欢迎来到芝加哥消防局 神父
Welcome to the CFD, Chaplain.
你们俩其实挺般配的
You two would actually be great together.
什么 不
What? No.
我是本尼的女儿 凯蒂
I'm Benny's daughter, Katie.
我想约凯蒂出去
I would like to ask Katie out on a date.
你♥爸♥爸十分钟前去世了
Your father passed away ten minutes ago.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你父亲告诉格里索姆我是那种能把好人
Your father told Grissom that I am the type of leader
雕琢成伟人的领导
who molds good men into great ones,
而你就是
and that you were all the proof he needs
最好的证明
to know that that's true.
不 我已经看过车♥库♥了
No, I already checked the garage.
看看我找到了什么
Hey, look what I found.
看这小帅哥是谁
Check out that handsome mug.
文件柜里的东西你全都打包好了
You box up everything in the file cabinets?
对
Yeah.
东西都没什么条理
I mean, none of it's organized,
但希望里面有你需要的东西
but hopefully, it has everything you need
可以解决房♥产问题
to settle the estate.
你不会恰巧发现了一块铜牌吧
You didn't happen to find a bronze medal, did you?
应该在一个展示盒里
It'd be in a display box.
"卡特·哈里森杰出服务奖"
"Carter Harrison Award for Distinguished Service."
抱歉
Sorry.
他可能丢在哪个前任那里了
He could have left it with one of his exes.
葬礼上要见到那些女人就够难熬了
Hard enough to see those women at the service
更别提还得毕恭毕敬地登门
without having to go to them, hat in hand.
别要了算了
I'd rather just let this go.
我来处理
I'll take care of it.
好吧
Okay.
本尼以前常说要和奖牌一起埋葬
Benny used to talk about being buried with the medal.
也许我能帮忙
Well, maybe I can help.
你已经很忙了
I mean, you already have enough going on.
没事
It's fine.
凯利
Kelly.
你能让我帮忙吗
Will--will you let me help you with this?
求你
Please?
好吧
Okay.
我得去上班了 但是...
Oh. Look. I got to get in for shift, but, um...
我回头再来 好吗
I'll check in later, okay?
西弗莱德怎么样了
How's Severide holding up?
不怎么样 他自己不承认
Worse than he'll admit.
他一直在想葬礼的所有安排
He keeps taking point on all the funeral arrangements.
不让任何人插手
He won't let anyone else near it.
对了 仪式是在周六
Uh, the service is Saturday, by the way.
我会去通知一下
I'll make an announcement.
我们还有什么能做的吗
Anything else we can do?
可能有
Maybe.
你们认识本尼的前任们吗
Hey, you guys know any of Benny's exes?
一两个吧 差不多
Uh, one or two, sort of.
好吧 我在寻找
Okay, I am on a scavenger hunt
本尼的一枚奖章
for one of Benny's old medals,
可能要去上门拜访一下某位前任
so I might need to make a house call.
乐意为你效劳
Hey, whatever you need, we're here.
谢谢
Thank you.
克鲁兹
Hey, Cruz.
你没听说凯蒂要回来
You haven't heard anything about Katie coming back
参加葬礼吧
for the funeral, have you?
没想过这事
Mm, hadn't thought about that.
不知道
No idea.
-三号♥抢险车 61号♥救护车 -好吧
- Squad three, ambo 61. - Right.
受困事故 哈里森和迪尔波顿交叉路口
Pin-in accident, Harrison and Dearborn.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
坚持住 亲爱的 我们就来了
Hang on, sweetie. We're coming.
三号♥抢险车 单起车祸
Squad three, we have a single vehicle accident.
一个小孩困在座椅上待救出
A toddler in a car seat needs extrication.
收到 马上到
Copy that, almost there.
他突然冲到我面前
He ran right out in front of me.
-我没看到 -谁
- I--I couldn't see. - Who did?
我的妹妹在里面
Hey, hey! My little sister's in there.
好的 请后退 我们会救她出来的
All right, just stand back. We'll get her out.
61号♥救护车呼叫总部
61 to main,
受害者人数增加一名 路人
we have an additional victim, pedestrian.
-需要尽快再派一辆救护车 -收到 61号♥
- We need another ambo ASAP. - Copy, 61.
91号♥救护车就在附近
Ambo 91 is just around the corner.
-救命 -坚持住
- Help! - Hang on.
我们会救你出来的 好吗
We're gonna get you out, okay?
-卡普 拿液压钳 -就来
- Capp, get the jaws! - On it!
有脉搏
I've got a pulse.
很弱 但是有
It's thready, but it's there.
先生 能听到我说话吗
Sir, can you hear me?
他没反应
He's not responding.
我们把他固定好 91号♥一来就能出发
Let's board and collar him so 91 can load and go.
我来
I'm on it.
-救命 -好的
- Help. - Okay, all right.
我们来救你了 给我看看你的脸
We're gonna help you. Let me see your face.
布莱特 这里需要你
Hey, Brett, we need you over here.
小姑娘眼睛里可能进玻璃了
Little girl might have glass in her eyes.
好 让她不要动
All right, keep her still.
61号♥救护车 我们来处理 谢谢
61, we'll take over. Thanks.
我知道你很疼
Oh, I know, I know.
亲爱的 乖 抬起头
Here, look up, for me, sweetie.
我看看你的脸
Let me see your face.
这是我爸妈的车
This is my parent's car.
好像有盲区
I--I think it's got a blind spot.
告诉我她没事
Just please tell me she's okay.
她的脸有轻微割伤
Her face is cut up a bit,
但是眼睛没有进玻璃
but there's no glass in her eyes.
给她点空间 帮你检查一下
Let's give her space, check you out,
看看你有没有受伤
make sure you're not injured.
好了 你会没事的
All right. You're gonna be all right.
我们现在去找医生
We're just gonna have to get a doctor
-帮你检查一下好吗 -不行
- to take a look at you, okay? - No!
那是我姐姐的
That's my sister's.
她让我必须拿好
She said I need to hold it.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
Yeah.
走 我抱着你
I got you, I got you.
我从库房♥多拿了几张浴巾
I snagged some extra washcloths from the supply room.
今天晚上要是去酒吧 应该用得到
Should come in handy if we go on any bar runs tonight.
好 谢谢
Great, thanks.
可怜的孩子
Poor kid.
那场车祸肯定吓坏她了
The crash must have her shaken up.
是啊
Yeah.
怎么了
What's wrong?
那位行人 托瑞斯先生 刚清醒过来
So, your pedestrian, Mr. Torres, he just came to.
还有心房♥纤维颤动 但和他的病史描述的一致
Still in A-fib, but that's consistent with his history.
我们可以通过药物进行治疗
Nothing we can't manage with medication.
他双腿骨折 手腕骨折
He's got two broken legs, a broken wrist,
头痛剧烈 但是在渐渐恢复
and a nasty headache, but he's recovering.
谢谢
Thanks.
要是有什么变动 能否告诉我一下
If anything changes, do you mind giving me a heads up?
没问题 失陪了
Will do. Excuse me.
说吧
Okay, spill.
你似乎有心事
What's got your head in the clouds?
是那个小女孩说的话
It's something the little girl said.
她告诉我 她姐姐把手♥机♥给了她
She told me her sister handed her her phone
让她拿好
and asked her to keep it.
我不确定
It wasn't clear,
但这似乎是在发生车祸之后
but it sounded like she meant after the crash.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表