你最好现在就跟我坦白
now would be the time for you to speak up.
这样的话 我还能帮你
Because that way, I can still help you out.
-不是我的错 -什么不是你的错
- It's not my fault. - What's not your fault?
来 孩子 跟我说
Come on, son, talk to me.
不管怎样 还可以弥补的
Look, whatever it is, we can make it right.
我们可以帮你
We can get you some help.
-我想和我奶奶一起 -好
- I want to bring my grandma. - That's fine.
81号♥云梯车 电梯事故
Truck 81, elevator accident--
你两点来消防队找我
You come down to the station by 2:00.
不会再有人伤害你了 欧尼
No one's gonna hurt you anymore, Ernie.
两点去消防队 好吗
Station by 2:00, okay?
怎么回事
What's the word?
一部银行电梯出故障了
A bank elevator stopped working.
有名银行职员被困
One of them is stuck.
开始里面还有人呼救
Somebody in there was calling for help,
但是现在没人接电♥话♥了
but now nobody's answering the phone.
-在几楼 -是直通电梯
- What floor? - It's express.
可能在大厅和十楼之间的任何位置
It could be anywhere between the lobby and the tenth floor.
我们去十楼看一下大概情况
Let's start on ten and get a bird's eye view.
-这个电梯 -好
- This one. - All right.
-好了吗 -好
- Got it? - Yeah.
-好了 -行
- Good. - All right.
我们是消防队的 有人吗
This is the fire department! Can anybody hear me?
米尔斯 克鲁兹 赫尔曼 放绳子
Mills, Cruz, Herrmann, throw a rope.
我去电梯间里看看
I'll get in the hoistway.
奥蒂斯 去配电室切断电源
Otis, get up to the motor room and take over the power.
穆奇
Ah, Mouch.
你呆在这里
You, uh, stay right here
负责这层楼好吗
and take command of this floor, huh?
所有电梯电源都已切断
Power's down in all elevators.
彼得·米尔斯 绳子安全
Peter Mills, your line's secure.
-绳子确认安全 -好
- Line's secure! - All right.
-行了 -好
- Yeah. - Okay.
有人吗
Hello?
电梯内只有一个保险柜
Elevator's empty except for a safe.
这玩意至少有一吨♥重
Gotta weigh a ton, at least.
这是怎么回事
What the hell?
不是我做的
I didn't do it.
朋友 我们是来帮你的
Hey, buddy. Came down here to help you.
刚刚没听见我们喊话吗
Didn't hear me yelling?
-求你了 我不需要帮助 -很明显
- Please, I don't want any help. - Clearly.
-你叫什么 -我不想告诉你
- What's your name? - I don't want to say.
我不是警♥察♥
I'm not a cop.
好吧 那我叫你拉尔夫
Fine. I'll call you Ralph.
-拉尔夫 别... -我叫马克
- Ralph, don't-- - It's Mark.
好吧 马克 别做傻事
All right, Mark, don't do anything stupid.
我是说别再做傻事了
I mean, don't do anything stupid again.
上帝啊
Oh, God.
保险柜拿出来之前电梯不会动的 凯西
Elevator's dead until that safe's out, Casey!
-扔条救生带下来 -马上
- Drop me a rescue harness. - On it!
我开完会回来
I only noticed the safe was missing
才发现保险柜不见了
when I got back from a meeting.
现在保险柜倒是哪儿都去不了
Well, it ain't going anywhere now.
我跟她说我需要四万五 她说
I told her I needed 45, and she just said,
就这些 要不要随你
"Take it or leave it."
看样子你直接拿了
Looks like you took it.
我们很快就能把他救出来了
We'll have him out of there soon.
永远不要雇家人工作
Never hire family.
钱还没出这栋大楼
The money never left the building.
我和贝茨也许可以想想办法
Maybe Betts and I can work something out.
好了
There you go.
我喊口令的时候...先别动
Now, when I say the word--not yet!
我抓不住了 快救我
I can't hold on. Help me.
-救我 -坚持住
- Help me! - Hold on.
救救我
Help me.
-来了 -注意 你的安全绳解开了
- Coming for you. - Notice. Your line back down.
把手给我
Here, give me your hand.
保持镇定 现在抓住横梁
Come on. Stay calm. Here, now hold on to the beam.
-抓住横梁 抓住了吗 -抓住了
- Grab the beam. Got it? - Yeah.
好的 现在把另一只手给我
Okay. Now give me your other hand.
-好 -一步一步慢慢来
- Okay. - One step at a time.
-好的 -慢慢移过来
- Okay. - Edge along.
抓住你了
I got you.
别放手 抬腿
Hold on! Get your feet up.
-别放手 -抓住你了
- Don't drop me! - I've got you.
别放手 求求你
Don't drop me! Please don't drop me.
抬腿上来 我抓着你呢
Get your feet up. I got you, I got you.
我不会放开你的 继续爬
I'm not gonna drop you. Keep going.
你没事的
You're okay.
-行了 -往上拉
- I got him. - Up on line.
-准备好了 -拉吧
- Ready to haul. - Haul.
抬腿 脚
Get your feet up. Feet.
他上来了
He's coming.
向右边移一点 然后停
Move to your right and then stop.
停住
Stop right there.
好了
All right.
你还好吗
You okay?
坐在椅子上吧
Let's go over to the chair.
先生 你看上去还行 伤着哪儿没
Well, sir, you look okay. Do you hurt anywhere?
我有点犯恶心
I feel sick.
一会就没事了
You'll be all right.
我该怎么跟妈妈说呢
What am I supposed to tell mom, huh?
说你辞职吗
You dropout.
穆奇 我把工具箱留在楼上了
Hey, Mouch, I think I left my kit upstairs.
你能帮我上去拿一下吗
Can you run up and grab it for me?
我想对你竖中指
I'd give you the finger,
但那个动作太累人了
but that would require too much energy.
喂
Hello?
是的 我会承担这笔费用
Yeah, I'll accept the charges.
里昂 这个电♥话♥最好不是
Leon, you better not be calling me from
从我以为的那个地方打来的
where I think you're calling.
-副队 -有事吗
- Lieutenant? - Yeah.
我弟弟因为抢劫被抓了
My little brother got pinched in a robbery.
没带枪 小偷小摸而已
Unarmed. Petty theft.
他就在郡监狱 我能请一小时的假吗
Anyway, he's at county and if I could get an hour,
我得把他保释出来
I need to bail him out.
去吧 但先把我们送回消防队
Get us back to 51 and then do what you gotta do.
真的吗
You sure?
你觉得呢
Are you?
他是我的家人
It's family.
凯西
Casey. Hey.
假设 有个朋友去你家
Uh, hypothetical. A friend comes over
帮你做了点事
to your house to help out with something--
你会做一顿无比美味的
Do you repay your friend
辣鸡肉饭来酬谢他
with your phenomenal arroz con pollo picante,
还是买♥♥半打他喜欢的啤酒
or a six pack of his favorite beer?
我猜 你朋友会自带啤酒
Hypothetically, your friend can bring his own beer.
不过 他不太懂那个辣鸡是什么饭...
However, he can barely say arroz con pollo...
更别提做了
let alone cook it.
懂了
Got it.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
灿烂得像棵圣诞树一样
All lit up like a christmas tree.
啥 才没 我就是问他想不想吃我做的饭
What? No. I just asked him if he wanted me to make dinner.
我现在不想谈论这个话题
Hey, we are not talking about this.
说真的 你们这样多久了
Seriously. How long has it been?
夏伊 他才和未婚妻分手
He just dumped his fiancee, Shay.
不过 有一段时间了
But, yeah, it's been a while.
好的 所以你得抓紧机会
Right. That's why you gotta get in there.
抢到篮板然后灌篮得分
Pick up the rebound and slam it on home.
好吧 我这会儿倒是想给你一肘击
Okay. I'm gonna about to slam something in a minute.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表