你有什么想说的吗
You got something you wanna say?
没有
No.
各位一会见
See you in a bit, guys.
我要把他抱回去了
Gonna take him back to the room, all right?
恭喜啊兄弟
Congrats, brother.
等等两位
Oh, hey, hey, hey, you guys?
辛迪想见见你们
Cindy wants to see you for a minute, okay?
你好
Hey.
你好啊
Hey, there.
快过来
Come here, you guys.
-恭喜 -谢谢
- Congrats. - Thank you.
注意分寸啊
Knock it off.
辛迪和我想告诉你们 如果...
So cindy and I wanted you to know, if you're...well...
我们希望...
We were hoping that...
我们想你俩当肯尼的教父教母
We want you to be Kenny's godparents.
你们不必当场回答
You don't have to answer right now.
荣幸之至
I'd be honored!
当然 我也很荣幸
Yeah. Hell yeah, man. Me too.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
太好了
Yeah.
这咋回事
What the hell?
你的手指是不是遮住了上面那个圆圈
Is your finger blocking that circle on top?
亲爱的 那是镜头
'Cause that's the camera, honey.
辛迪 我知道的
Cindy, I know that.
你妈妈控制欲超强
Your ma's kind of a control freak.
克里斯托弗
Christopher.
好吧 但你很快就会知道
All right. But you'll learn quick.
一定要听女士的话
We do whatever the lady says,
她想我给你灌输点生活智慧
so she wants me to impart some wisdom to you
这样你就能早慧 现在开始吧
to start you off right, so here we go.
第一天
Day 1.
小肯尼·詹姆斯·赫尔曼
Little Kenny James Herrmann.
今天有些艰难
It was kind of a rough one.
至少在你出生前是这样的
At least until you came along.
游戏日运动酒吧
开玩笑的吧
You've gotta be kidding me.
游戏日运动酒吧 游戏日运动酒吧 即将开业
今天有些人遇到了挫折
Bunch of us took some knocks today,
但有时候生活就是这样
but that's the way it goes sometimes.
这一点你最好现在就记住
Might as well hear it now.
芝加哥警♥察♥局训练中心
请给我一份申请表
I'd like an application please.
你的出生给许多人带来了喜悦
You came along and you made a lot of people really happy.
不仅仅是你老爸
Not just your old man.
你好
Konichiwa.
你很幸运
You are a lucky guy.
你来到了一个大家庭
You're awarded to a really big family.
无论发生什么 都会有很多人支持你
A lot of people gonna have your back no matter what.
凯西
Casey?
凯西
Casey?
一切...
Nothing...
一切都没意义了
Nothing makes sense.
我明白
I know.
正如我说的 生活不可能随时充满阳光
Like I said, it's not gonna be all sunshine and roses.
但我能保证 所有阴影终将散去
But I can promise it's gonna be a hell of a ride.
你还好吧
You okay?
-确定吗 -对
- Sure? - Yeah.
-蕾妮? -你好
- Renee? - Hi.
没料到你会过来
I-I didn't-I didn't know that you'd be in town.
我只是想亲口告诉你
Well, I just wanted to tell you in person.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表