小心
Look out!
《芝加哥烈焰》前情回顾
Previously on Chicago Fire...
他们同意假释
They granted her parole.
但是有个条件
There is one condition.
她必须和我住一起
She has to move in with me.
-十分钟后 去你家 -就这么定了
- Your place, ten minutes? - You're on.
-我搬出来了 -什么
- I moved out. - what?
我告诉丹尼尔这样行不通
I told Daniel it wasn't gonna work.
跟我过
Stay with me.
恢复期可能仅需四周 用不了一年
Recovery te could be four weeks instead of one year.
为什么我之前的医生没跟我提过这个方案
How come I didn't hear about this from my other surgeon?
还在试验阶段
It's experimental.
手术有不少风险 比如局部瘫痪
There are real risks here, including partial paralysis.
哪怕负天下人
Disappoint everyone,
也不要负你自己
but don't ever disappoint yourself.
你想留下
You want to stay.
我不能跟你走
I can't go with you.
把你的手臂折到背后
Fold your arms behind your back...
尽可能抬高你的双手
Lifting your hands as high as they'll go.
向前伸张手臂
And extend your arms forward.
弯曲手肘
Bend your elbows.
抵住我手的力量
Press up against my hands.
谢谢 副队
Ah, thank you, lieutenant.
我马上回来
Be right back.
怎么样
Well?
下一次轮班开始全职工作
Full duty starting next shift!
太棒了
Bang!
恭喜你
Congratulations.
-不错吧 -太棒了
- Pretty great, huh? - Yes, so great.
真替你高兴
So happy for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
给你提个醒
Uh, hey, just a heads-up.
艾里克·威利还在
Eric Whaley's still there.
我跟他没什么矛盾
I got no beef with him.
孩子怎么样了
How's the little one?
考虑到克莱丽斯每十分钟要上一次洗手间
I mean, things are working out surprisingly well,
事情进展得算是异常顺利了
considering Clarice is in the bathroom every ten minutes.
西弗莱德 从她搬进来后一直很友好
Severide is just--he's been totally cool since she moved in.
他人真好
That's nice of him.
带着个孩子 上下那旋转楼梯
I mean, going up and down that spiral staircase
可不是件容易的事
with a baby, that's gonna suck.
但我们应该可以让孩子一直呆楼上
But we should probably just leave him up there
直到他能自己走下楼
until he can walk down himself.
我知道你不怎么待见克莱丽斯
Um, I get that you're not a huge fan of Clarice,
但现在我们在一起了
but we're a couple now, and I'm looking
我也准备当继母了
to basically be a stepmom.
所以我需要你的支持
So I need your support.
我跟米尔斯上♥床♥了
I'm sleeping with Mills.
我就知道
I knew it!
你个贱♥人♥
You skank.
你一直瞒着我吗
You kept it from me this whole time?
我们说好上班时不表现出来 所以
We agreed to keep it cool at work, so...
凯西知道吗
Does Casey know?
应该不知道
I don't think so.
-你会告诉他吗 -你觉得我应该吗
- Are you gonna tell him? - Do you think I should?
所以你放下他了
So you're over him?
他往左 我向右
Look, he zigged, I zagged.
我俩不是命中注定
Wasn't meant to be.
米尔斯的床上功夫怎么样
How's the sex with Mills?
我真的喜欢他
I-I really like him,
不仅仅是生理上的需求
but it's not just a physical thing.
这么说吧 他非常
So let's just say he's very...
注意细节
detail-oriented.
但是有个问题
But here's the problem.
他想让我见他妈妈 但我还没准备好
He wants me to meet his mom, and I'm--I'm just not there yet.
如果是你会怎么办
What would you do?
注意细节 是吗
Detail-oriented, huh?
61号♥救护车 81号♥云梯车 三号♥抢险车
Ambulance 61, Truck 81, Squad 3.
司机逃逸 但是乘客被稳稳地
Driver fled the scene, but the passenger's pinned
卡在车里了
in there pretty good.
门被挤毁 我们必须把门切开弄出她
Door's jammed. We gotta cut her out.
克鲁兹和奥蒂斯准备好协助救援队救人
Cruz, Otis, be prepared to assist squad with the pin in.
你哪受伤了吗
Are you hurt anywhere?
还好
It's okay.
好了 亲爱的 我们把这个围在你脖子上
All right, sweetie, this is gonna go around your neck.
能告诉我你的名字吗
Can you tell us your name?
安布罗西亚
Ambrosia.
是吗 你今晚上班吗
Oh, yeah? You working tonight?
上一会儿
A little.
我是在做梦吗
And you were in my dreams.
亲爱的 快醒醒
Whoa! Hey, hey, hey! Come here, sweetie.
亲爱的 你吃了什么
Hon, what did you take, sweetie?
道森 有针头伤痕
Dawson, track marks.
凯西 还得多久才能打开
Hey, Casey, how long till we get in there?
五 或者十分钟 开始吧
Five, maybe ten. Let's go!
卡普 准备好液压钳
Capp, be ready with the spreaders!
哈德利 拿支撑杆来进行仪表盘升起
Hadley, we need the ram for a dash roll!
车祸发生时 溃缩变形的仪表板将人员下肢卡住 这时需顶开仪表盘解放腿部压力
收到
Got it!
行了
All right.
好了
All right.
-很好 -还行吗
- Okay, good. - Good?
行了 大家小心她的头
All right, guys, watch her head.
尽量保持平稳
Try to keep her steady.
好的 她要不行了
Okay, good. She's gonna arrest.
得赶紧送医院
We gotta get her to the hospital now.
赶紧抬上车 不用扶了
Let's get her up. Let go of the handle.
走吧
There you go.
我快摸不到她脉搏了
I'm barely getting a pulse on her.
这周第十五个吸毒过量的了
Fifth heroin O.D. This week.
这他妈到底怎么了
What the hell's going on?
南茜啊 她出来后
Y-yes, Nancy, what was on her
会有什么遗愿清单呢[07年的电影]
Bucket List once she got out.
她听不懂内涵的
She didn't get the reference.
难道你忘记这些囚犯是多么的
You forget how closed off these prisoners are
与世隔绝
in terms of movies
接触不到电影和潮流吗
and popular culture and stuff.
我们认为理所当然的事他们其实不知道
Little things that we take for granted.
我只想恭喜她
I'm just gonna give my congratulations,
然后会把时间还给你们
and then I'll let you two have your time together.
好建议
Sounds good.
真不敢相信这是真的
Can't believe this is really happening.
里克
Rick.
谢谢
Thank you.
等你安置好了我再去拜访
I'll drop by once you get all settled.
好
Okay.
准备好了吗
Ready?
没事的 妈妈
All right, mom.
-老天 -是他吗
- Oh, boy. - Is that him?
伙计
Hey, buddy.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
道森
Dawson.
欢迎 也是时候回归了
Welcome back. About damn time.
谢了 队长
Thanks, chief.
脖子好全了 对吧
And the neck's 100%, right?
当然 你想下班后
Yeah, you wanna spar a few rounds
来几局拳击感受下吗
after shift and find out?
-那就算了 -这是旺发
- No, I'm good. - Hey, this is, uh, Pouch.
是上天赐予局里最好的礼物
The best damn thing to ever happen to this house.
奥蒂斯要调任了
Otis is transferring.
啥 拜托
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表