that's 25% stake each, no?
不不不
Whoa, whoa, whoa. No, no, no.
老头子可没说合伙人的地位是平等的
The old man definitely did not say equal partnership.
他说看好你
He said take care of you
取决于你付出了什么
based upon what you brought to the table.
比如参与建设 搬运 初期投资
So construction, hauling, initial investment.
我可没有那么多闲钱
I don't have a lot of out-of-pocket money
来做投资 所以我
to do any investing. I-- so...
那就不谈每人25%了
We're not talking 25% then.
好的
Okay, sure.
好的 我明白了
Yeah, yeah. No, I, I get your point.
我们先看看你能做些什么
Listen, let's just see what you bring to the table.
看看你做的如何
We'll see how it goes,
我们再公平地来分份额
and we'll make sure that it's fair.
听起来不错
Sounds great.
我得回去工作了
Uh, look, I gotta get back to work,
明天你们去店里时我们再见 好吗
but I'll see you tomorrow at the inspection, huh?
-好 -好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
你好啊 小家伙
Hi there, little guy.
你知道吗 丹尼尔准备用
You know, Daniel's planning on using the fact
我正在接受
that I was in therapy
抗抑郁治疗来证明我精神不稳定
and on antidepressants as proof that I'm mentally unstable.
去他的 我们坚强着呢
Screw Daniel. We're strong enough.
我们能应付他出的任何招数
We'll handle whatever he throws our way.
律师说还有另外一个办法
Well, the lawyer did say there was another option.
什么
What?
我们各得一半的抚养权
We could offer 50/50 custody.
克莱丽斯
Clarice.
丹尼尔肯定会接受的
I know Daniel will take it.
然后我们就能结束这一切
You know, and then we can just end all of this
专心成立一个家庭
and focus on being a family.
小家伙
Hey, you. Hi.
好吧
Okay.
咚 咚
Knock, knock.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
如果你不在场 我已经死了
I'd be dead, you hadn't been there.
不 你会爬到医院求生的
No, you'd have crawled your way to the front door.
有人找你谈过话吗
Has anybody come talk to you?
有个缉毒队叫威肯的警官
Uh, some detective from narcotics named Vikan.
他盯着我的职位
Yeah. He's after my badge.
他说你越权了
He's saying you've gone off the rails.
这案子开始
Look, this started out
只是妓♥女♥得到掺假毒品
as prostitutes getting a hold of bad dope.
这是扫黄组的案子 所以我参与了
That's a vice case, which is why I got involved.
后来出现了毒品交易
Then it turned into the bad dope being dealt.
那时缉毒科的才介入调查
That's when narcotics came in.
-这 -后来就是我告诉你的
- Hey-- - Then it became about that new gang
新的黑帮想要
that I was telling you about
清扫障碍并接管这些事
trying to push their way in and take over.
劳拉和孩子们呢
Laura and the kids?
局里会一直保护她们
Department's putting them in protective custody
直到他们抓到想杀我的人
until they catch who tried to kill me.
他们收到威胁了吗
Have they been threatened?
家里电♥话♥有不说话就挂断的情况
There's been some hang ups on our home phone line.
如果这事和帮派有关的话
If this was all about gangs,
有个警♥察♥能帮我们
there is one cop who could have helped out.
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
我是加布...
Uh... My name's Gabr--
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你到底想要什么
What the hell do you want?
我哥哥安东尼奥·道森
My brother Antonio Dawson,
-他在扫黄组 -我知道
- he works in vice-- - Yeah, yeah.
是他给我戴上手铐的
He's the guy who put the cuffs on me.
代我问候他 好吗
You tell him I said hi, okay?
我要说的与他有关
Okay, well, this involves him.
如果你对他所做的耿耿于怀
So if you've got your panties in a twist over how he does his job
那就没得好谈了
and that's a deal breaker for you,
你只要说出来 我就走
you just say so, and I'll leave.
你继续
Continue.
他在调查一些
He's investigating some bad dope
卖♥♥给妓♥女♥掺假毒品的案子
that's been dumped on prostitutes.
是有关于新的帮派
Uh, it's about some new gang--
我都听说了
I've heard all about that.
他几天前被枪击了
He was shot a couple days ago.
但这不仅仅是
But this is more than just him
他和他的家庭受到生命威胁
and his family still having a bull's-eye on their chest.
不停地有女孩因此送命
Girls are dying out there.
我哥哥都愿意冒着生命危险去阻止这些事
If my brother was willing to risk his life trying to stop it,
我也愿意做同样的事去帮他
I'm willing to risk mine trying to help him.
我前搭档经常这样说
My ex-partner had a thing he liked to say.
上帝把亚当放进伊甸园
"What was the first thing Adam said
他说的第一句话是什么
when the good lord dropped him in Eden? "
我能得到什么
"What's in it for me? "
我来这儿因为
You know, I came here on the off chance
我还抱有一丝希望认为你可能
that, despite what happened, you might still care
还存有一些救人之心
about trying to prevent people from dying.
我不知道你的狱中生活如何
I don't know what your jail situation is.
鉴于你之前是警♥察♥ 我觉得你被隔离了
As a former cop, I'm assuming you're segregated.
所以如果你帮了忙 可能会
So... maybe by helping out, that would go a ways
让你得到好一些的
to getting you some better...
怎么说呢 饮食和住宿
Uh, I don't know, accommodations?
那这个谈话就是谈条件咯
Then this conversation becomes about favors.
好吧
Okay.
什么好吧
Okay what?
好吧 你帮我 我就帮你
Okay, you help me, I'll help you.
你去找一个叫TT的人
You're gonna wanna talk to a guy named T.T.
他住在27街和州街交界处
He operates out of a two-story
的两层小楼里
on the corner of 27th and State.
我不建议你单独去敲他门
And I wouldn't advise you come knocking for him on your own.
我自己会小心
Well, I can take care of myself.
行
Fine.
就告诉他博伊特让你来的
Just tell him Voight sent you.
你在找人为"红钩帮"作证
You're looking for someone to testify about the Red Hooks.
那就是你哥想扳倒的帮派
That's the gang your brother was trying to take down.
TT欠我的
T.T. owes me.
他会感兴趣是因为红钩帮
And he's motivated because the Red Hooks
企图侵占他的地盘
are trying to move in on his action.
好的 明白了
Yeah, okay. All right, got it.
TT 知道了
T.T. got it.
我们还会见面的
I'll be seeing you around.
谢谢你的帮助
Thanks for your help.
真搞不懂这个检验员
I don't get this inspector, man.
这酒吧已经三十年了
This bar's been here for 30 years.
老家伙说从来没出过问题
The old man said he never had a problem.
别说了
Shut up.
看得怎么样了
So how's it looking?
很不幸 有不少问题
Unfortunately, we have issues.
主要问题是这个布局
Main one being the layout.
厨房♥和吧台区靠得太近
Your kitchen and bar area are too close together.
斯蒂芬奈兹先生说你一直以来都批准的
Mr. Stephanides said that you've always approved it.
这个嘛 情况不同了
Ah, well, see, that's a different situation.
我和斯蒂芬奈兹先生有共识
Mr. Stephanides and I had an understanding.
呵呵
Huh, okay.
我来搞定他
Let me handle this.
乖乖
God.
在干嘛 摆姿势拍照上日历吗
What are you, posing for a calendar?
这叫"橄榄球抱"
It's called a football hold.
一种哺乳姿势
幸好他长得像克莱丽斯
Thank god he looks like Clarice.
他哭闹了吗
Was he crying?
没有 没怎么闹
No. Not too bad.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表