Squad 3, Battalion 25, Ambulance 61.
房♥屋起火 1100号♥...
House fire, 1100 Block...
你们消防队现在不应该接任务了
This house was supposed to be taken out of service.
你可没这么要求过
You never made that request.
所以现在你们就去耐心等着
So now you guys are gonna have to sit tight...
他们回来再说
until these men get back.
还是洪堡公园的地址对吧
That address is Humboldt Park again, isn't it?
我是消防营队长博登 到达北哈姆林1♥1♥4♥0号♥
This is battalion chief Boden at 1♥1♥4♥0 North Hamlin.
我们接到有帮派向建筑射击的报♥警♥后来的
We responded to a call of a gang shooting into the building.
他们放了火 我们到之前就已经逃走了
They torched it and fled before we got here.
谁在里面 另一个帮派 有平民吗
Who's inside? Another gang? Any civilians?
我们知道的就这么多
You know as much as I do.
可能有帮派成员在里面
Could be gang members inside.
通过信箱数判断 有六户人家
I count six mailboxes.
-大火已经蔓延进建筑结构了 -救我
- That fire has reached the structure. - Help me!
穆奇和奥蒂斯上云梯 准备开通风孔
Mouch, Otis on the aerial. Get ready to vent the roof.
赫尔曼 米尔斯 克鲁兹 跟我走
Hermann, Mills, Cruz, with me.
小心点
Be careful.
快闪开 闪开
Get clear! Get clear!
我抓住你了 赫尔曼
I got you, Hermann.
芝加哥消防局
This is the Chicago Fire Department.
放下武器 我们是来帮你们的
Lay down your weapons. We are trying to help you!
克鲁兹
Cruz!
我们不是警♥察♥
No somos policias.
我们不是警♥察♥ 要是待在里面
We're not the police. You're gonna die
你们会死的
if you stay in there.
让我们帮你
Let us help you!
我进来了
I'm coming in.
-克鲁兹 -别开枪
- Cruz! - Don't shoot!
克鲁兹
Cruz!
别开枪
Don't shoot!
你是金斯吗
You the Kings?
疯子金斯 我是里昂的哥哥
Insane Kings. I'm Leon's brother.
他在哪里 在哪里 到底在哪里
Where is he? Where is he? Where is he?
-就是他开的枪 -过来 你个混♥蛋♥
- That's the shooter! - Get over here, you punk.
看着他
Take a look at him.
我们要进去了 出发
Hey, we're in! Let's go!
带上红外生命探测仪
Take the infrared.
米尔斯 跟上克鲁兹
Mills, catch up with Cruz.
赫尔曼 你没事吧
Hermann... you okay?
我要向那些混♥蛋♥头上来一拳
I'm gonna crack one of those punks upside their head.
不 你还是别进去了
No. You're gonna sit this one out.
西弗莱德 我们走
Severide, let's go.
来 抱着我
Here you go. Put your arm around me.
你做得很好 继续
You're doing fine. Keep going.
加油 放松 快到了
Come on, just take it easy. You're almost there.
行了 我们出来了
All right, here we go.
-谁来搭把手 -我们来了
- Hey, somebody take this guy. - We got him.
我们接住你了 夏伊
We got you. Shay!
我们来帮你了 先生
We got you, sir.
走吧
Here you go.
救救我们
Help us!
二楼有一个妇女和一个孩子
We got a woman and a kid on the second floor.
前窗 建筑中♥央♥
Front, center.
我们去找他们
We'll get 'em.
救救我们
Help us.
消防队 大声呼救
Fire department. Call out!
救命
Help!
救救我们
Help us!
我们走
Let's go.
我的小儿子 我不知道他在哪里
My little one. I don't know where he is.
西弗莱德会找到他的 但是我们得走了
Severide'll find him, but we need to go.
你不明白 我一定要找到他
You don't understand, I need to find him.
女士 我们必须立刻离开
Ma'am, we need to go right now.
马尔科
Marco!
有人吗 有人在里面吗
Hello! Anybody in here?
有人在里面吗
Anybody in here?
-清理完毕 -完毕
- All clear. - Clear!
-快起来 快走 女士 -求你了
- Come on. Come on, buddy. - Please.
-我们会找到他的 -马尔科
- We're gonna find him. - Marco!
-马尔科 -女士
- Marco! - Ma'am!
我找到他了
I got him!
快把他带出去
Get this guy out of here!
克鲁兹 你先继续 我马上回来
Cruz, hold up. I'll be back!
快点 伙计 起来 我抓住你了
Come on, buddy. Up. I got you.
消防队 远离房♥门
Fire department! Clear the door!
有人在里面吗 大声喊出来
Anybody in here? Call out!
坚持住
Come on.
找到两个孩子 有烟尘吸入
Got two minors, smoke inhalation.
带他们去救护车
Get 'em to the ambulance.
-我们走 -进展如何
- Here we go. - What do we got?
一楼和二楼清理完毕
First and second floor are clear.
-我的腿 -注意脚下
- My leg! - Watch your step here.
米尔斯 克鲁兹人呢
Mills, where's Cruz?
他还在楼上
He's still up there.
这里是克鲁兹 三楼清理完毕
This is Cruz on three. All clear.
马上去四楼
Headed up to four now.
克鲁兹 等等我 我这就上来
Cruz, wait for me. I'm coming up.
生命探测仪
远离房♥门
Move away from the door.
消防队 大声喊出来
Fire department. Call out!
里昂
Leon!
里昂
Leon!
谢天谢地
Thank god.
救救我
Yo...Help me...
救救我
Help me!
求你了
Please!
求你了
Please! Ahh!
我是克鲁兹 在顶楼
This is Cruz up top.
清理完毕
All clear.
你今天的表现很出色 乔
Hell of a job you did out there, Joe.
我们漏了一个人
Hey... we missed one.
别太自责了
Don't beat yourself up about it.
要不是你解决了那个枪手
You hadn't gotten us through that gauntlet,
我们可能一个都救不了
we might have missed them all.
凯西 你一定想不到
Casey. Hey. You're not gonna believe this.
我调查了桑德拉和理查德·沃恩的背景
So I ordered a background check on Sandra and Richard Vaughan...
-奥蒂斯 -他们现在负债累累
- Otis-- - and they are leveraged up to their eyeballs.
有数不清的债务判决书
It's one judgment after the next.
他们苦苦支撑才没破产
They're staving off bankruptcy.
他们面临财务危机
They're in financial ruin.
还有 沃恩先生两次因电♥信♥诈欺被调查
And Mr. Vaughan... investigated twice for wire fraud.
我的播客里的236个粉丝即将
236 subscribers are gonna hear about this
听到这个故事
on my next podcast.
凯西副队 出了四个小时的任务嘛
Well, lt. Casey. Four-hour call, huh?
办事可真够效率的
That was... pretty convenient.
这是保险诈骗
It's insurance fraud.
那个丢钻石的女人 他们破产了
The woman with the diamonds? They're broke.
你下班后都干些什么
What do you do off-shift,
开着小货车 四处破案吗
drive around in a van solving mysteries?
凯西副队
Lt. Casey.
轮到你了
You're up.
你到底想怎么样 格里芬
What is it you're hoping for, Griffin?
仔细查房♥间 搜他身
Toss the room. Search him.
来真的吗 搜吧
Seriously? Come on.
随便看吧
It's all yours.
发生这事是因为我们太粗心了
It was extremely careless on our part.
把装满药品的包忘在了
You leave a bag of full medication
大学旁的路上 绝对是给自己找麻烦
on a curb at a college campus, you're asking for trouble.
你们以后会更加小心的 对吗
And you are gonna be so much more careful in the future, right?
-是 长官 -一定 队长
- Yes, sir. - Absolutely, chief.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表