Firefighter from Detroit.
你好
How's it go?
哥们 幸会
Hey, buddy. Good to meet you.
-我也是 -你好吗
- You, too. - How are you?
-挺好的 -是吗
- Doing good. - Yeah?
通知
Announcement.
孩子在休息室睡着了
The kid has nodded off in the bunk room,
你们不要去打扰
so do not disturb down there.
-听明白了吗 -明白
- Understood? - Yeah.
我有个堂弟 梅尔·赫尔曼
So, hey, I got a cousin, Mel Herrmann.
他就是底特律的消防员 你认识他吗
He's a firefighter in Detroit. Do you know him?
不认识 抱歉
Can't say I do. Sorry.
消防局很大 难免的
It's a big department.
对了 你饿了吗
All right, anyway, you hungry?
因为我们一直在出任务
Because, uh, we've been running around,
所以我打算弄点夜宵来吃
and I'm gonna get some, uh-- some late dinner going.
-要一起吗 -不了
- You want to join us? - No, I--I'm good.
我在路上吃了汉堡
I had a burger on the road.
好
All right.
算了
You know what?
我还是不打扰你们了
I should probably get out of your hair.
外面还在下着大雨
Uh, rain's still coming down in sheets out there.
是啊 但是你们很忙
Yeah, yeah, but you guys are busy.
我打给美国汽车协会
I--I'm gonna call AAA.
在车里等他们
Wait in the car.
有很多办法可以去明尼苏达的
Got a ways to go to get to Minnesota.
你不是说要去格林贝吗
D-didn't you say Green Bay?
对
Yeah, yeah.
今晚去格林贝 然后去明尼苏达
Green Bay tonight, then-- then on to Minnesota.
好吧 兄弟
All right, man, well...
认识你很高兴
it's nice to meet you.
我也是 谢谢各位
You, too. You, too. Thanks, fellas.
认识你们很开心
Nice to meet you all.
-我也是 -谢谢你们的招待
- You, too. - Appreciate the hospitality.
随时欢迎
Hey, any time.
你回去之后可以查查梅尔
Hey, look up Mel when you get back!
-他人很好 -好的
- He's a great guy. - Will do.
那个人居心不良
That guy's up to something.
什么
What?
约翰
Hey, John.
你离开之前
I should give you a tour
我应该带你参观一下
before you head back out in the rain.
不必了 那太麻烦你了
No, no, you--you don't have to--
不 我说真的 我很荣幸
Oh, no, really. It'd be my pleasure.
我想炫耀一下我们消防局
I wanna show off the house.
-确定吗 -当然
- You sure? - Yeah.
来吧 很快的
Come on, it'll be quick.
跟我来
Follow me.
你们在干什么
What are you guys doing?
帮电工人员扶梯子
Holding the ladder for the electricians!
好 那我就在这里等好了
Well, I'm gonna stay right here, then.
我...
Uh, I...
我之前可能没跟你说完整
I, um, might not have given you the whole story before.
什么意思
What do you mean?
之前我们聊起西弗莱德忽冷忽热的事
When we were talking about Severide running hot and cold.
我记得
I remember.
其实是这样的
Well, uh, here's the deal...
我注意到他在莫利酒吧
I noticed at Molly's he was...
总是用那种眼神看着你 所以...
I don't know, looking at you all puppy-eyed and...
我好像跟他说
I might have told him
他应该先把自己的生活搞清楚
that he should get his life right
再想着把你拖回
before he even thinks about dragging you back
他那些破事里
into his crap.
你这么说了吗
You--you said that?
对
Yeah.
为什么
Why?
因为我能看出来他想干什么
Because I could just see what was going on,
所以我觉得...
and I figured--
我不需要你帮我做主
I--I don't need you fighting my battles for me.
尤其是凯利的事情上
Certainly not when it comes to Kelly!
-慢点 -怎么回事
- Easy. - What happened?
他正在接一段电路
He was connecting a phase--
结果跟屋顶连电了 然后他被打到了
uh, he grounded to the rooftop and was thrown.
帮我从救护车上拿一下急救包和监视器
Will you get me the monitor and the jump bag from the ambo?
好
Got it.
扶住他了
Got him.
-去找一下布莱特好吗 -好
- Will you find Brett? - Yeah.
我的天哪 他会死吗
Oh, my God, is he gonna die?
给他点空间 都往后退开点
Give him some room. Come on, step back.
你们穿什么SCBA[呼吸装备]
What type of SCBA do you guys wear?
SCBA吗
SCBA?
各种都有
All different kinds.
"各种都有"
"All different kinds"?
那这样的话 换不同的氧气瓶
Seems like that'd make it hard to, uh, switch out
应该会比较不方便吧
all the different sizes of air bottles.
你是在云梯车还是水罐车
You on truck or engine?
怎么了
What's up?
电工从屋顶摔下来了
Electrician fell off the roof.
需要你 很急
We need you. Emergency.
奥蒂斯
Otis!
听我说 你要是需要去帮忙 不必顾忌我
Listen, if you gotta go help, don't stay on account of me.
去吧
Go, go, go.
你没回答我的问题
You didn't answer my question.
情况如何
What's up?
他全身都烧伤了 摸不到脉搏
He's burned from head to toe and I don't have a pulse.
挺住啊
Come on.
他出现心脏骤停了
He's going into cardiac arrest.
天哪
Oh, God.
我是水罐车上的
I'm on engine, okay?
-我是水罐车上的 -好
- I'm on engine. - Great.
你多久负责一次喷嘴
How often are you on the nozzle?
你到底想干什么
What are you up to?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你要是底特律的消防员 那我就是达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥
If you're a firefighter from Detroit, I'm the Dalai Lama.
你疯了吧
You've lost your mind, man.
是吗 那你告诉我 约翰·加瑞特
Okay, well, then tell me, John Garret:
铁铤是什么
what's a Halligan?
你们欢迎人的方式还真特别
You know, this is real nice hospitality.
你不知道
You don't know
是因为你消防员的身份是假的
because you're pretending to be a firefighter!
不知道你用的呼吸装备是什么类型的
Don't know what type of SCBA you wear?
这可是最基本的问题
It's the easiest question in the world!
-你在玩什么把戏 伙计 -"把戏"
- What's your game, man? - "Game"?
不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about!
好吧 告诉你 别装蒜了
Okay, you know what? Save it.
这里不欢迎你
It's time for you to go.
-充电 -离手
- Charging. - Clear.
充电到300焦
Charging to 300.
离手
Clear.
可以了
Okay.
可以了 起作用了
Okay, we got him.
脉搏很有力
Pulse is strong.
先生 先生 你没事了
Sir? Sir, you're okay.
-好吗 -让他吸氧
- Okay? - Let's get oxygen on him.
你能去看看那孩子吗
Uh, you'll look after the boy?
好的 当然可以
Yeah, of course.
有趣的一夜
Fun night.
你有没有看到小男孩去哪儿了
You see where this boy went?
什么
What?
刚刚这里躺着个小男孩
T-there was a boy sleeping here.
你在卫生间有看见他吗
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表