吧
in a bit of a pickle, huh?
你怎么知道的
How'd that get on your radar?
他性骚扰那个女孩的律师联♥系♥了我
Well, the girl he attacked, her lawyer contacted me.
骚扰
Attacked?
你什么时候开始相信律师的话了
Since when do you believe everything lawyers tell you?
好吧 不管怎样
Yeah, well, regardless,
他们想要知道我的看法
I guess they want my account of events.
想了解他的日常行为
They're looking to establish a pattern of behavior.
出于我们的朋友关系
And I wanted you to hear it from me first
我想让你先从我这听到这些
out of respect for our friendship.
听到什么
Hear what?
我之前来接妮基下班时
How I came here to pick Nicki up,
看到他们从储物间出来
and I saw him guiding her out of that change-out room
谁知道在里面发生了什么
after doing god knows what.
有一天 在去过西弗莱德家后
How she came home in tears
她哭着回来
after being over at his apartment.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表