队长
Captain.
来看看
Come check this out.
另一颗手雷
Another grenade?
同一天同一个区域出现两颗手雷
Two grenades in the same area on the same day
不可能是巧合
is not a coincidence.
你们觉得是怎么回事
What do you think's going on?
有多种可能
It could be anything
可能是恐袭 也可能是小孩子录恶作剧视频
from terrorism to teenagers pulling YouTube pranks.
看起来公园里那位女士
Well, it doesn't seem like the woman in the park
不是目标 只是运气不好
was targeted, just unlucky.
她被弹片击中了
She got hit with some shrapnel.
据我们所知 今天早上的事
And for all we know, this morning
可能是自杀
could have been a suicide.
手雷就在被害人手里
The victim was holding onto the grenade.
也许他是想解脱自己
Maybe he wanted to go out with a bang.
但我们也问不了他 他还在抢救
But we can't ask him. He's still in critical.
与此同时我们把两起现场的碎片
In the meantime, we sent fragments
都送到了实验室
from both scenes to the lab.
这样就能知道手雷是否是同一型号♥了
We'll see if the grenades are the same type.
运气好的话兴许还能锁定嫌疑人
We might be able to ID them, get lucky.
不过可能性不大
But it's a long shot.
你们有没有找那些可能看到
Yeah, did you get a chance to talk to anybody
肇事青少年的人谈谈呢
who got a good look at those teens?
我们只知道都是白人男性
All we know is they were Caucasian males,
十五六岁的样子
around 15, 16 years old.
全城都有监控探头
Well, the city's covered in cameras.
我们去调查一下
We'll see what we can find.
我们也会向媒体放出风去
Yeah, we'll get the story out to the media, too.
也许能通过热♥线♥找到什么人
Maybe we'll get somebody on the tip line.
多谢你们的情报 队长
Appreciate the info, Chief.
-需要帮忙就说 -好
- Here if you need us. - All right.
好了 我们完事了
All right, we're done here.
我们取一些医用物资
So let's just gather up some supplies
然后就赶紧回...
and then head back--
柯蒂斯夫人
Mrs. Curtis?
别啊
Oh, no.
我正在填表呢
Just trying to get these forms filled out.
艾瑞卡怎么样了
How's Erika doing?
他们说再过几个小时她就要去做手术了
They say she'll be in surgery another few hours.
他们得往她的锁骨上固定金属板
It's just they have to put a metal plate on her collarbone.
近几年手术都是这么处理的
It's really a routine procedure these days.
基本不用担心的
There's not much to worry about.
是啊 他们这里的医生都非常优秀
Yeah, they have really great doctors here, too,
我们该走了
so we should really get going.
关于艾瑞卡 我有几件事想问您一下
I just have a few questions for you about Erika.
-好 -您知道PED是什么吗
- Okay. - Do you know what PEDs are?
-福斯特 -机能增强药物
- Foster... - Performance-enhancing drugs?
能让人肌肉生长加速 还能增加
They build muscle fast and increase
血液输送氧气的能力
the blood's oxygen-carrying capacity
以提升运动成绩
for optimal performance,
但这些药物还有危害很大的
but they also have devastating
长♥期♥的副作用
long-term side effects,
尤其是用在一个12岁女孩的身上
especially on a 12-year-old girl.
你想说什么
What exactly are you saying?
你想说我女儿在吃兴♥奋♥剂♥
That my daughter is doping?
艾瑞卡绝对不会这么做
Erika would never do that.
她努力训练 她每天都要
She is a hard worker. She practices twice
-加练一次 -打扰一下
- every day. - Excuse me.
你来干什么 艾米丽
What are you doing, Emily?
我们就是来问问艾瑞卡好不好
Um, we were just asking about Erika.
听说手术很顺利 我们很高兴
So glad to hear that the surgery's going well.
这种事你不能就这么指控别人
You cannot just go accusing someone like that.
不能这样做的
That's not how this works.
我只是想看看她的反应
I wanted to see her reaction.
你已经不是医生了 福斯特
Okay, you are not a doctor anymore, Foster.
你只是个医护
You're a medic.
病人转交出去之后
Once we hand over the patient,
我们就必须得放手了
we have to step aside.
如果我放不下呢
What if I can't?
警方已布置人手 对两名青少年展开搜索
Police are on the lookout for two teenagers
新闻跟踪
有人发现他们今早爆♥炸♥前出现在公园里
who were spotted fleeing the park before the explosion.
这照片上能看清什么啊
You can't see a thing in that photo.
就不能放大啊清晰度什么的吗
Can't they, uh, zoom and enhance?
行啊 只会更模糊而已
Sure, if you want it to get blurrier.
我以前说过芝加哥街头就像战区
I used to say the streets of Chicago were a war zone
但这也太荒唐了
but this is ridiculous.
警方说这是MK-2型手雷
CPD says they were MK-2 hand grenades
越战之后就再没用过了
which haven't been used since Vietnam.
那几个芝加哥的小青年
How do a couple teenagers in Chicago
是怎么拿到的
get ahold of one of those?
你们干什么呢
Hey, what's going on in here?
没什么
Nothing.
就是在卫生间歇一歇
Just taking a bathroom break.
喷水嘴被你们几个擦干净了吧
You guys finish scrubbing down those nozzles already?
当然 长官 都完事了
Yes, sir. They're good to go.
是谁干的
Who did this, huh?
你看我♥干♥什么
What are you looking at me for?
谁都可能从你的柜子里偷出来的
Anyone could have stolen those out your locker.
我明白
Okay, I get it.
耍弄新来的 是不是 行
Hazing the new guy, huh? All right.
把我的徽章粘在小便池里
Gluing my bugles in the urinal?
这么说接下来就轮到我
I guess this means that it's my turn
整你了 是不是
to prank you then, huh?
你的牙刷拿过来
Go grab your toothbrushes.
去大厅里等我
Meet me out on the floor.
那些喷水嘴需要再刷一遍
I think those nozzles need a second scrub-down.
别啊 赫尔曼
Come on, Herrmann.
你的幽默感哪去了
Where's your sense of humor?
赫尔曼 副队长
Lieutenant Herrmann.
你♥他♥妈♥放尊重点
Show me some damn respect.
我真高兴能让你见见泰勒
I am so glad you got to meet Tyler.
我倒真希望他能在这里多待几天
I wish he could have hung out longer, though.
你们两个都没说几句话
You two barely got to talk.
还是下次吧
Maybe next time.
他走之前
Well, uh, when he was leaving,
他说要邀请我和几个老朋友
he mentioned inviting me and some of our old friends
去他的湖边小屋度周末
to his lake house for the weekend.
我们高中时就经常这么聚会 尽情玩闹
We used to go up there in high school, rage,
没父母管着 就是疯玩
no parental supervision. It was just crazy fun.
可高兴了
Good memories.
你这一声是什么意思
What--what is "Huh"?
你是不希望我去吗
Do you not want me to go?
怎么回事
What is this?
你和泰勒是怎么回事
What is this with you and Tyler?
你都没试着去了解他
You didn't even try to get to know him.
他爱你
He's in love with you.
我们是朋友
We're friends.
我是说...
I mean...
你觉得是朋友
you maybe.
但他想要更多
But he's got his eye on more.
你想去就去吧
If you want to go, go.
但我的直觉是对的
But I'm right about this.
我正在为救护车补充补给...
Hey, I'm just about to start restocking the ambo--
我马上就去
I'll be out in one minute.
"体育中的合成类固醇"
"Anabolic Steroids in Sports."
我明白
Look, I get it.
你觉得我不知道自己在说什么
You don't think I know what I'm talking about,
或者你不信任我 因为我告诉了你
or maybe you don't trust me because I told you
我在医师执照考试上作弊了
I cheated on the boards.
但那与我的直觉无关
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表