Where you going?
他走了
He's going away.
这太棒了 这真棒 你还好吧
This is good. This is good. You good?
-不错 -这确实不错
- Great. - This is great.
真的太棒了
So really great.
我在想咱们以后就一两个星期
So what I'm thinking is that, once a week or every two weeks,
出来兜一次风 我们见见客户
we go on a run, you know? We meet clients,
我们招揽新生意 就拿这些做幌子
we drum up new business, and that'll be our cover story.
然后 你懂的 开心一下
And then we, you know, have a good time.
-听起来不错 -很好
- Sounds good to me. - Good.
那再给我十分钟
So give me, like, ten minutes...
然后我们就离开这儿 好吗
And then we'll be out of here, all right?
我家养过一只德国牧羊犬 它们都是好狗
My family had a German Shepherd, they are great dogs.
我不怕它们
I'm not scared of them.
得了吧 少来了 你叫得像个小姑娘
Please, please. You screamed like a girl.
我本来就是姑娘 你又怎么解释
I am a girl. What's your excuse?
克鲁兹 你还好吧
Hey, Cruz, you okay?
我没事
Yeah.
真的吗 你看起来快吐了
You sure? You look like you're gonna throw up.
那只狗朝我们扑来的时候
She literally almost hit the ceiling
她吓得跳起来 差点撞到天花板
when the dog lunged at us.
-是吗 -是啊
- Oh, yeah? - Yes.
他蹦得比我还高
He jumped higher than I did.
才不是 我跳起来是为了看上去更高大
No, I jumped higher to make myself bigger.
就好像如果你在野外遇到一只灰熊
Like, when you encounter a grizzly bear in the wild,
你要...
you...you...
你这个逃生技巧纯属扯淡
That survival tip doesn't even make any sense.
你的所作所为在灰熊看来
All you're doing is, you're standing there,
就是一只更大个的猎物送上门来
making yourself a bigger serving size for the bear or whatever.
依我看还是快逃为妙
Where I'm from, you haul your ass out of there.
是吗
Oh, really?
克鲁兹
Hey, Cruz.
副队 我想和你谈谈
Lieutenant, I have to talk to you about something.
好的
Okay.
我弟弟里昂 他也许是一事无成
My brother Leon, he might be a screw-up,
但他本质并不坏 你知道吗
but he's got a really good heart, you know?
我当然知道
Yeah, of course.
那群自称"疯王帮"的卑鄙小人
And these scumbags, the Insane Kings,
他和他们不一样
you know, he's nothing like 'em.
但他们牢牢控制着他
But they got their hooks in him,
不让他脱离黑帮
and they weren't gonna let him go.
我在那幢楼里逐层搜救
When I was in that building, I was checking floors.
然后弗拉科也在里面
And there he was, you know, Flaco.
-他在... -别说了 到此为止
- He was-- - Let me stop you right there.
要是接下去你要说的和我想的一样
If you're about to say what I think you are,
那我们这就动身
then you and me can walk right out this door,
去警局投案自首
down to the police station.
又或者选第二条路 你再好好考虑一下
The second option is, you sleep on this one more time.
想想当时为什么这么做 或为什么不作为
Think about why you did it or didn't do it,
因为现在 你什么也没说
'cause at this point, I have no idea
所以我什么都不知道
'cause you've told me nothing.
可以确定的是 你弟弟能重新开始
Sure as hell sounds like your brother got
有新的生活
a new lease on life.
下次上班的时候 来找我
Next shift, come to me.
要么我们就去警局自首
And either we go to the cops,
要么我们就握手互道早安
or you shake my hand and say, "Good morning,"
然后各自继续工作
and we go about our business.
明白吗
Understand?
明白
I understand.
非常感谢 我们回头再谈
I really appreciate it. We'll speak soon.
-好的 再见 -和谁打电♥话♥呢
- Okay. Bye. - Who was that?
那个投资人的业务经理
The business manager for that investor guy.
-他同意投资 -没开玩笑吧 多少
- He's in. - You're kidding me. How much?
全额投资 三万块
Full boat. 30 grand.
-伙计 -白纸黑字 签了合同再说
- Dude. - Let the ink dry first.
签了合同才算铁板钉钉
Let the ink dry first.
这种事随时都可能告吹
These things have a way of going south.
他已经把钱打进我银行账户了
He already wired the money into my bank account.
那是我错了 恭喜
Well, egg on my face. Congrats.
现在你和辛迪能买♥♥下那所房♥子了
You and Cindy can get that house now.
-没错 -快给他们看看
- Looks like it. - Hey, go on. Show 'em.
西环附近漂亮的两层小楼
Nice little two-story over in the West Loop.
把照片给他们看看
Go ahead, show them.
不错嘛老兄 赫尔曼 恭喜
Oh, man, Herrmannn, congratulations.
太棒了
That's awesome.
-辛迪一定很高兴 -是啊
- Cindy's gonna flip. - Yep.
盘子给我
Tray?
你有空吗
You got a sec?
能帮我个忙吗
I need help.
好的
You got it.
81号♥云梯车 三号♥抢险车 25大队
Truck 81, Squad 3, Battalion 25,
61号♥救护车
Ambulance 61.
交通事故 大学城集市
Traffic accident, University Village Marketplace.
他开着车横冲直撞
He drove right through-- through everything.
撞上了那个孩子也没刹车
He hit that child. Didn't even stop.
-让他下车 -快点
- Get him out of there. - Come on.
控制人群 别让他们伤害他
Crowd control, before they kill that man.
西弗莱德 带人处理好橱窗玻璃
Severide, get your men on that storefront glass.
哈德利 卡普 我们上
Hadley, Capp, let's go.
后退 请后退
Back up. Back up, please.
-让开 后退 -快
- Back up! Back up. - Come on.
先生 你没事吧
Sir, you okay?
好了 小伙子们
All right, boys.
玻璃清除完毕 营救伤员
Glass is cleared. Treat the victim.
就这里 坐下
Here we go. Sit down.
快后退
Get back. Come on.
这是近路 我一直这么走
It was a shortcut. It's the way I always go.
-我没看见他们 -好吧
- I didn't see 'em. - Okay.
我没看见他们
I didn't see 'em.
你今天喝了多少 先生
How much did you have to drink today, sir?
-大概一瓶 -就一瓶吗
- I think a bottle. - A bottle?
看啊 他都醉成一滩烂泥了
That man is drunk off his ass. Look!
退后 别打扰医护人员救人
Stand back and let the paramedics do their job.
坐稳 坐稳
Stay still. Come on, stay still.
-冷静 -严重共济失调
- Calm down. - Severe ataxia.
你喝的那瓶子里装了什么 先生
What did you have to drink in that bottle, sir?
我们整天在学校里打橄榄球
Since we were been playing football all day at school...
在学校打球
Playing football at school?
你在带我们回忆过去吗
You taking us down memory lane?
教练说多喝水 保持体能
The coach said drink a lot of water, keep up your energy.
比分多少了
What's the score?
我们得给他做个酒驾测试
We'll need a sobriety test from the drunk.
简直难以置信
I cannot believe this, man.
请配合 谢谢
Come on, please.
你有闻到酒味吗
You smell anything on his breath?
没有
No, nothing.
先生 请睁大眼睛
All right, sir, open your eyes wide for me
盯着我的手指
and track my finger, okay?
不过是个醉鬼
Nothing but a drunk!
他不是醉驾 而是中风
He's not drunk. He's having a stroke.
你确定 他没有胡言乱语啊
What? Are you sure? I mean, he's not slurring.
也没有偏瘫的迹象
There's no signs of partial paralysis.
可能是脑干出血引起的
It could be at the base of his brain stem.
我们得立刻送他去医院
We got to get him to the hospital, right now.
-凯西 -杀了他
- Casey. - Let's kill him!
-帮她清道 -你们干嘛要帮他
- Back her up. - What are you helping him for?
我们干嘛要让开
Why should we move?
是啊 是啊 为什么
Yeah, yeah, why?
因为他需要救治
Because he needs treatment.
各位 退后
All right, everybody, back now!
绝对不让
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表