我们这儿捡了个孩子
We got a lost kid situation.
我能做点什么
How can I help?
一个来自底特律的消防员来躲暴风雨
Firefighter from Detroit coming in to escape the storm.
-马特·凯西 -约翰·加勒特
- Matt Casey. - John Garrett.
很高兴认识你 约翰
Nice to meet you, John.
我们现在的人手够了
We've got all the help we need at the moment.
基德 跟克莱伦斯带上你们的雨具
Hey, Kidd, grab your rain gear along with Clarence,
杰西 麦克 跟我来 去做快速筛查
Jessie, and Mike, and come with me on a canvass.
咖啡壶在公共休息室
Uh, okay, coffee pot's in the common room.
给我们半个小时 我去拿个工具箱
Give us about a half an hour and, uh, I'll grab a toolbox.
我们可以修好你的车
We can fix your car.
在干燥的消防站喝杯咖啡
Cup of coffee in a dry firehouse
等待雨停 听起来不错
till the weather breaks sounds good to me.
没错儿 大厅走到头右拐 好吧
You got it, man. Down the hall and to the right, all right?
待会儿见
See you in a little bit.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我是一名来自底特律的消防员
I'm a firefighter from Detroit.
你们的一个伙计让我进来躲雨
One of your guys let me come in out of the rain.
好吧 别客气
Oh, well, um, make yourself at home.
-谢谢 -没事儿
- Thank you. - Yeah.
我听说你们这儿捡了个孩子
I heard you have some kind of lost kid situation.
没错
Yeah.
他躲在我们的装备室
He's, uh, hiding in our turnout room,
这就是为什么我在找糖果的原因
which is why I am on the hunt for candy.
我的本事可不止要打点小孩子 成年人
I am not beyond bribing children, adults,
动物 只要你能说出来的
animals, you name it.
你我也能收买♥♥ 让你去帮我做事儿
I'll bribe you to get you to do what I want.
过来
Come on. Hey.
你干吗去了
Hey. Where you been?
我刚刚给这条狗撑了
I just spent fifteen minutes holding an umbrella
十五分钟的伞 等它上完厕所
over this dog until she finally did her business.
我们在装备室有个小孩儿
Well, we have a little boy we're trying to coax out
我正试着把他哄出来
of a turnout room.
-男孩吗 -没错
- A boy? - Yeah.
你能跟我来吗 带着她
Will you follow me? Uh, bring her.
周二 周二 不要
Hey, Tuesday. Tuesday, no.
过来
Come on.
发现什么了
Anything?
我们在挨家挨户地走
Went up and down the block door to door.
据我们所知 没人丢小孩儿
No one's missing a kid, as far as we can tell.
芝加哥警署有什么消息
What did CPD say?
没有接到安珀警报的报告 但是他们发过来
No AMBER alert reported, but they did send along
一份全州失踪儿童名单
a statewide list of missing children.
根据男孩的年龄缩小了一下范围
Narrowed it down to boys of our age range,
很遗憾
but, um, unfortunately,
还是有太多人需要筛查
it's gonna be a lot of faces to go through.
变糟了
Getting worse.
他们在楼顶
They're on the roof.
说什么要重连三条线路
Something about reconnecting all three phases.
没有瞧不起的意思
No knocking facilities,
但是这些家伙可不像能干好活儿的
but these guys didn't seem like the cream of the crop.
没错
Yeah.
我要去把我的夹克挂起来
I'm gonna go hang up my jacket.
然后我们来帮你看这个名单
We'll help you look at those printouts afterward.
谢了
Thank you.
出口
怎么样了
How's it going?
我们让里特带着秘密武器来了
So we've got Ritter on scene with our secret weapon.
这是我们消防站的狗 名叫星期二
This is our firehouse dog. Her name is Tuesday,
她肯定会允许你抓抓她的脑袋
and she will absolutely let you scratch behind her ears.
不只是允许
Oh, it is not only allowed,
她在邀请你
it is encouraged.
就这样
Yeah.
她喜欢你
She likes you.
没错
Yeah.
做的不错
There you go.
看起来不错
Okay, it looks promising.
没错
Yeah.
不好意思
Sorry about that, man.
没事儿 没关系
Oh, no. No--no problem.
-有什么进展吗 -没有
- You guys have any luck? - Nah.
我们问了几户人家 没人认识他
We knocked on some doors, but no one's claiming him.
他就是突然出现的吗
He just wandered in out of the blue?
没人能确定
No one's really sure.
我们每天都有那么多访客
I mean, we've had our fair share of walk-ins,
我是说 你知道的
but, I mean, you know how it is.
当然了
Yeah.
从来没有个小孩在暴风雨就这么进来
Never a little kid coming in from a thunderstorm.
你的车呢
Say, where's your car?
我们做筛查的时候没看到有故障车
'Cause I didn't see a breakdown when we were canvassing.
没错儿 车在路的另一边
Oh, yeah, yeah. It's up the road a piece.
我在车坏掉之前已经路过了你们消防站
I--I passed your firehouse before it gave up the ghost.
我又折回来的
Doubled back.
他出来了
And he's out.
我要在这儿陪他
I'm gonna stay in here with him.
你能让那些家伙离宿舍远点吗
Do you mind keeping the guys out of the bunk room
以防他们吵醒他
so they don't wake him up?
你想把他放在我的房♥间吗
You want to put him in my quarters?
我本该想到的
Oh, I should have thought of that.
没关系 他没事儿的
No, he--he's fine.
-我会拦着他们的 -谢谢
- I'll keep everyone out. - Okay, thank you.
凯西
Casey.
你那个航♥空♥公♥司♥飞到哪儿你走到哪儿的想法
Your idea to go wherever the airline tells you?
我觉得没有那么疯狂
It doesn't sound that crazy to me.
我一直都想做这种事儿
I've always wanted to do something like that.
-真的么 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
然后我的理智告诉我
Then my better judgment kicks in and I--
我从来没有这样冒险过 但是
I never take the plunge, but...
我懂
Yeah.
我还是会这么做的
I think I'm gonna do it.
当然了
You should.
好吧
Yeah.
简直不可思议
This is unfathomable.
我觉得特伦斯和我
You know, I think of Terrence and I...
如果他丢了 我会疯的
I would lose my mind if he went missing.
我想象不到
I can't imagine.
我记得有一次本尼带我
I remember one time Benny took me fishing
在格雷斯湖钓鱼
up by Gray's Lake.
我差不多七岁
I was around seven.
湖上有艘驳船
Uh, there was this barge on the lake
可以游过去 然后从上面往水里跳 你懂吧
that you could swim out to and jump off, you know?
我发现如果你在水下游
And I discovered that if you swam underneath
把脸放在炮筒中间
and put your face in between the barrels
藏在木板的缝隙之间
and these wooden slats,
就可以一直憋着气 不会有问题
you could hold your breath, no problem.
我当时觉得可以开个玩笑
I thought it'd be a good idea
潜进水里 不浮起来 假装自己被淹了
to dive down and not come back up, like I'd drowned.
-开个玩笑吗 -对
- Oh, you did? - Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
本尼跳下船 进水里找我
Benny dove off the boat to look for my body...
然后
and...
等他浮起来的时候 我坐在货船上
when he came back up, I was sitting on top
完全像个没事人一样
of the barge like nothing happened.
我当时觉得很好笑
In my mind, I thought it was hilarious.
我能想象
I can see it.
本尼却不觉得好笑
Benny didn't think it was so funny.
我记得他狠狠地惩罚了我
Wore me out, from what I remember.
我不怪他
I don't blame him.
我也不怪
Neither do I.
你们好 这位是约翰·加瑞特
Hey, guys. This is, uh, John Garrett.
底特律来的消防员
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表