《芝加哥烈焰》前情提要
Previously on Chicago Fire...
你还能拿四分之三的薪水
You're getting paid. Three quarter salary.
我们只能接受
Any of us would take that deal.
你呢 凯利 你接受吗
How about you, Kelly? Would you take that deal?
-我要那个 -最后一次了
- I need something. - The last one.
-当然 -我认真的
- Yeah. - I mean it.
当初我们一起住的时候不是说好
Didn't we have an agreement when we first moved in
不去管对方的私事吗
that we wouldn't get in each other's business?
你做的事情后果很严重
This is serious what you're doing.
我什么都没做
I'm not doing anything.
有没有人在里面
Is there anybody back there?
往前走
Keep walking.
宝贝 还记得马特舅舅吗
Sweetheart, do you remember your uncle Matt
几年前的感恩节上你们见过
From Thanksgiving a couple years ago?
长大得真快
You're so grown up.
-记得我吗 -记得
- Remember me? - I remember.
你愿意和我吃个饭吗
Do you want to have lunch?
你是个好人
You're a good man.
-准备好没 -好了
- Ready? - Ready.
-确定 -是的
- You sure. - Yeah.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
灿烂得像棵圣诞树一样
All lit up like a Christmas tree.
啥 才没
What? No!
我想跟你谈谈我弟弟的事情
I wanted to talk to you about my brother.
他不适合跟你们一起混
He ain't cut out for your crew.
你想买♥♥断他 至少给我一万块
Want to buy out, gotta drop 10k.
我没那么多钱
I don't have it.
里昂 天呐 里昂
Leon! Oh, my god, Leon!
你到底做了些什么
What the hell did you do?
他在哪
Where is he?
-里昂在哪 -我要的钱呢
- Where's Leon? - Where's my money?
好吧 听着
Okay, look...
我有一千块 但是...
I have a grand, but...
里昂
Leon.
弗拉科 老兄
Flaco, listen, man--
之前说好了要一万块 朋友
The deal was for ten grand, chum.
我会把钱筹够的
I-I can make payments.
你知道道上的规矩
You know how this works.
如果我给你宽限 消息传出去
I give you a break, word gets out,
那所有人都希望我宽限几天
and everybody wants a break.
然后我还得花大半天来给他们解释
And I spend half my day explaining to people
为什么我不能通融一下
why they ain't gonna get one.
所以不能开先例
So no breaks.
你到底有没有钱
Do you have the money or not?
没有
No, I don't.
不要
No!
你好 请问蕾妮·罗伊斯在吗
Hey, yeah, --is Renee Royce there?
留下...什么
leave--leave--what?
口信吗 好的
Word? Uh, yeah, sure.
我就留个口信吧 谢谢
Yeah, go for it. Leave word. Thanks.
早上好啊 姑娘们
Good morning, ladies.
彼得·米尔斯 告诉你个坏消息
Peter Mills, it's the saddest thing.
北门上的圣诞彩灯
The Christmas lights at the north gate
-被吹掉了 -什么
- Got blown down. - What?
那我们必须去处理一下
We are gonna have to do something about that.
拯救圣诞节的消防英雄出击
The fireman that saved Christmas.
如果我邀请他去我表亲的圣诞派对
You think if I asked him to my cousin's Christmas Party,
他会不会多想
he might take it the wrong way?
通常是找意中人去参加家庭聚会的
Family functions are usually reserved for serious suitors,
你应该请凯西吧
so shouldn't you be asking Casey?
我只想有个伴儿 这样一来
I just need a date so that my cousin
他就不会再啰嗦我要孤独终老的事了
doesn't make any more comments about how I'm gonna die alone.
你是在担心凯西会拒绝吗
So you afraid Casey will say no?
搞笑了你
Bitch, please.
克鲁兹 你能帮我个忙吗
Hey, hey, Cruz, you give me a hand here?
-等一下 -好吧
- In a minute. - Okay.
你说过十分钟就到
You said ten minutes.
我根本就不想来
Yo, I don't even want to be here.
-叫我来干嘛 -进来说
- Why you calling me? - Come on inside.
让那群胖消防员嘲笑我的脸吗
So a bunch of fat firemen can make jokes about my face?
这是警♥察♥局每日通报
Look, this is a daily police bulletin.
每天我们都会收到一份
We get one of these every day.
"每日"不就是这个意思吗
That's what "Daily" usually means.
由于近期帮派冲突情况日趋严重
"Expect increased violence in neighborhood of Humboldt Park
预计洪堡公园附近暴♥力♥事件将会增加
due to an escalating gang conflict."
里昂 你卷进的这些事
Leon, this is some serious business
可不是闹着玩的
you're getting wrapped up in.
我不知道该怎么说 我很担心你
I don't know how else to say it, man--I'm worried about you.
那就把买♥♥断的钱给弗拉科 结了这事啊
Then pay Flaco his buyout and be done with it.
但你没有一万是吗
Oh, but you don't got ten grand, right?
那还说这些有什么意义
So why are we still talking?
别再瞎操心我的事了
Look, just keep your nose out of my business
省得我又被修理一顿
before you get my ass kicked again.
里昂 老弟
Leon, man.
里昂
Leon!
51号♥水罐车 81号♥云梯
Engine 51, Truck 81,
61号♥救护车
Ambulance 61.
我在煎茄子 转身离开了一会儿
I was deep-frying eggplant. I turned my back for a minute
火苗就窜得到处都是
and there were flames everywhere.
我试着用毛巾把火扑灭
I--I tried to beat it out with a towel, I--
让她们俩处理一下你的手
Let these two take care of that hand.
81号♥云梯车到达现场
Truck 81 is on the scene.
关掉烟雾探测器
Turn off that smoke detector.
好了 先排查一遍
All right, let's do a quick walk-through,
开窗户 让这屋通风
open some windows, get this place vented.
神呐 这就是传说中的富豪
Holy moly. These folks must be the 1% I keep hearing about.
同志们
Oh, you guys!
这件无价的艺术珍品被毁了
This priceless piece of artwork has been destroyed.
等等 别担心
Oh, wait. Never mind.
它就长这样
It's supposed to look like that.
-好点吗 -谢谢
- All right? - Thank you.
估计你们得换新灶台了
Probably need a new countertop,
不过除此以外 一切都好
but everything else is okay.
上帝啊 谢谢
Oh, my god, thank you.
万分感谢
Thank you so much.
81号♥云梯车 受困事故请求支援
Truck 81, are you available to assist at a pin-in accident?
81号♥云梯车收到
Truck 81 responding.
收拾一下 又有任务了
Pack her up. We got another call.
回来 给我停下
Come back. Somebody stop them!
女士 出什么事了
Ma'am, what's the problem?
我的钻石项链
My diamond necklace was sitting right there
刚才还在梳妆台上 现在不见了
on my dresser, and now it's gone.
肯定被某个消防员拿走了
And one of those firemen took it.
怎么了 赫尔曼
What's the matter, Hermann?
马修·凯西 好久不见
Matthew Casey. How about that?
你来这里干嘛 格里芬
What are you doing here, Griffin?
我现在效力于内政事务司
I'm with Internal Affairs Division now.
-内政事务司来干嘛 -还有芝加哥警局
- What's the I.A.D. doing here? - C.P.D. too.
这到底怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
住在绿道的女士报案 有人顺手牵羊
A woman on Green Street said somebody walked off
-拿了她的钻石项链 -什么
- with her diamond necklace. - What?
你在开玩笑 对吧
This is a joke, right?
这绝不是玩笑 副队
No joke, lieutenant.
我的人不是窃贼
My men aren't thieves.
尽管如此 这件珠宝价值五万块
All the same, we're talking about a $50,000 piece of jewelry.
属于二级重罪
That's a Class 2 Felony.
凯西 警♥察♥需要询问你和其他队员
Casey, the police need to take statements from you and the men.
你们还得填个表
And I'm gonna need you to fill out a form too.
都是基本信息 火场救援位置
Basic stuff-- Where you worked in the fire,
你的搭档是谁 是否看到丢失物品
who you worked with, if you saw the missing item
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表