It's against union rules.
有一名消防员被劫持了
There's a firefighter being held hostage.
-他们会给你特许的 -好吧
- I think they'll give you a pass. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
队长 他可以远程指导
Chief, he's gonna relay instructions.
穆奇 奥蒂斯 你们在听吗
Mouch, Otis, you listening?
是的 我们准备好了
Yeah, we're ready.
先看一下开关装置上的指示板
Uh, first, uh, look at the indicator panel on the switch gear.
确定绿灯亮着 就可以继续操作
Make sure that it's green. That means it's ready for operation.
好 看一下开关板
Okay, look at the--the indicator
-上面的指示装置 -是开关装置
- on the switch gear panel. - The switch gear.
确保绿灯亮着
and make sure that it's green.
就可以继续操作
And then it's ready for operation.
找指示灯
Looking for an indicator.
看到绿色指示灯了吗
You see a green indicator?
在这 在这
Right here, right here.
好的 找到了
Okay, got it.
继续说
Go ahead.
知道情况了 患者呼吸道畅通吗
Got the report. Is the airway secure?
应该没问题 做好急救措施了
Think so. Stats are 100%.
经鼻气管插管术啊
Nasotracheal intubation.
送他去一号♥急救室
Get him to Room One.
不好意思 我想知道产科一位病人的情况
Excuse me, I need the status of a patient up in maternity.
叫辛迪·赫尔曼
Cindy Herrmann.
凯西 重启电力系统要一点时间
Casey, the power reset's gonna take a minute,
奥蒂斯和穆奇已经在指导下操作了
but Otis and Mouch have their instructions.
谢了
Thanks.
西弗莱德 要是你还在地下室的话
Hey, Severide, if you're still in the basement
看看能不能找到4号♥囚仓的供气管道
see if you can locate the supply duct for Pod Four.
没问题
You got it.
你在和他们说什么
What are you talking to them about, huh? Huh?
通风系统里还有火情
We still have a fire burning in the vent system somewhere.
我要在大家被烟呛死之前把火扑灭
I'm trying to put it out before the smoke kills all of us.
你以为呢
What do you think?
凯西 赫尔曼能听见我说话吗
Casey, can Herrmann hear me?
可以 怎么了 队长
Yeah. What's up, Chief?
说吧 夏伊
Go ahead, Shay.
克里斯托弗 他们给辛迪做了紧急剖腹产
Christopher, they performed an emergency c-section on Cindy.
生了个男孩
It's a baby boy.
不过宝宝有一些并发症
There were some complications.
现在在重症加护病房♥
The baby's in ICU.
后退 我才不管什么孩子
Back off. I don't care about no damn baby.
他们没事吧 大家都没事吧
Are they okay? Is everyone okay?
我正在打听详情
I'm trying to get more details.
-后退 -抓住卢奇
- Back off-- - Try to get Lucci!
-抓住卢奇 -拦住他们
- Get Lucci! - Hold 'em off!
快点 到这里来
Come on, in here.
抓住卢奇 抓住卢奇
Get Lucci! Get Lucci!
你死定了 卢奇
You're dead, Lucci.
你没命活着离开这
You ain't coming out of here alive.
西弗莱德 你找到供气管道了吗
Severide, did you find that supply duct?
是的 问题大了 凯西
Yeah, big problem, Casey.
我们发现着火点了
We got the fire.
-现在要把火扑灭 -先别扑
- We're putting it out now. - No, not yet.
我们需要烟雾
We need the smoke.
应该会有防烟挡板
There should be a smoke damper.
火警警报响的时候 应该自动关闭了
It should have closed when fire alarms went off.
听见了吗 卢奇
You hear me, Lucci?
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.
用力推
Push!
找防烟挡板
Smoke damper!
-西弗莱德 在那 -看到了
- Severide, right there. - Got it!
好的 弄断挡板的连接杆
Okay, break the linkage on the damper
手动打开挡板 快
and open it manually. Hurry.
奥蒂斯 穆奇 赶紧恢复供电
Otis, Mouch, get that power up.
我们要让风扇吹起来
We need the fan to start blowing.
挡板打开了
Damper's open.
奥蒂斯 穆奇 电呢
Otis, Mouch, where's the power?
马上来了
Uh, it's coming up.
马上就好
M-momentarily.
好了 风扇开始吹了 凯西
All right, the fans are blowing, Casey.
电力恢复了
Power's back up.
-把我的人救出来 -上
- Get my men out. - Go.
里奥斯 里奥斯
Rios. Rios!
放我和其他消防员走
Let me and my firefighters go.
你可以带走卢奇
You can have Lucci.
我们不会为了他冒生命危险
We're not dying for him.
放我们走吧
Just let us go.
成交
Deal.
快给我出来 卢奇
Come on out, Lucci.
谢谢
Thank you.
赫尔曼 医院打来的
Herrmann, it's the hospital.
我是克里斯托弗·赫尔曼
Yeah, this is Christopher Herrmann.
我的老婆孩子怎么样了
What's happening with them? Huh?
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay, yeah.
我在路上了 马上赶到
No, I-I'm on my way. I'll be--I'll be right there.
他们说宝宝缺氧
They said the baby's not getting enough oxygen.
快送他去
Get him out of here.
我妻子辛迪·赫尔曼和我儿子呢
My wife, Cindy Herrmann and a baby boy?
310病房♥
310.
但是 先生
But, sir--
克里斯托弗
Christopher.
辛迪
Cindy.
亲爱的 怎么了
What-what happened, honey?
跟你儿子打个招呼吧
Say hello to your son.
天啊
Gh, man.
过来
Come here.
看看他
Look at him.
他真漂亮
Yeah, he's beautiful.
我们儿子真帅气 对吧
We got a real good one here, huh?
对
Yeah.
-小宝贝 -太可爱了
- Hey, popsy. - Oh! Isn't he cute?
-好啊 -天啊
- Hey. - Oh, my god.
小家伙真可爱
There's my boy.
-谢谢 -天啊
- Thank you. - Oh, my god.
队长 你觉得怎样
What do you think, chief?
太可爱了
Fantastic.
博登
Boden.
-迷你版的赫尔曼 -迷你赫尔曼
- It's a little Herrmann. - It's a little Herrmann!
赫尔曼 他是我见过的最可爱的宝宝
Herrmann, this kid's the cutest thing I've ever seen.
对
Yeah.
你这表情快赶上菲尔兹了
You're gonna make that W.C. Fields face?
著名喜剧演员
那是谁
Who's that?
米尔斯
- Hey, mills.
能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
刚刚接到了上级的电♥话♥
Just had a call from the higher ups.
很不幸 他们不允许你加入救援队
Unfortunately, you did not make squad this time around.
这里面肯定有政♥治♥内♥幕♥
These things are political.
一些名不副实的人却位列前茅
A few names float to the top of the list.
这并不代表你的能力和努力
This is not a reflection on you or your hard work.
以前那些没能进入救援队的队员
I have seen men brood, lose focus
他们总是抑郁不语 失去追求
when they didn't make it into squad.
希望你能克服这些
I'm hoping that you can rise above all that.
只要你继续努力
You keep working hard,
继续采用最新的训练方法
you keep up with the latest training methods,
我相信你一定还有机会
and I am sure your chance gonna come back around.
谢谢你的安慰
That's good to hear.
还有别的事吗
So anything else?
没了
No.
就这些
That's all.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表