今天的一切 确实难以接受
Wasn't easy, what we saw today.
而向别人倾诉并不可耻
And there is no shame in reaching out to talk to somebody.
大家请坐 请随意
Take a seat, guys. Make yourselves at home.
注意言行
Act right.
收到 队长
Copy that, chief.
所以 你们的公费医疗系统如何
So how's that socialized medicine working out for you guys?
-穆奇 -我听说
- Mouch. - To get your tonsils out,
要摘除扁桃体 得排一条街那么长的队
I heard you got to wait in a line around the block
等一个刚做完结肠镜检查的医生
for the same doctor who just finished a colonoscopy.
你是我见过唯一一个看不惯加拿大的人
You're the only guy I know that could have a beef with Canada.
只能说我对那个国家
Let's just say I got a snoot full
事情的运作比较了解
of how things really work up there.
无意冒犯二位
Nothing against these two,
但只要稍微拉开遮羞布
but pull that curtain back a little bit.
你将震惊于所看到的一切
You might be surprised at what you find.
同样的
Yeah, uh, again,
忽略他就好
you can ignore him.
穆奇 你又发什么神经
Mouch, you are out of your damn mind.
夏伊 消防车车♥库♥有人找
Shay, you got a guest on the apparatus floor.
我以为你回家了
I thought you were going home.
丹尼尔去了菲尼克斯 会很晚回...
Well, Daniel's not back from Phoenix until later today, so...
要一起吃午饭吗
You want to have some lunch?
不太方便 克莱丽斯
It's not a good time, Clarice.
我得去...
I got to get back to--
是火鸡肉加布里干酪三明治
Look, it's turkey and brie
还有马德天尼的蔓越莓汁
with cranberry, from Martinelli's.
我以为他们结业了
I thought they closed.
他们在森林幽谷重新开张了
They opened up again over in Forest Glen.
这这这 感觉下
Here, here, here, feel this.
那是什么
Whoa. What is that?
是他的胳膊肘
It's his elbow.
等等 不对 也可能是他的脚
Wait--or, no, maybe it's his foot.
很神奇 不是吗
That is crazy, right?
是啊
Yeah.
你们选好名字了没
Did you guys pick out names yet?
还没 还在争论中
No, we are still in the middle of negotiations.
丹尼尔想以他父亲名字命名
Daniel really wants to name him after his father.
吉尔伯特
Gilbert.
好吧
Oh.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我记得我们曾为咱俩的孩子选名字
I remember when we used to pick out baby names.
是
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
也许我不该旧事重提
Look, maybe I shouldn't have said that.
61号♥救护车 呼吸困难
Ambulance 61, difficulty breathing.
我得走了
I got to go.
谢...谢谢你的午餐
Uh, thanks-- thanks for lunch.
我
I--
干嘛 吃个三明治都不行吗
What? I can't eat a sandwich?
好啊 加比
Hi, Gabby.
你好 克莱丽斯
Hi, Clarice.
她癫痫发作
She had a seizure,
然后就透不过气了
then couldn't breathe.
格蕾斯 能听见我说话吗
Grace, can you hear me?
-她有反应 -这情况以前发生过吗
- She's responsive. - Has this ever happened before?
没 我是说有
No. I mean, yes.
她以前也癫痫发作过
She's had a seizure before.
她服用过抗癫痫药物吗
Is she taking any antiseizure medication?
没有 医生没查出什么问题
No, the doctors never found anything.
但她有麸质过敏症
But she has celiac disease.
她过去两个月一直接受
She's--she's been on a gluten-free diet
无麸质饮食
for the last two months.
呼吸音微弱
Diminished lungs.
好了 送她去芝加哥联合医院
Okay, let's get her to Chicago U.
不要
No.
女士 格蕾斯必须要送医院
Ma'am, we got to get Grace to the hospital.
别去芝加哥联合医院 我父亲就死在那
Not Chicago U. My father died at that hospital.
求求你们别送她去那家医院
Please don't take her there.
好吧 湖滨医院 但我们得立刻出发
Okay, fine. Lakeshore. But we got to go now.
放心 格蕾斯 没事的
Hey. Easy, Grace. Easy.
我不喜欢那个味道
I don't like the way it smells.
你不喜欢什么东西的味道 宝贝
You don't like the way what smells, sweetheart?
六岁大的女孩 呼吸困难
Six-year-old girl, respiratory distress,
有不明原因的癫痫病史
history of undiagnosed seizures.
二号♥诊断室 我们来接手
Exam room two. We'll take her from here.
妈妈就在这儿
I'm right here.
老天 求求你们帮帮她
Oh, my god. Please help her.
那女人一定有事隐瞒
Something's up with that chick.
把火打开才会熟哦
Works better if you turn on the heat.
一个小时 最多一个半小时
Hour, hour and a half, tops.
你回来前 我会派克鲁兹负责云梯车
Okay, I'll have Cruz cover truck until you're back.
明白 非常抱歉
Got it. And I'm sorry about this.
你知道这不是我的作风 但是...
You know this isn't my style, but --
先把私事处理好
Handle your business.
帮我照看一下米尔斯
Keep an eye on Mills for me.
好的 当然
Yeah, sure.
耽误一会行吗
Hey, quick favor?
没问题
Sure.
夏伊和我觉得我们今早接到的报案
Shay and I feel a little weird about this call
有点古怪
we just went on.
我们需要有人帮我们查些病历记录
We need someone to pull some medical records for us.
所以我想是不是能让海莉帮个忙
So I was wondering if maybe Hallie could do us a solid.
是啊 不过问题是
Yeah, uh, the only thing is
海莉和我之间闹了点矛盾 所以...
me and Hallie are taking a break, so...
好吧 明白了
Right. Got it.
不用再说了
Say no more.
很遗憾听到这个消息
And I'm sorry to hear that.
你打给肯德拉吧
You're calling Kendra.
我又得陪她吃一两顿饭
This is gonna cost me a dinner or two.
她肯定会约我的
I mean, guaranteed she asks me to dinner,
但我一点都不想听她的那些破事
and I really don't want to hear about her drama--
你好 肯德拉
Hey, Kendra.
是
Yep.
是的
Yeah.
好吧
Uh-huh. Okay.
好的 非常感谢
All right, thank you so much.
这段对话要保密
And, hey, this conversation never took place.
是的
Yeah.
星期五
Friday.
我可以待会再打给你吗
Um, can I get back to you?
谢谢
Thanks.
格蕾斯过去六个星期因为癫痫发作
Uh, so Grace was taken to the E.R. twice
两次被送到急救室
in the last six weeks for seizures --
病历里完全没提到麸质过敏症
No mention anywhere in her record of celiac disease.
81号♥云梯车 第三分队 61号♥救护车
Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61.
心脏病发作病人 德波恩街和榆树街交界
Heart attack victim, Dearborn and Elm.
弗兰克死了
Frank's dead!
他肯定是心脏病发作之类的
He must've had a heart attack or something.
一分钟之前他还好好的
One minute, he was fine.
他在把树枝扔给我
He was dropping branches to me.
然后突然之间 他就挂在那了
And the next thing I know, he's just hanging there.
克鲁兹 把云梯架到树那边
Cruz, you get that ladder up to that tree now.
我能靠过去 但那有很多树枝
I can get close, but there's a lot of branches.
没法直接架过去
I don't see a clean path.
那就清理一下
Well, then we make one.
-瓦格斯 -收到
- Vargas! - On it.
你们不用救生吊篮吗
Won't you need a stokes basket?
来不及的 树枝就快断了
That limb's not gonna give us enough time.
我们要装两定一动滑轮组
We rig a two-to-one pulley system.
这样能最快地救他下来
We bring him down the fast way.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表