一些衣服 牙刷
There's some clothes. Toothbrush.
-剃须刀 -肯定花了不少钱吧
- Razor. - This must've cost a fortune.
没事 不用管钱的事
Yeah, don't worry about that.
西弗莱德认识的一个有钱人
Some rich buddy of Severide's
捐了不少钱 所以
dropped a fistful of C-notes in the boot, so.
什么 你们筹集的
What, are you passing the boot?
你不必这么做
You didn't have to do that.
别见外 凯西
Come on, Casey.
我们当然要这么做
Of course we're gonna do that.
我不知道该说什么
Well, I--I don't know what to say.
你
You...
你们简直太好了
You guys are the best.
过来
Come here.
有我们在呢 老兄
We got your back, brother.
所以
So, uh,
那位星期五警长说什么了
what'd that Sergeant Friday have to say?
他抓到人了吗
He make an arrest yet?
看来你只能多点耐心了
Guess you just gotta be patient.
不
No.
我没有耐心
I don't.
我想亲自和梅菲尔德谈谈
I wanna go talk to the Mayfields myself.
我想当面听他们否认自己参与了此事
I wanna see them try to deny their involvement to my face.
他们不会再和我们谈了 马特
They won't talk to us again, Matt.
他们已经把唯一的吊桥收起来了
They're pulling up the drawbridge.
我们可以让霍兰德用他自己的方式行事
We can let Hollander do things his way, but...
我有我自己获得信息的渠道
I have my own way of getting information.
你去了解一下
You need to look at the fire
上周发生在印第安那波利斯外
that happened last week outside Indianapolis
邓拉普拖车村发生的火灾
at the Dunlap trailer village.
你根本不知道你的那篇文章
You have no idea what you've done
都做了什么
with that article of yours.
你最好小心点
You better start watching your back.
好了 开始吧
Okay. Here we go.
《格兰布鲁克公♥司♥名录》
《格兰布鲁克公♥司♥名录》
The Grandbrook company directory.
每位员工的联♥系♥方式都在上面
Every employee's contact information.
你怎么拿到的
How'd you get that?
我就是干这行的
This is what I do.
这上面列着差不多1100个号♥码
There's almost 1,100 phone numbers listed here.
我们最好把它打印出来
We better go print it up.
不如我们给他们放一些网上的
What if we show them online videos
关于人们受伤现场的视频
where people get hurt
然后描述一下我们如何展开营救行动
and describe how we would set up a rescue?
我昨天就看见了一个
I saw this one yesterday
一辆直升机悬停在
where this helicopter was dangling off
一栋大楼边上
the side of a building.
我当时还挺惊讶的
I was like, "Whoa."
是我们
That was us.
-真的 -没错 辉煌时刻
- For real? - Yeah, big time.
我无意间听到了关于你们的展示
I couldn't help overhearing about your presentation.
你们可以考虑弄一些口号♥之类的
You should consider doing some cheers.
效果一定会很惊人的
That would be amazing.
你们看
See?
不可能的 搭档
Ain't happening, partner.
她让你这么说的 是不是
She told you to say that, didn't she?
我告诉你们
I'm telling you,
食物才是关键
food is the key.
玉米卷星期二
Taco Tuesday.
那可是人人都爱的东西
It's a thing everyone loves.
我觉得我们对这个没兴趣
I don't think our hearts are into this right now.
同意
Agreed.
晚点在莫利酒吧再谈吧
Let's pick this up at Molly's later.
我所有的好点子
All of my best ideas come
都是在喝了两三杯时想出来的
between two and three drinks.
等等 我有主意了
Wait, wait. I have it.
我们建一个越障训练场
We build an obstacle course,
像《美国忍♥者勇士》那样的风格
"American Ninja Warrior" Style,
美国一档闯关真人秀
除了我们还有担架比赛和爬绳
except we have stretcher races and a rope climb
以及实战中会用到的技能 来训练他们
and things we actually do to train.
我们可以用地上的梯子来进行
We could use the ladders on the ground
高抬腿环节
as, like, a high-knees section.
-没错 -还可以拖假人
- Yeah. - And a dummy drag.
给他们穿上战斗服 让他们累趴下
Put 'em in turnout coats to really wear them out.
这里有点东西
There's something here.
然后惹上集体诉讼
A class action lawsuit.
你们看见史黛拉了吗
Hey, you guys seen Stella?
她不久前走了
She took off a little while ago.
今天晚上喝酒吗
We drinking tonight?
当然了
Hell yeah we are.
史黛拉
Hey, Stella.
你知道我在抽屉后面发现了什么吗
You know what I found in the back of my drawer?
那张
That, um...
那张你给我做的CD
that CD you made for me.
那张《疯狂混合》 你还记得吗
The "Mad Mix," You remember that?
-天哪 -没错
- Oh, my God. - Yeah.
上面有好多
There was a lot
贾斯汀·汀布莱克还有马里奥的歌♥
of Justin Timberlake and Mario on there.
那上面还有一些玛丽·布莱姬的歌♥
Oh, there was some Mary J. On there too.
确实
Yeah, there was.
音乐还真是让人想起一些美好时光
Soundtrack to some good times.
正解
So true.
我 我只要找到钥匙
I, uh, I just gotta find my keys
我们就可以走了
and then we should be good to go.
嗯
Well...
我在这里多待一会儿也很好啊
I'd be cool to hang here a little while longer.
我们不是要去见金和丹妮尔吗
Well, aren't we meeting Kim and Danielle?
是的 但是他们可以等等
Yeah, but they can wait.
我只是在想
Look, I was just thinking
这是我回德克萨斯前我们一起的最后一晚
it's our last night to hang together before I head back to Texas.
对 但你说你很快就回来了 对吗
Yeah, but you said you'd be back soon, right?
只去一两个月
Like a month or two?
-对 -对
- Yeah. - Yeah.
只是 嗯
It's just, um...
史黛拉
Look, uh, Stella...
我不打算骗你
I'm not gonna lie.
和你在一起
Being with you has...
让我意识到一些事情
has made me realize some things.
泰勒
Tyler.
也许当年的时机...不是很合适
Maybe the timing... wasn't right for us back in the day.
但是随着年纪的增长
But the older I get,
我越来越意识到你不能等着...
the more I tend to realize that you can't just wait...
你想要的事情发生
for something you want.
你必须要付诸行动
You have to make it happen.
好吧 泰勒
Okay, Tyler--
你在做什么
What are you doing?
史黛拉 我爱上了你
Stella, I am in love with you.
出去
Get out.
拜托 别
Come on, don't--
我需要的是一个朋友
What I needed was a friend.
你知道的
And you knew that.
什么 是 因为凯利吗
What, is... this about Kelly?
史黛拉 那家伙满脑子只有...
Look, Stella, that guy's got his thumb pressed down--
出去
Get out.
应该猜到马丁·克莱因施密特
Should have guessed Martin Kleinschmidt
应该会有德国口音
was gonna have a German accent.
喂 对不起
Oh, hi--I'm sorry,
我可能打错电♥话♥了
I think I have the wrong number.
打之前不知道莱斯利·巴特勒是男是女
Wasn't sure if Leslie Butler was a man or a woman
打完还是不知道
and I'm still not.
我又没电了 我能借一下充电线吗
I'm out of juice again. Can I borrow the cord?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表