Who's gonna cover?
我可是认证过的救护员 祝你好运
EMT certified. Good luck.
祝你好运
Good luck.
好的 没问题
Yeah. Okay.
照顾好你妈妈
Take care of your mom, okay?
你是凯西吗
Are you Casey?
是啊
Yeah.
你就是和博伊特警探对着干的人 是吗
You're the one got the problem with detective Voight, right?
是的 没错
Yeah, that's right.
我能帮你摆脱困境
Man, I can help you out.
柯蒂斯会帮我们
Curtis is gonna do it.
-时间地点呢 -立刻
- When? Where? - Now.
他已经给博伊特打电♥话♥约了见面
He already put in a call to Voight for a meet.
技术人员给他装窃听器时我会帮他准备
I'm gonna prep him while my techs wire him up.
然后我们就可以行动了
Then we're good to go.
我们只有一次机会
Now, we got one shot at this.
很多事情都可能导致行动失败
There's about a dozen things that can flush it down the drain,
所以不要和任何人提起
so don't say anything to anyone.
连他的名字都不要声张
Don't even mention his name out loud,
博伊特的线人到处都是
'cause Voight's got ears all over this city.
事情搞定后我会通知你们
I'll let you know once it goes down.
我也要去现场
I want to be there.
好吧 我们走
Fine. Let's go.
道森小姐 你所面临的指控
The charges you face, Miss Dawson,
是非常严重 非常让人忧心的
are both very serious and very troubling.
先生 我们强烈反对
We disagree wholeheartedly, sir.
道森小姐采取的救治方法
Miss Dawson chose to perform a procedure
很明显超越了她的职权范围
that was clearly outside of her jurisdiction,
因此可能对她救治的病人
and that could have mortally injured
造成致命的损伤
the patient in her care.
我可能记得不太清楚 能请您
To refresh my memory, could you please read
大声读一遍所有的指控吗
the full charges out loud?
我想我们拥有这项权利
I believe we have that right.
加布里埃拉·道森被指控
Gabriela Dawson is charged
故意不遵守程序
with willful neglect of protocol,
在未经过培训以及认证的情况下
and of practicing a medical procedure
自行采取医护措施救治病人...
that she was neither trained nor cert--
不 我接受过所用方法的培训
No, I have been trained in that procedure,
明确知道我在做什么
and I knew exactly what I was doing,
也很清楚当时我们事出紧急
and how much time we didn't have.
而且最近我在上医学预科课程
I'm also currently taking pre-med classes,
每个方法步骤我都重新学了一遍
where I've re-studied every procedure--
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我还在考飞行员执照呢 道森小姐
And I am studying for my pilot's license, Miss Dawson.
但不是说我可以在暴风雪中降落波音747
But that does not mean I can land a 747 in a blizzard.
但要是飞机快坠毁了的话你肯定会尝试的
But you'd sure as hell try if you were about to crash.
你很走运 那个小女孩还活着
You are lucky that girl is alive,
否则会对你提出刑事起诉的
or there would be criminal charges pending against you.
如果救人一命也是刑事犯罪的话
If saving a kid's life is now a criminal offense,
那可能就是所谓的程序有问题
then maybe it's your damn protocol that's out of whack,
制定规则的人也不见得对到哪里去
and the wrong people are making the rules.
休息十分钟
Ten-minute break?
五分钟
Five.
你竟然不记得指控罪名是什么
You didn't even remember the charges.
-我是在拖延时间 -什么 为什么
- I was stalling for time. - What? Why?
时间到了
We're ready.
你好 玛德琳
Hey, Madeline.
很抱歉 是不是为时已晚
I'm sorry. Are we too late?
请将2号♥ 3号♥
Uh, please enter into the record
和4号♥证人记录入案
witnesses number two, three, and four.
未雨绸缪 有备无患
There's a reason sky divers pack two parachutes.
来了
Here we go.
怎么了 年轻人
What's happening, young blood?
你好 V
What's up with you, V?
德肖恩说有个消防员身上有钱赚
Deshawn said there's money to be made on the firefighter.
我想接这个活儿
I want his deal.
他告诉你是谁了吗
He tell you who it is?
说了 但是一开始我没留意
Yeah, but I wasn't really paying attention
直到他提到有钱拿
till he said something about the money.
名字是凯西
His name is Casey.
多少钱
How much?
这要看任务完成情况了
Depends on services rendered.
德肖恩说他手下踢了几脚就拿到了五百
Well, Deshawn said his boys got 5 for jumping him.
我觉得给我一千的话我就可以来点狠的
I figure I could do a lot worse for a grand.
兄弟 你要是能除掉他 我给你两千
Brother, you stop him for good, I'll give you 2.
录下来了吗 行动
We got it? Move it in.
他们可不是冲我来的 兄弟
They ain't here for me, bro.
-举起手来 -不准动
- Let's see your hands! - Don't move!
快点 抓起来
Come on, get 'em up!
对 是冲我来的
Yeah, look at me.
抓住他了 抓住了
I got him, I got him.
及时行乐吧
Enjoy it while you can.
这是诱捕
This is entrapment.
证实是警♥察♥诱捕 法庭应撤销控罪
你栽了 兄弟
You're cooked, young brother.
进去
Get in.
知道了 太好了
Got it. Oh, that's great.
真好
That's great to hear.
好 庆祝会见 拜拜
Yeah, okay. See you at the shindig. Bye.
穆奇的电♥话♥ 道森停职三个轮班
That was Mouch. Dawson got a three-shift suspension,
但是我们明天晚上会为她开一个停职派对
but we'll be throwing her a suspension party tomorrow tonight.
那她损失了多少钱
So how much money does she lose,
两千块?
like, 2 grand?
还多一点
A little bit more.
但是我们一人拿出二十块的话
But if we all chip in 20 bucks,
或许可以有点帮助
we might be able to put a dent in it.
或者...
Or...
这签名的风格十分狂野
It's got that signature wildstyle of his,
而且还有种未完成之美
and it has this lovely unfinished quality to it.
画最后一个O的时候他差点掉下来摔死
He almost fell to his death while finishing the "O."
真是难以置信
Unbelievable.
请稍等一下 谢谢 喂
Can you hold on one second? Thanks, pal. Hello?
你好啊 塞奇 最近怎么样
Hey, Serge, how are you? Listen,
我等会儿再打给你
I'm gonna have to give you a call back.
正和另一位买♥♥家通电♥话♥呢
I'm on the other line with a different buyer.
但如果他再拖拖拉拉
But if he starts dragging his feet,
这幅画就是你的了
It's all yours, buddy.
好的 谢谢你
All right. Thanks, pal.
你好 是的 两千块
Hello? All right, 2,000.
一千五呢
1,500?
你这不是让我难堪吗
You gonna slap me in the face like that?
你就只出一千块
You're gonna slap me in the face with 1,000?
你...
You--
成交
I'll take it.
-这是什么酒 -只管喝吧
- What's this? - Just drink it.
恭喜你道森 结果可能会更糟
Congrats to Dawson. Could have been worse.
-谢谢 干杯 -干杯
- Thank you. Cheers. - Cheers.
爽歪歪啦
Shiver me timbers.
穆奇 谢谢你的帮助
Thank you so much for your help, mouch.
你真的太出色了
You really pulled it out.
你没...怀疑过我的能力 对吧
You weren't...worried about me, were you?
从来没有
Oh no. Never.
托马思·金凯德
Thomas Kinkade?
美国著名画家 拥有"绘光大♥师♥"的称号♥
那个我懂
Okay, I get that.
当你看着他的画...
You know, you look at his paintings--
愿他安息
God rest his soul--
他的画是艺术 值钱我也认了
But yeah, that's art. That's worth money.
但这玩意儿
But this?
赤♥裸♥裸的祸害社会文明啊
The scourge of a civilized society, man.
湖链区啊湖链区
Chain o' Lakes, guys. Chain o' Lakes.
它是我最后的归宿
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表