你就是和博伊特警探对着干的人
You are the one who got the problem with Detective Voight.
是的 没错
Yeah, that's right.
我能帮你摆脱困境
I can help you out.
《芝加哥烈焰》前情提要
Previously on Chicago Fire...
-名字是凯西 -多少钱
- His name is Casey. - How much?
你要是能除掉他 我给你两千
You stop him for good, I'll give you two.
行动
Move it in.
抓住他了
I got him.
你栽了 兄弟
You're cooked, youngblood.
一切都会好的 没事了
It's gonna be all right. We're all right now.
都结束了
It's over.
如果我做手术
I get that surgery,
而消防局觉得我情况不妙
the department doesn't like how it looks,
我将会长♥期♥不得出勤
I go on long-term disability.
有75%的薪水啊
At 75% pay.
那我该做什么呢 夏伊
And then do what, Shay?
难道未来的20年我去海军码头钓鱼度日
I fish off navy pier for the next 20 years?
汽油泄漏
It's dumping gas!
-递水管过去 -快点
- Get a hose on there! - Go!
你也要上阵吗
You're going in there?
你需要退到警戒线后
You need to get back behind the lines.
穆奇 把孩子带到安全地方
Mouch, get this kid safe.
我不会假装不记得
I'm not gonna pretend like
之前这个女人伤你心以后
I don't remember peeling you off the floor
你落魄成了什么样子
after that woman broke your heart.
我知道
I know.
我一直以为她是我命中注定的那个人
I just always thought she was the one.
快点
Come on!
趴下
Get down!
蝌蚪托儿所 幼儿园&日托所
我们什么时候可以进去
When can we go back inside?
女士 我们得先和燃气公♥司♥确认一下
We have to check with the gas company, ma'am.
他们会告诉你什么时候可以进去
And they'll tell you when it's safe.
辛普森女士 我想找莱纳德
Ms. Simpson, I was looking for Leonard
拿车♥库♥钥匙 但是哪里都找不到他
to get the keys to the shed. No one's seen him.
上帝
Oh, God.
大家都停下
Everyone, stop.
我们得再进去一趟
We're going back in.
莱纳德 在这里吗
Leonard! Down here?
大声喊出来
Call out!
你们闻到什么味道了吗
You guys smell anything?
确定燃气公♥司♥切断供应管线了吗
Are we sure they cut off the gas lines?
是我亲自关的
Oh, I shut it down myself.
像是化学物质的味道
Smells like chemicals.
冰♥毒♥
Crystal meth!
带上防毒面具
Masks on!
不是吧 莱纳德 在幼儿园下面搞这个
Really, Leonard, with the kids up there?
大家都听着
Okay, everyone, listen up.
现场所有人员都要进行基本药检
Everyone on scene will have a baseline drug test.
今天
Today.
-感恩节快乐 -同乐
- Happy Thanksgiving. - Uh-huh.
队长 我和道森没进去
Hey, chief, Dawson and I didn't go down there.
我不管 在场的人的都要检测
I don't care. Anybody on the premises.
我们要弄清楚
We're gonna want to know how much
有多少人体内吸入了冰♥毒♥
any of you may have in your system.
那好
Okay.
你好吗
How you doing?
还不错
Pretty good.
在附近看到你好几次
Seen you around a few times.
我就住在拐角处
I live around the corner.
我很喜欢观察
I like to watch.
是的 我记得你说过
Yeah. I remember you saying.
想过来看看的话
Well, you're welcome to come down to firehouse 51
51号♥消防队随时欢迎你
anytime you'd like a tour.
我能在云梯车上骑自行车吗
Can I ride on the truck?
也许
Maybe.
早上我服了点东西
I may have taken something this morning.
止痛药
Toradol?
-药效更强的 -什么
- Stronger. - What?
迈克尔·杰克逊都受不了这个
Michael Jackson couldn't have handled those.
你从哪里搞到的
Where'd you get those?
会检测出来吗
Will it show up on the test?
你问我毒品会不会被药检检验出来
Will these narcotics show up on a drug test?
-嘿 -怎么了
- Hey. - What?
说真的 我们以后经常来点这个好吗
Seriously, why don't we do this more often?
没问题
Okay.
副队 有人找你
Uh, lieutenant, you got some visitors.
他们提前来了
They're early.
我姐姐给我毁掉的小性福
My sister has ruined more nooners for me
比世界上其他的加起来都多
than the rest of the world combined.
你以前也经常做这个吗
You had a lot of these growing up?
你以为我是怎么熬过医学院的
How do you think I put myself through med school?
快点 海莉阿姨 五分钟后就要开始了
Come on, Aunt Hallie. It starts in five minutes.
看看 是谁来了
Uh-oh, what do we have here?
游♥行♥的小贵宾哟
VIP guests for the parade?
-海莉阿姨 -你好
- Aunt Hallie! - Hey.
-好啊 薇芙 - 过得怎样
- Hey, Viv. Hey. - How ya doing?
-还不错 -还好吧
- Can't complain. - Good?
-你妈妈还好吗 -薇芙
- How's, um--how's your mom? - Viv.
没事 她...她很好
No, it's fine. She's, um-- she's doing all right.
谢谢你的关心
Thanks for asking.
谁会给我带点糖果回来
Now, who's gonna bring me back some candy?
-我会 -太棒了
- I will! - Yeah!
告诉你妈妈 你要开始
Hey, tell your mom you get to eat
放开肚皮大吃了
as much as you can fit in your mouth.
好吧
Right.
玩得开心
You guys have fun.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
回来咱们再见
See you when you get back.
-不错哟 -餐馆必备技能
- Look at you. - Restaurant tricks.
大开眼界
Impressive.
25位成员...
25 members...
瞧这些蠢蛋
Look at these chumps.
开啥玩笑 老兄 游♥行♥小队超棒的
Are you kidding, man? Parade detail is great.
彼得·米尔斯 把手举起来
Peter Mills, hold your arm up.
保持这姿势五小时
Now keep it there for five hours.
那就是所谓的游♥行♥
That's what being in the parade is.
米尔斯 那些圣地兄弟会成员会扔糖果
Mills, the Shriners-- they throw out candy--
圣地兄弟会成员会代表儿童医院进行慈善工作
你要全部捡起来清理干净 老兄
You clean up, man.
听着 我知道你们肯定会臭我
Now, listen, I know you guys are gonna give me crap for this.
继续说
Go on.
我想开个播客
I want to start a Podcast.
那是啥玩意
What the hell's that?
就是哥把自己
Well, when I record myself
英明神武 魅力四射的形象录下来
being equal parts charming and brilliant,
然后传到iTunes上
and then I put it up on iTunes,
观众就可以订阅 追我节目
and people subscribe, and they follow me.
哑巴都比你能干
A mute would be better at that than you.
我想搞成"芝加哥
It's gonna be a "Day in the life
消防队员生活日志"之类的
of a Chicago firefighter" sort of thing.
咱平时也不干啥 你这样做
We have a slow day, and you're just gonna reinforce
只会加深公众对我们好吃懒做的成见
the stereotype that all we do is sit around and eat.
副队 你的意思呢
You got a problem with it, lieutenant?
加油
Go for it.
药物检测员快到了
Drug tester's on his way.
再强调一次 这是强制性任务
And again, this is mandatory.
队长 外面有个孩子找你
Hey, chief, there's a kid outside looking for you.
谢了
Thanks.
很好
Good.
你过来了
You came on by.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表