想根除这位新任局长
Tried to undercut the rising commissioner.
你以为他会有什么下场
What'd he think was gonna happen?
握个手然后升个职吗
A handshake and a promotion?
听着
Look...
我要求的不多
I don't ask you for much.
爸爸 我只是想让你帮帮博登
Kay, Dad, I'm asking you to help Boden.
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
因为博登是我还能在这里的唯一理由
Because Boden's the only reason I'm still around.
他是唯一一个一直在支持我的人
He's the only one who always had my back.
我也在支持你啊 凯利
I had your back too, Kelly.
也许并不是你想要的方式
Might not have been ways you always wanted,
但我一直在
but I've been here.
你是这么认为的吗
Is that the way you see it?
在我看来 你可是经常消失啊
'Cause from my end you were MIA plenty.
尤其是当事情恶化的时候
Especially when things got tough.
博登是唯一一个把我拉回来的人
Boden was the only one who picked me back up.
-就像是你的另一个父亲是吧 -没错
- Father you never had, huh? - That's right.
听着
Look,
爸 我不是来吵架的
Pop, I didn't come here to fight.
我只是想请你帮忙 就这么多
I just came to ask for your help. That's all.
我不知道我能帮你多少
I don't know there's much I can do.
我认为
I think that
这次可能已经有点越界了
the threshold might have been crossed on this one...
但是
but...
我会再考虑一下的
I'll think it over.
谢谢
I'd appreciate that.
再见 凯利
Goodbye, Kelly.
再见 爸
Bye, Pop.
根据凯西队长的预估 格兰布鲁克的
In Captain Casey's estimation it's surprising
其他拖车没被烧掉还真是个奇迹
more of Grandbrook's trailers haven't burned down.
"他们需要停止使用这种类型的冰箱
"They need to stop using these types of refrigerators
并且为减少火灾隐患 需要进行修复或翻新
"and they need to repair or retrofit every trailer
而卖♥♥出去的拖车
"they've sold to reduce the risk of fire.
如若拒绝 则等同于谋杀"
A refusal to do so is tantamount to murder."
你还真是个优秀的采访对象啊 马特
You are a great interview, Matt.
我只是在陈述事实
I'm just telling the truth.
但你是真的在意这件事
But you actually care about this.
没有多少人会真的在意
You'd be surprised how rare that is.
这篇文章会掀起一番波澜 内奥米
This article is gonna make waves, Naomi.
会给格兰布鲁克带来很多麻烦
Cause a whole lot of trouble for Grandbrook.
我就想这样
That's the idea.
我只希望你的参与
I just hope your involvement
不会给你的队长带来麻烦
doesn't cause trouble for your chief.
这篇报道会拯救很多条生命
The story'll save lives.
这才是他在意的
That's what he cares about.
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》杂♥志♥想发表这篇报道
The New York Times Magazine is interested.
恭喜
Congratulations.
现在你要做些什么
So what now?
我得修改一下初稿
I just have to proof the draft
明天发给他们
and get it to them by tomorrow.
看来我不能再霸占你的时间了
Guess I'm done monopolizing your time.
好
Okay.
那...
Well...
好
yeah.
如果还有别的需要 尽管告诉我
Let me know if you need anything else.
奥蒂斯 再给我来一杯7&7酒
Otis, I'll take another Seven&Seven.
没问题 杰克
You got it Jake.
嗨
Hey, man--
你是不会在吧台点单吗
Don't you know how to order from a bar?
-对不起 -你要找一个没人的位置
- I'm sorry, man. - You find an empty space.
别撞到别人
You don't go banging into people.
我会再给你点盘花生的
I'll get you more peanuts.
可不止是花生 还有酒
Wasn't just the peanuts. It was the drink,
有水 还有彻头彻尾的一堆东西呢
it was the water, the whole kit and caboodle.
你们看我♥干♥啥
What are you looking at me for?
你怎么能给我们打一星 杰克
How could you one star us, Jake?
为什么
Why?
或许我们也该上网
Maybe we should go online
给你的汽车零件店也打一星
and one star your auto parts store, huh?
这里越来越挤了
It was getting too crowded in here.
我在吧台的座位总是被人占
My regular seat at the bar is always taken.
麻烦你把那条评价撤掉 杰克
You got to take down that review, Jake.
那这里又会变得很挤
Then it'll just get crowded again.
这样吧
I'll tell you what.
只要你撤掉差评 我们就向你保证
You change that review, and we'll make sure
无论你什么时候来 你的位子都会给你留着
that your seat is here whenever you are.
真的吗
Really?
当然 那就说定了
Hell yeah, it's a deal.
太棒了
Yay.
好 一杯7&7酒马上就来
Okay. One Seven&Seven coming right up.
你处理得很好啊
You handled that very well.
那家伙喜欢这里 这是好事
The guy's loves the place. I can appreciate that.
从现在开始 给他倒的酒要少之又少
Real short pours for this guy from now on.
没问题
Oh, yeah.
谢谢你之前在医院帮了我
That was really cool of you having my back at the hospital.
抱歉我搞错了性别
Sorry about the gender mix-up thing.
我真的记得你之前说的是男友
I swear I heard you mention boyfriends.
我男女朋友都交过
I've had boyfriends and girlfriends.
何必要限制自己呢 不是吗
There's no point in limiting yourself, right?
你这个人还真是充满了惊喜
You are full of surprises, you know that.
你也一样
Hey, you are too.
我们一定会很享受了解彼此的过程的
It's gonna be fun getting to know each other.
晚安 队长
Have a good night, Chief.
答案是不
The answer's no.
我不会接受你的提议
I will not accept your offer.
我没兴趣为你工作
I have no interest in working for you
或者是你的破效率工作小组
or your sham task force.
我要留在这里
I am going to stay right here
和我的手下一起做真正重要的事
with my people doing work that matters,
如果你会为此难为我 高尔什...
and if that means that you are coming for me, Gorsch...
尽管放马过来
Bring it.
我碰到过不少比你还难搞的对手...
I have faced tougher adversaries than you...
他们一个都没能扳倒我
and there wasn't one could go the distance.
所以
So...
让我看看你的本事
Let's see what you got.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表