My old man wants to come by the house again.
消防大队长
凯利 我觉得不妥
Kelly, I don't think that's a good idea.
你们之间有什么过节
Whatever business you guys got,
是你们的事
that's your business.
但他保证不乱说 而且只是一次值班而已
But he said he'll be a choir boy and it's one more shift.
这样 凯利
Here's the deal, Kelly.
我不知道你♥爸♥跟你说了什么
I don't know what your dad has told you--
他屁都没放一个
He hasn't told me dick.
有些退休的人会回到
Some guys when they retire and they come back
工作的地方
around the job,
不知原因地搞破坏
for some reason they gotta tear it down.
我不是心理医生 但你♥爸♥
I'm no psychologist, but your dad,
破坏什么的他最拿手
he's always been real adept at tearing things down.
他总想让自己成为最后的赢家
So that he's the only one left standing.
他对彼得·米尔斯父亲的死有别的想法
He has a take on how Peter Mills' father died.
但那不是真的
And it is untrue.
如果他乱喷 会伤到彼得的心
And that would hurt Pete if that were thrown in his face.
我不会让你父亲得逞的
I will not allow your father to do it.
所以为了大伙好
So it would be in everybody's best interest
你还是跟你父亲另约地点吧
if you were to meet your father in another house.
你跟他说吧
So you can tell him.
或者 我去说
Or I could tell him.
火灾现场调查
还记得我在一号♥抢险车的朋友
Uh, my buddy Jason Baseden over at Squad One,
杰森·贝斯登吗
you remember him?
当然 杰森嘛
Yeah, sure, I remember Jason.
他听说你来了 就说
Well, he heard you were in town and he was, like,
"叫你老爸过来"
"Get your old man over here!"
那边房♥子更新
It's a newer house,
设施什么的也更新
all the latest bells and whistles and, you know,
如果等会儿没警报我还可以过去
I can stop by later if we don't get a call.
去那好吗 杰森很期待你去
So stop over there, okay? Jason's expecting you.
当然可以
Yeah, sure, of course.
没问题
No problem.
别吃醋啊
Um, hey, don't be jealous,
我给学院资料记录部的德洛丽丝
but Dolores down at the records department of the academy--
送饼干礼物什么的
I sent her a gift basket of cookies and brownies,
只是想套出我爸牺牲的
just trying to butter her up to try and get information
那场火灾的消息
on the fire my dad died in,
确实有用
and it worked.
她给我发了当时大队队长的原始报告
She sent me over the Battalion Chief's original report.
我要查清楚为什么博登和凯利的父亲
And I am starting to see why Boden and Kelly's dad
事故报告
都不想提起这件事
don't want to talk about it.
两位消防员殉职 另一位消防员的妻子
Two fire fighters dying and the other firefighter's wife
当时还怀着她的第一个孩子
was pregnant with her first child.
重温往事很痛苦吧
Tough to relive through, you know?
是啊
Yeah.
德洛丽丝还在查
Well, Dolores is still searching,
有任何进展她都会通知我
she's gonna send me anything that she finds.
各位 "热情如牛"是什么意思来着
Hey, guys, what does "ebullient" mean again?
不知道
No idea.
公牛般的 形容像公牛一样
Bull-like. To resemble a bull.
意思是开朗奔放 精力充沛
Means cheerful and energetic.
差不多那个意思
Or that.
-好的 谢了 -怎么了
- All right, thanks. - Why?
有个捐精者这么形容自己
One of these used it to describe himself.
说自己"热情如牛"的家伙
Any guy that describes himself as ebullient,
你不会想要他的精♥子♥的
you don't want his sperm.
是啊 谢谢
Yeah, right. Thanks.
这个捐精者挑选你还要看多久
How much longer you gonna be on this donor kick?
直到找到合适的人选
Until I find the right guy.
你可以在你的电脑上看啊
And you can just look at 'em on your computer.
是啊 我这不就在看吗
Mm-hm. Like I'm doing right now.
就这样挺好
Correct.
我佩服你的勇气
I admire your gumption.
其他大多数人都会
Most other people would, you know,
偷偷躲起来看
keep that behind closed doors.
每次辛迪怀孕
Every time Cindy gets pregnant,
赫尔曼不都把她的超声波图全贴在冰箱上
Herrmann plasters her sonogram images all over the fridge.
所以说 凭什么我要遮遮掩掩的
And what? I'm supposed to hide in a corner?
我说了 我佩服你的勇气
I said I admire your gumption.
那多谢了
Well, thanks.
希瑟
Hey, Heather.
-我正好来这附近 -那挺好
- I was in the neighborhood. - Great.
你在你车上有看见一个耳环吗
Hey, um, did you notice an earring in your truck?
我少了一个
I'm missing one.
我没看见 不过我可以去找找
Uh, I didn't see it, but I-I can take a look.
谢谢
Thank you.
顺便一提
Oh, and by the way, Saturday the kids are
周六孩子们和我父母住
staying with my parents and I was planning
本来我约了一个朋友吃饭
on having having dinner with one of my girlfriends,
不过她父亲突然身体不适
but her dad's not doing so hot
所以她要飞去杰克逊维尔
so she had to fly out to Jacksonville.
反正那晚我也空出来了
But I've already got that night free
我想不如我们一起吃饭吧
so I was thinking, why don't we grab dinner?
屋里的消防员注意了
Smoke eater in the house!
老天 真该死
God, damn it!
送甜甜圈的来啦
Donut man in the house!
甜甜圈 各位 甜甜圈
Donuts, everybody! Donuts!
快来拿吧
Come and get it!
你怎么没去救援第一分队
Hey, what happened to going to Squad One?
我不想去
I didn't want to.
快来吧 大家吃甜甜圈
Come on, you guys, let's get a donut.
你好啊 华利
Hi, Wally.
以前我一直带甜甜圈给纵火调查队的女士们
You know I used to bring those to the ladies in Arson all the time.
有一个叫露茜的
One of them, Ruthie,
她办公室里一件私人物品都没有
she didn't have anything personal in her office.
连一张家人照片也没有
I mean, nothing. Not a family photo, nothing.
只有她桌子后面的布告板正中
All she had behind her desk, right in the middle
贴着这么一句话
of her tack board was this quote,
"既然无能为力
"If you can't do anything about it,
何必殚精竭虑"
don't worry about it."
然后我就想"老天 这个露茜
And I am, like, "Man, this Ruthie is locked into some
境界也太高了吧"
higher level stuff," right?
本尼 我能和你谈谈吗 很快就好
Bennie, can I talk to you real quick?
当然 稍等一下
Yeah, just a second.
然后 露茜退休了 我去和她道别
So anyway, Ruthie retires and I go in to say good-bye
我一看那块布告板 那句话还在上面
and I look at the board and the quote is still there.
我就说"露茜 你忘了拿你的座右铭"
And I say, "Hey, Ruthie, you forgot your quote."
没想到她说"那不是我的 我搬进来的时候
And she says, "That's not mine, that was here when I moved
那就有了"
into the office."
一直以来
All this time I thought
我都当她是圣人什么的
she was like this oracle or something, you know?
不过 我把那句话收了起来
Anyway, I kept the quote.
管他呢 拿着也无妨
What the hell? Couldn't hurt.
带路吧 长官
Lead the way, boss.
-这里不欢迎你 -是吗
- You're not welcome here. - Yeah?
所以你让我儿子把我骗到别的地方去吗
Is that why you have my son hustle me down the road?
这里不欢迎你
You are not welcome here.
我♥干♥这行25年 有15年都待在这个消防队
25 years on the job, 15 of them in this house.
没人有资格管我何时去留
Nobody tells me when I can come and go!
不管你们怎么不想引人注目
Whatever you two are trying not to bring attention to,
猜猜看怎么着
guess what?
你们已经引起注意了
You're bringing attention to it.
-我们知道 凯利 -你们不知道
- We got this, Kelly. - No, you don't.
他还想再值一次班 就这样
He wants to stay here one more shift, that's it.
你在这里的时候能闭嘴吗
Can you keep your mouth shut while you're here?
你算哪根葱要我...
Who the hell are you to tell me to--
回答是或不是就够了
It's a yes or no question!
533号♥区的餐厅员工卢·克林斯基来了
Lou Krinsky, restaurant workers local 553 is here.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表