我出门太匆忙了
I must have been out like a light.
实在抱歉
I'm so sorry.
没事的 真的
No, it's fine. Really.
我不介意
I don't mind.
对了 你们找的这个律师
Hey, this attorney you guys got--
你觉得他能帮忙找人吗
Do you think he can locate people?
比如找谁
Like?
比如蕾妮
Like Renee...
威利
Whaley?
-是吗 -不是你想的那样
- Really? - No, it's not like that.
艾里克来找过我 问我能否联♥系♥上
Eric came to me, asking if I could reach out.
我想他们肯定尝试过但没成功
I guess they've all tried and failed.
他给了我个手♥机♥号♥
He gave me a cell number.
我留了言 但是
I left a message, but...
要是我就那么贸然出现 就...
maybe if I just showed up and--and...
我都不知道为什么要讲这些
I don't even know why I'm talking about this.
你讲是因为可能会帮上忙
You're talking about it 'cause it might help.
我能从中获什么益呢
What would I even gain from this?
什么都没有
Nothing.
干嘛
What?
我
I ...
今天在医院时
Today at the hospital,
你对素昧平生的一位父亲伸出援手
you reached out to some father you've never met,
但是 你却不想尝试帮助一个
But, uh, you don't wanna try
差点和你结婚的人吗
and help out someone you almost married?
我叫加布里埃拉 我找TT
My name's Gabriela. I'm looking for T.T.
你为什么要打听我 臭娘儿们
Why you asking around about me, bitch?
博伊特 博伊特警探
Voight. Detective Voight.
他让我来见你
He told me to come see you.
你是条子
You a cop?
我是51消防队的加布里埃拉·道森
I'm Gabriela Dawson, firehouse 51.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我哥是警♥察♥ 他昨晚被枪击了
My brother's a cop, and he was shot last night.
掺假毒品正在害死那些女孩
Girls are dying from bad dope.
你了解情况 因为他们想侵占你地盘
You know this because they're trying to move in on you.
博伊特说你能找人
Voight told me that you can get somebody
作证扳倒红钩帮
to testify against the Red Hooks.
你再敢来 我就爆了你脑袋
You come around here again, I'm gonna blow your head
炸成灰
clean off.
听懂没有
Do you understand me?
蕾妮
Renee.
我马上回来
I will be right back.
凯利·西弗莱德
Kelly Severide.
见到你很高兴
Good seeing you.
最近怎样
How you doing?
你怎么来了
What brings you?
还是说是尴尬的偶遇
Or is this just one hell of an awkward coincidence?
不是 我和艾里克一起工作
No, um... I'm working with Eric
-51号♥消防队 -是吗
- at the same house, 51. - Oh?
他问我能不能来
And he asked if I'd come...
我很好
I'm doing fine.
你来这里就是因为这个吗
Is that what you came to find out?
对
I guess so, yeah.
那你的问题有答案了
Well, your question's been answered then.
谢谢你的关心
Thanks for your concern.
你听到后可能会觉得惊讶
This is probably gonna come as a surprise to you.
监狱的探视记录是受监控的
Jail visitation logs are monitored.
尤其是对那些有问题的前警♥察♥
Certainly those concerning dirty ex-cops.
我接到了一通电♥话♥
I got a call.
事实上 是好几通
Several, in fact.
我该怎么回答他们呢 加比
What's my response gonna be, Gabby?
我去监狱见博伊特
I went there to see if Voight
看他能不能在安东尼奥事情上帮忙
would provide any help with the Antonio thing.
加比
Gabby.
你下班后做的事情我管不了
I can't do anything about what you do off shift,
所以我也就不多费口舌了
So I will save my breath.
我给你些建议
I will give you a bit of advice.
这件事情很快就会传开的
The news on this is gonna travel fast.
我就很快知道了
Sure as hell got to me quick.
所以你也许应该
So you may wanna bring in
跟消防队的那个人先说一声
a certain someone from this house
免得他从其他人口中得知
before it gets on the grapevine
并且跟你产生误会
and he forms his own opinion.
他们要杀了安东尼奥
They tried to kill Antonio,
据我所知 他们还会继续这么做
and for all I know, they may still wanna finish the job.
-还有吸毒过量的死者 -博伊特想杀我
- Plus all those O.D.s. - Voight tried to take me out.
-他是个骗子 小人 -我知道
- He's a liar and a crook. - I know.
但是有时候你需要跟魔鬼做交易
But sometimes you gotta, you know, dance with the devil.
是吗 是这样解决的吗
Really? Is that the way it works?
凯西 我没别的选择
Casey, I didn't feel like I had any other choice.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你想怎么做就怎么做吧
Hey, just do what you need to do, okay?
希望你成功
I hope it works out.
-艾里克 -凯利
- Hey, Eric. - Kelly.
我见到蕾妮了
So, um, I saw Renee.
-开玩笑吧 -不是
- You're kidding. - No.
太好了
That's great.
很好对吧
Or was it?
她很好
Yeah. No, she's, she's doing fine.
-在哪里找到她的 -她工作的酒吧
- Where'd you find her? - This bar she works at.
做酒吧招待女吗
Cocktail waitress?
基本上是
Basically, yeah.
她还好吗 过得开心吗
She good? She happy?
她看上去很开心
Yeah, she seems happy.
谢谢
Thanks.
希望她也能尽快联♥系♥我
Hopefully I'll hear from her.
希望如此
Hope so.
重要的一天
Big day.
-我们刚得到消息 -祝贺你们
- We just heard the news. - Congratulations.
我觉得应该喝一杯
I think a toast is in order here, huh?
这是我父母从家乡带来的伏特加
This is vodka my parents brought back straight from the homeland.
赫尔曼和我在上班 就不能喝了
Now, Herrmann and I are on duty, so we can't imbibe,
但你们可以来一杯
But don't let that stop you.
干杯
Nazdarovya.
我就不喝了
I'll pass.
你们在标记有X的地方签字
Here, you just, uh, sign where the "X"s are,
就可以开业了
and you'll be all set.
很抱歉我们之前有误会
I want to apologize for any misunderstanding.
我会尽快把这些输入系统
I'll get these into the system right away,
也会尽快将文件副本
and you'll get your fully executed copies
寄给你们
in the mail shortly.
我在想
I was thinking
我们上一次的谈话
about our first conversation
说我能给这个酒吧带来什么
about what it is I bring to the table.
我带来很多无形的东西
I bring a lot of intangibles, I think they call it.
事实上 我得说
In fact, I'd say
我带来的值25%份额
I bring 25% worth.
你得停手
You gotta stop this now.
你也想中枪吗
You wanna get shot too?
你就
Just...
让调查顺其自然进行
Let the investigation play itself out.
我想我毁了一段友谊
I think I just ruined a friendship.
和谁的
With who?
81号♥云梯车 三号♥抢险车 25大队
Truck 81, Squad 3, Battalion 25,
61号♥救护车 房♥屋坍塌
Ambulance 61, house collapse.
1600街区 北白杨道
1600 block, North Poplar.
屋顶正在塌陷
The ceiling fell in!
听起来像打雷一样
It sounded like thunder.
我们进去看一看 往后退
We're gonna take a look. Stay back.
我们楼上的邻居 是个疯狂的囤积者
Our upstairs neighbor, he's a crazy hoarder.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表