你说过没问题的
You said it was cool.
的确是
It is, it is.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
-欧尼 -欧尼吗
- Ernie. - Ernie?
博登队长
Chief Boden.
饿了吗 欧尼
You hungry, Ernie?
大家注意 这是欧尼
Hey, everybody. This here is Ernie.
他要跟我们一起吃火鸡过节
He's gonna be eating some turkey with us.
-你好 欧尼 -欧尼
- What's up, Ernie? - Hey, Ernie.
我需要个副厨 队长
Hey, I need a Sous Chef, chief.
过来 小伙子 我们得准备火鸡大餐
Get over here, little man, we got a turkey dinner to prepare.
-去吧 -来吧
- Go ahead. - Come on.
首要任务是 尝尝这肉汁
First thing we gotta do, taste this gravy.
有啥想法
Tell me what you think.
-不错 -很美味
- Good. - It's good.
你从哪找到那小笨孩的
Where'd you find that mutt?
我只想知道他怎么了
I just want to see what's going on with him.
发现什么问题了
You catch a vibe?
我在两处火灾现场都看到他
I've seen him at two different fire scenes.
队长 如果他是纵火犯
Chief, if we got a firebug here,
带他过来什么用都没有
you know it's next to impossible to prove anything.
你能花点时间看着他么
Can you just spend some time with him?
看我们能找出什么
See what we find out.
欧尼小子
Yo, Ernie.
别让米尔斯把活都丢给你
Don't let Mills here make you do all the work.
他就是传说中的后备队员
He's what we call a candidate.
你知道梯子上的梯级么
You know how there's all those rungs on the ladder?
他是最底那级
He's the bottom one.
来 叔带你参观参观
Come on, I'll give you a tour.
注意了
Hey, heads up.
你怎么在感恩节过来了
Hey, what are you doing here on Thanksgiving?
增援
Reinforcements.
81号♥云梯车 61号♥救护车
Truck 81, Ambulance 61.
大规模枪伤 埃尔姆伍德公园1542号♥
Multiple gunshot wounds. 1542 Elmwood Park.
你能把火鸡放进去么
Hey, would you put the turkey in?
-当然 -谢谢
- Sure. - Thank you.
这顿饭很重要
This meal is very important.
-你该留下... -想得美 快走
- Kid, you should stay... - Forget that. Come on.
-队长 -好的 交给我
- Chief. - Yeah, I got him.
欧尼 站着别动
Ernie, stand here.
出发 出发
Let's go, let's go!
这真酷
That was awesome.
一直都是
Always is.
今天有人在人口密集区闹事了
Someone stepped on the anthill today.
趴下
Get down!
救护车61号♥ 榆木公园需要紧急援助
Ambulance 61, I need a 10-1 at Elmwood Park.
-你还好吗 -还好
- You okay? - Yeah.
他们还在开枪
They're still shooting here.
收到
Copy that.
警♥察♥怎么还没来
Where the hell's the CPD?
救救我 我在流血
Help me, I'm bleeding!
用卡车做掩护移♥动♥
Truck, ammo, move.
准备开车
Get ready to move.
从另一侧爬出来
Crawl out the other side.
-克鲁兹 -在
- Cruz! - Yeah!
把车向前开 我们用它作掩护
Move the truck forward, so we can use it as a barrier.
好的
On it.
我们走 快点
Let's go. Come on.
先生 你还清醒吗
Hey, man, you awake?
好的 翻个身
All right, turn him over.
三处中弹 一颗子弹还留在身体里
Ah, I got three holes, only two exit wounds.
拿个担架过来
Get him a backboard.
树那边还有一个人
There's another kid over there by that tree.
-二 三 -你照顾这个 夏伊
- Two, three. - All right, you got this, shay?
好的
Yeah.
开枪的人在那扇窗户里
Shooters are in the window!
我们是警♥察♥ 你们被包围了
Police. You're surrounded.
他们往北逃 快追
They're heading north. Go, go!
站住 我们是警♥察♥
Stop! Police!
你受伤了吗 伙计
Hey, you hurt, buddy?
里昂
Leon?
你怎么在这里 里昂
What the hell are you doing here, leon?
你认识他
You know this guy?
好的 子弹打穿了 没有留在体内
All right, this is a through by through.
我给你盖上纱布 你一直摁着
You're gonna take this 4x4, you're gonna hold it--
-喔 -抱歉
- Ow. - Sorry.
摁住止血
Keep it from bleeding.
等着下一辆救护车来 好吗
And then you're gonna wait for the next ambulance, okay?
我摁住了 松手吧
I got it. Let it go.
这得等到什么时候
To hell with this.
你在干什么啊 伙计
Yo, you trippin', man.
-克鲁兹 怎么了 -走
- Cruz, what's going on? - Move!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-别紧张 -帮我把他弄上车
- Hey. Take it easy, yo. - Help him in.
克鲁兹
Cruz.
这是我弟弟
He's my brother.
你的意思是芝加哥警局
That the CPD doesn't know
连换班都处理不来吗
how to handle a shift change.
这借口让人无法接受
That is unacceptable.
我的五个消防员没有任何保护
I had five fighters walking unprotected
被卷进枪击事件
into a damn turf war.
我们的消防车可不防弹
Our turnout gear is not bulletproof.
对 你赶紧弄清楚
Yeah, well, I suggest that you figure it out.
嗯嗯 好的
Uh-huh, yeah.
好的 记住你答应的
Yeah, I'll hold you to that.
队长
Chief.
他们在大厅等你
They're looking for you in the common room.
子弹射穿了 没有伤到骨头
The bullet went through without hitting any bone.
他应该没大碍的
He should be fine.
我能跟他聊聊吗
Can I talk to him?
不行 我给他服了安♥眠♥药♥ 醒后可以
No, I gave him something to sleep, but after that...
想守在这儿吗
Wanna stay here?
不 还是别了
No, man, I better not.
-医生 -马上就来
- Doctor. - Be right there.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Sure.
-能递给我一片面包吗 -好的
- Can you hand me a slice of bread? - Yeah.
就这样
Really?
这应该能止住流泪的
It's supposed to keep your eyes from tearing up.
好像不怎么管用
Doesn't look like it's working.
从来不管用 不知道我为何还总这么做
It never does. I don't know why I keep doing it.
好了 让我试试
All right, let me give it a shot.
-你会流泪的 -我不这么觉得
- You're gonna tear up. - I don't think so.
-看到没 -嗯
- See? - Mm-hmm.
我没事
I'm good.
好吧 给我片面包试试
All right, okay, let me try a piece.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我找队长博登
Yeah, just point the way to chief Boden or whatnot.
-我是博登 -丹·詹金斯 医疗公♥司♥
- I'm Boden. - Dan Jenkins. Ensurtech.
听说你们这儿有点状况
I understand you have a situation here.
是啊 抱歉感恩节还要你工作
Yeah, sorry to make you work Thanksgiving.
是的 但是没办法
Yeah. It is what it is.
公♥司♥让来我就来了
I just go where they tell me.
我在牛仔队身上押了注
Well, I got a few bucks on the cowboys game,
我们速战速决吧
so let's get her done.
你需不需要找个地方准备...
Do you want to set up in the--
谁先来
Who's first?
艾滋和HIV病毒 我们今天找到
AIDS and HIV. What we found today...
你把火鸡放进烤箱没
You, uh-- you put the turkey in?
当然
Of course.
你用锡纸包好了没
And you tent the white meat with the foil?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表