你家这位让我离你远点
Your man there said I better step back.
你威胁泰勒了吗
Did you threaten Tyler?
自从他第一次来这里看你
He's been trying to make an end-run around me
就一直想绕过我得到你
to get to you since day one.
你这种吃飞醋 占有欲
This jealous, possessive thing,
到此为止
it's gotta end now.
不然我们俩就到此为止了
Or else we do.
格兰布鲁克的经营者
The powers that be at Grandbrook
同意接受采访了
have agreed to a sit-down interview.
我们对所有之前卖♥♥出给消费者的产品
We recalled or retrofitted all previously sold units
都进行了召回或改进
to our consumers and scrapped our inventory.
你们在说谎
You're lying.
你们把旧的拖车贴上了新名字
You slapped a new name on the old trailers.
我们会深究你的私生活
We're gonna dig into your private life
我将在明天发表
I'm filing my new story tomorrow.
我喜欢搞垮这些可恶的混♥蛋♥
I love taking down these untouchable bastards.
我挺喜欢咱俩这种活力双人组的感觉
I'm really liking this dynamic-duo thing we got going.
内奥米 醒醒
Naomi, wake up!
我们得走了
We've gotta go.
怎么了 怎么回事
What is it? What's going on?
-着火了 -什么
- Fire. - What?
老天
Oh, my God!
能从这里出去吗
Can we get out through here?
打不开的 还是防弹玻璃
They don't open. Security glass.
我们被困住了吗
Are we trapped?
内奥米 看着我
Naomi, look at me.
我会让我们安全出去的
I'm gonna get us out of here.
准备好
Just get ready.
退后
Stand back.
我的手♥机♥
My phone!
别拿了 火蔓延得太快了
Forget it! Fire's spreading too fast.
所有照片都在里面
I have all the photos on there.
我们走
Let's go!
怎么回事
What's going on?
走安全出口 这不是演习
Take the exits. This isn't a drill.
内奥米 出去就报♥警♥
Naomi, get outside and call 911.
火灾 大家都出来
Fire! Everyone out.
我们走
Let's go.
着火了
Fire!
你没事吧
You all right?
去街对面
Go across the street.
-内奥米 -马特
- Naomi? - Matt!
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
帕克
Hey, Parker.
火从1C烧起来的 烧得很厉害
Fire's in 1C, fully evolved.
用两条水管 火势蔓延太快
Drop two. It's spreading fast.
凯西
Casey?
人都出来了 小心点
Floors are cleared, but watch out.
窗户是聚碳酸酯玻璃
The windows are Lexan.
都听到了 两条水管 小伙子们
You heard him. Drop two, boys.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
芝加哥烈焰 第七季第十集
这个格兰布鲁克是什么情况
And what is this Grandbrook?
是梅菲尔德的家族产业
It's a family operation run by the Mayfields.
高登·梅菲尔德是总裁
Gordon Mayfield is the CEO.
都是卑鄙小人
They're real scumbags.
他们在卖♥♥有火灾隐患的拖车
They knowingly sold mobile homes
被我们曝光了之后
that were fire traps and when we called them on it,
就用别的名字继续卖♥♥
they just marketed them under a different name.
我们去找过他们之后 他们就干了这事
And when we called them on that, they did this.
你为什么觉得是他们干的
What makes you think this was arson?
我的公♥寓♥可不是老有汽油味啊
My apartment doesn't usually smell like gasoline.
-凯西 -队长
- Casey. - Chief.
你不用特意过来的
You didn't have to come down here.
你没事吧
You all right?
又冷又怒 但...
Cold and pissed off, but...
没事
yeah, I'm okay.
我们都没事
We're okay.
所以你觉得这是报复
So you're saying this was revenge?
格拉哈姆女士的报道还没有发布
Ms. Graham hadn't filed the story yet.
他们也许是想杀了她 顺便也杀了我
They were probably trying to kill her or both of us
从而阻止她发布报道
before she had a chance.
我的调查材料在屋里
My research was inside.
有些备份过 但不是全部
Some of it was backed up, but not everything.
队长
Chief.
帕克
Parker.
火灭了 凯西 但你的公♥寓♥...
Fire's out, Casey, but your apartment...
你这位队员出来的路上救了不少人
Your man here saved a few lives on his way out.
而且还是穿着睡衣
In his pajamas, no less.
他不救人我才会惊讶
I'd be surprised if he didn't.
帕克 我知道火警调查组会给出结论
Look, Parker, I know OFI are gonna have their say,
但你对起火原因的大致判断是什么
but what's your general feeling on the cause?
这绝对是蓄意纵火
No question, this was arson.
有人撬开了厨房♥门
Someone jimmied the kitchen door
在房♥间里倒满了催化剂
and dumped accelerant all over the place.
我需要你们俩来警局一趟
I'm gonna need you both to come in.
做一下笔录
Give a full statement.
凯西
Hey, Casey.
你要是有任何需要 都可以找我
If there's anything you need, anything...
谢了 队长
Thanks, Chief.
火警调查办公室还在现场做彻底调查
OFI is still on the scene doing a thorough investigation,
但初步判定为这次火灾
but the preliminary indications suggest
是有人蓄意纵火造成
that this fire was intentional.
凯西认为这件事跟他和格拉哈姆记者
Casey believes it has something to do with the story
正在整理的一篇报道有关系
that he and Ms. Graham were working on.
芝加哥警局正在查 但最重要的是
CPD is on the case, but the most important thing is
大家都没事
everyone is okay.
如果我收到任何消息
I'll keep you updated with any new information
会告诉大家
that comes to me.
我知道我们都想帮忙
I know we all wanna help.
但我们都有工作
But we have a job to do.
希望大家当值期间 把精力集中在工作上
And I expect you to stay focused on that while we are here.
好了 散会
Okay. Let's go.
队长 我能说句话吗
Yeah, Chief, can I, uh...?
好
Yep.
凯西昨晚失去了所有
Casey lost everything last night.
他买♥♥了保险
He's got insurance,
但文件手续肯定要花几个月...
but that'll be months of red tape, so...
大家捐点吧
Let's kick in.
泰勒来电
他还在芝加哥吗
Is he still in town?
对
Yeah.
我们昨晚一起吃了晚餐
We had a dinner last night.
我跟凯利之间的争吵让我很烦
This whole rollercoaster with Kelly's got me so spun out.
能跟老朋友聚一聚的感觉挺好的
It was just nice hanging out with an old friend, you know?
说实话
Well, to be honest,
我觉得凯利的状态也不是很好
Kelly doesn't seem to be doing so great either.
我昨晚看他在莫利酒吧
I saw him at Molly's last night.
差点把瓶装酒都喝光了
He drank enough to empty the taps.
我们上次排班后就没说话
We haven't talked since last shift.
你觉得 我应该去看看他吗
I mean, what, do you-- do you think I should check on him?
虽然明明是他在对我冷暴♥力♥
Even though he's the one that's acting cold?
我给不了情感建议
I do not give relationship advice.
我才刚鼓起勇气约神父一起吃饭
I only just worked up the nerve to ask the chaplain out.
你们定好了吗
So that's happening?
他在忙一个教会退休会 这周末回来
He's coming back from a church retreat this weekend.
太性感了
So hot.
医务人员
Medics?
跟我来
With me.
好 这个活儿听起来确实不错
Yeah, it sounds like it could be an interesting gig.
我能不能考虑一下之后回复你
Okay if I think about it, get back to you?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表