哎呀 你不是想把这家伙给切了吧
Whoa, whoa, you're not carving that thing, are you?
当然不 你们以为我疯了吗
No. What, do you think I'm crazy?
克莱丽斯去哪了
Hey, where's Clarice?
她说她得回家了
Uh, she said she had to get home.
真奇怪
That's weird.
是啊 她一直都这么奇怪啊
Yeah, well, she always was.
小子 换到第四台
Cowboys, channel four.
卖♥♥相好极了
Ah, now we're talking.
少了一个尿样 队长
Missing a sample, chief.
-谁的 -凯利·西弗莱德
- Who? - Kelly Severide.
我去看看怎么回事
Let's see what the holdup is.
和我们一起过节吗
You joining us?
你们愿意就行
If it's okay.
干嘛不愿意啊 我来布置桌子 来吧
Ah, are ya kiddin' me? I'll set the table. Come on.
我去叫大家过来吃饭
I'll call everybody to chow.
你姐姐和孩子们呢
What happened to your sister and the kids?
他们路上遇到几个同学和家长
They ran into a bunch of families from their school
就搭便车回家了
and got a ride home.
可惜了 我还想送他们回家呢
That's too bad, I was gonna put 'em in the gear.
我知道 真贴心
I know. That was sweet.
-下次吧 -好嘞
- We'll do it next time. - Okay.
怎么样
How was it?
很不错
It was great, actually.
-真的吗 -是哦
- Yeah? - Yeah.
不知道她是怎么教的 孩子们太乖了
I don't know how she does it, but they're amazing kids.
开动啦
Chow, chow.
火鸡上桌了
Turkey time.
我得去俱乐部见我爸妈
I'm--I'm meeting my parents at the club.
留下来吃点儿嘛
Stay for a bite.
非吃不可
You're staying for a bite.
来吧
Come on.
怎么忍♥心拒绝我
How can you resist?
还想独醒吗
Want you awake?
我把它放那儿 然后不知道哪去了
I put it down, and I don't know what I did with it.
又有吃的又有比赛看 生活美好啊
We got food and football. Could be worse.
是吧
Right?
好嘞 这儿有小红莓酱
Okay, we got cranberries,
肉汁 填馅真♥他♥妈♥...
gravy, that stuffing is the sh--
不好意思
Uh, sorry.
欧尼 馅真的不错哦
Ernie, that--that stuffing is really good.
快吃吧
Dig in.
这是几年来卖♥♥相最好的火鸡了
This is the best-lookin' bird that we've had in years.
我们给它起个啥名字好
Okay, what are we gonna name it?
又来了
Aw, jeesh.
-起名字 -是啊
- Name it? - Yeah.
吃之前我们总会先给它起个名字
Always name the bird before you eat it.
一般用某前男友某前女友谁的名字
Usually after an old girlfriend or boyfriend or something.
真好玩
Ah, interesting.
-有意思 -叫里昂怎么样
- That's funny. - How 'bout Leon?
你竟然想给这货起你弟的名字
You want to name the bird after your own brother?
看看今天这破事 你说呢
After today?
就叫里昂吧
Leon it is.
第三分队 81号♥云梯车
Squad three, truck 81,
51号♥水罐车 61号♥救护车
engine 51, ambulance 61.
给 詹金斯 回来再搞
Here, Jenkins, I'll hit it when I get back.
住♥宅♥区 火灾 库克街6542号♥
Home residence, fire. 6542 Cook Street.
孩子 我们得走了
Gotta go, kid.
动起来 动起来
Let's go, let's go!
烤火鸡烤着了 肯定是
Turkey fire, guaranteed.
发生什么事了
Uh, what happened?
都是布雷德叔干的好事
Uncle Brad is what happened.
我知道该怎么
I know how to
把这该死的火鸡炸熟 莎伦
deep-fry a god-damn turkey, Sharon.
是你油放得太多了
You put in too much grease.
你怎么能和啤酒罐一起炸
You can't fry a beer can turkey.
-屋子里的人都出来了吗 -出来了
- Is everyone out of the house? - Duh.
你们干嘛不把这见鬼的火给灭了
Why aren't you putting out the freakin' fire here?
水罐车马上就到 克鲁兹 行动取消
Engine'll be here any moment. Cruz, cancel.
那有人受伤或者烧伤吗
All right, is anybody hurt? Is anybody burned?
-你们都没事吧 -没事
-You guys okay? - Okay.
我们可以打道回府开吃了
Guess we're gonna go back and eat.
啥
What?
我说了"如果你把啤酒罐塞到火鸡屁♥股♥里
I told him, "If you put a beer can in a bird's ass,
会爆♥炸♥的"
it's gonna explode."
我也告诉过你 傻♥逼♥娘们
And I told you, you dumb bitch,
你要是冲我吠的话 你个狗娘...
If you bark at me-- - you son of a--
-踹翻他 T -住手 住手
- Kick his ass, T! - Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, hey!
趴下
Down!
别闹了
Knock it off!
天呐
Oh, god.
我的雪地车
My snowmobile.
快退后
Get back!
到后面去 把窗户敲开
Get the back. Window.
还有门
Door.
可以了 收队
All right, let's wrap it up.
让我...
Let me--
各位 感恩节快乐哟
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
伊莉丝
Hey, yo, Elise.
火鸡和馅料都在冰箱里
Turkey's in the fridge with the stuffing, and, um,
面包卷出炉了
the rolls are out,
应该还不错
but they should be all right.
多谢你来帮忙
Thank you for your help.
知道吗 你和爸爸的那张照片很像
You look just like that picture of papa, you know that?
明天见
See you tomorrow.
等等 我来热一下 十分钟就好
Hey, whoa, wait, let me heat it up. Give me ten minutes.
我们有微波炉 只要...
Yeah, we got a microwave, just--
拜托 微波炉算个啥
Mi--pssh. Microwave?
等十分钟 心急吃不了热火鸡啊
Give me ten minutes. It'll be worth it.
比分多少
What's the score?
零比零
Nothing, nothing.
凯利·西弗莱德在哪儿
Where's Kelly Severide?
去加油
Let's gas up.
油箱里还剩四分之三呢
We got 3/4 of a tank.
我说去就去
Let's do it anyway.
-没错 -太棒了
- That's right. - That's cool.
队长 你找我们吗
Hey, you wanted to see us, chief?
对 欧尼一直等着能坐上
Yeah, Ernie here has been waiting to sit behind the wheel
一辆真正的芝加哥消防车
of an honest-to-god Chicago fire truck.
你安排一下怎么样
Do you think that you could arrange that?
只要他不准备和我抢饭碗
Only if he doesn't try to take my job.
跟我来 欧尼
Come on, Ernie.
把我的头盔还给我吧
Oh, and, uh, give me back my helmet.
玩得开心
Enjoy.
问出什么了吗
And?
他爸爸进监狱了
Ah, his dad's in prison,
妈妈也离开了 八成是个瘾君子
and his mom is gone and probably an addict.
他们好几年没见过面了
He hasn't seen her in years.
他和奶奶住 不过从他的话看来
He lives with his grandma, and from what he says,
她也不总在家
she ain't all there.
你觉得他是纵火犯吗
Do you think he's an arsonist?
他需要个发泄的途径
He needs an outlet.
他在寻找能自我掌控的东西
He's looking for some control in his life.
说不定那个背包里藏着纵火工具呢
Maybe that backpack's got something incendiary
往垃圾桶里扔点东西
he tosses into a dumpster,
瞅着咱们干得热火朝天 从中获得快♥感♥
and he gets a high watching us roll up.
这说得通
It fits.
但要问我确定吗
But am I sure?
小心为上吧
Just be careful.
小心什么
Of what?
别把一个你救不了的孩子
Don't replace a kid you lost
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表