没人来清理这些文件
they never get cleaned out.
你不觉得这有点显眼吗
Don't you think this is a little conspicuous?
我们四个人在这鬼鬼祟祟地找东西
You know, the four of us snooping around?
你去把风
Post a lookout.
这些都是怎么归档的 C是日历的意思吗
What would it be filed under? C for "Calendar"?
S是性感文档
"S" is for sexy.
闭嘴
Hey, shut up!
你有什么需要吗
You need something, Herrmann?
我需要...
I--I--I-- I need to--um--
复印点东西 但是机器感觉有点烫
make some copies, but the machine felt a little hot,
所以我想等它散散热
so I figured I'd let it cool off for a minute.
好的 给维修部打个电♥话♥
Okay. Put in a call to Facilities,
让他们派人来看看
get someone down here to take a look.
好
Okay.
复印机太烫吗
The copier felt warm?
这太荒谬了 我现在是一名警官
This is ridiculous. I am an officer now.
我不能参与这种胡闹
I cannot take part in these kinds of shenanigans.
-你是认真的吗 -是的
- Are you serious? - Yeah.
博登为了推选我可是冒了很大的险
I mean, Boden stuck his neck out to give me this promotion,
我不能这样对不起他 好吗
and I cannot undermine him like this, all right?
这样不对
It wouldn't be right.
如果我们碰巧找到了日历
If we happen to find the calendar,
你还想看吗
do you still want to see it?
什么叫如果 最好给我找到
What do you mean, "If"? You better find it!
内奥米 我今早还提到你呢
Naomi, I was just talking about you this morning.
马特 我要告诉你一些事
Matt, I have something you need to hear.
我觉得格兰布鲁克拖车的事
This thing with Grandbrook Trailers,
还没有结束
I don't think it's over.
什么意思 我以为你的文章
What do you mean? I thought your article
已经击垮了他们 要开始诉讼了
shut them down, got a lawsuit going.
我也这么以为的 但你听听这个
So did I, but listen to this.
你去了解一下上周在印第安纳波利斯外
You need to look at the fire that happened last week
邓拉普拖车村所发生的火灾
outside Indianapolis, at the Dunlap Trailer Village.
你根本不知道你的那篇文章
You have no idea what you've done
都做了什么
with that article of yours.
你最好小心点
You better start watching your back.
-什么时候打来的 -昨晚 不明号♥码
- When did that come in? - Last night, no caller ID.
你调查了他提到的那起火灾了吗
Did you look into athe fire he mentioned?
我只能在当地报纸上找到相关报道
Only information I could find was in the local paper.
大火灾 拖车被烧了个干净
It was a big fire, burned down the trailer
附近的两幢房♥子也遭到波及
and partly destroyed two other homes nearby.
车主目前情况危急
The owner is in critical condition.
你查到拖车供应商了吗
Did you get the make of the trailer?
-是格兰布鲁克吗 -拖车公园管理人说
- Was it a Grandbrook? - Trailer park manager
他也不确定
said he wasn't sure.
于是我联♥系♥了印第安纳波利斯消防局
So I called the Indianapolis Fire Department,
也没有回复
couldn't get an answer, either.
我知道人们见到你后的态度
I saw the way people respond to you,
希望你能联♥系♥一下那边的消防局
and I was hoping maybe you had a contact in the department
找人帮我们拿到事故报告
there who could help us get a hold of the incident report.
-我说不定有路子 -太好了
- I know someone who might. - Great.
我这边尽力想办法
I'll keep rattling cages on my end,
看看能查到什么
see what I can learn.
你有什么消息就联♥系♥我 我也是
Call me when you hear anything, and I'll do the same.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
真的很感谢 马特
I really appreciate this, Matt.
嗯
Yeah.
拜托 星期二 回来
Oh, come, come, Tuesday! Get back here!
-过来 -天啊
- Come. - Oh, my God.
治愈一切的宝贝来了
This is the solution to everything.
-你不能在这里这样 -天啊
- You don't be doing that here. - Oh, God.
我上班的时候一般把它交给我的室友
My roommate usually takes care of her when I'm on shift,
但他把它送了过来
but he just dropped her off here.
说自己找了份新工作
Says he got a new job.
我不知道我该怎么办了
I'm not sure what I'm going to do.
你把它交给我
Oh, you're going to give her to me.
你就得这么做
That's what you're going to do.
然后我就辞职 不当消防员了
And I'm going to quit firefighting
把我的余生都致力于
and spend the rest of my life
给这只斑点狗挠耳朵
scratching these polka dot ears.
如果你想和我一起住就眨眨眼
Just blink if you want to come live with me.
抱歉 我很喜欢它
Sorry, I'm kind of attached to her.
那你想找个遛狗的吗
Well, have you looked into a dog walker?
问题是它患有分离焦虑症
Well, the problem is she's got separation anxiety.
它一个人的时候就会变成破坏狂
She gets destructive when she's alone.
好吧 好吧
Right, right, right.
我觉得我们之间的未来绝对
Well, I see a long and meaningful future
非常光明 星期二 给我打电♥话♥
for us, Tuesday. Call me.
回头见
I'll see you.
听到了吗 我觉得她喜欢你
You hear that? Oh, I think she likes you.
你在这儿呢
There you are.
看来你完好无损啊 太好了
It looks like you're in one piece, that's good.
医院的医生说我可以出院了
Yeah, the docs at Med gave me the thumbs up.
当时...
It was, um...
当时真的有点恐怖
That was a little scary back there,
我很高兴你没事
and I'm really glad that you're okay.
完全没事
Yeah, 100%.
你肯定也有点害怕吧
It must have shaken you up a little bit.
没有 没什么好慌的 对吧
Not really, no reason to dwell on it, you know?
凯利 拜托 我
Kelly, come on, I--
你最近看起来仿佛和我相隔千里
You've seemed, like, a million miles away lately.
我只是想帮你
I'm--I'm just trying to help.
我只想过好这一天
And I'm just trying to get through the day.
我不需要你把所有事
I don't need you turning everything
都变成情感危机
into some big emotional crisis.
你能不能...
Can you just...
给我点空间
give me some space?
当然可以
Yeah, of course.
乔居然没有告诉你
I can't believe Joe didn't tell you about it.
简直就像动作片里的场景
It was like something out of an action movie.
不骗你 克洛伊 他独自抬起了整个烟囱
No lie, Chloe, he lifted an entire chimney up by himself.
-真的吗 -他们不在现场
- Really? - They weren't there.
我用杠杆抬起了一部分烟囱 大概抬了一英寸
I used a lever to lift part of a chimney, like, an inch.
配合点 科鲁兹 我们是
Work with us, Cruz. We're trying to
帮你在你的女人面前长脸
make you look good in front of your lady.
这方面他不需要帮助
He doesn't need any help on that front.
麦考兰 你好吗
Hey, McHolland, what's shaking?
劳德
Hey, Louder.
你还记得那个1990年博登队长
Oh, hey, hey, do you remember a charity calendar
登上的慈善月历吗
from 1990 featuring Chief Boden?
不会吧 华♥莱♥士♥·博登
No way. Wallace Boden?
没错 比利就是这么说的
Yeah, that's what Big Bill says,
博登也没有否认
and Boden didn't exactly deny it.
我们想找一份
We're trying to locate a copy.
他们在找 与我无关
They are, uh-uh. I got nothing to do with it.
你们去过消防博物馆了吗
You fellah try the Fire Museum?
他们那有各种纪念藏品
They got all kinds of memorabilia down there.
我们还没想到 我们会去看看
We didn't think of it. We'll give that a try.
我们找遍了所有地方
We've been looking everywhere for this thing.
今天上午我花了两个小时在图书馆
I spent two hours this morning at the library
费劲眼力查阅缩微胶卷
up to my eyeballs in microfilm.
你为什么没找我帮忙
Why haven't you asked me for help?
你知道我是干什么的 对吧
You know what I do for a living, right?
我知道
Yes, I do.
你...你...
You...you, uh...
在某种咨♥询♥公♥司♥工作
work for a consulting company of some kind.
我是调查部门主管 乔
I'm the head of research, Joe.
我有图书馆科学的学位
I have a degree in library science.
-等等 真的吗 -真的
- Wait, for real? - For real.
你是我们的秘密武器
You are our secret weapon.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表