you're gonna have to pull her up!
这是绳子
Here's a line!
-好了 -准备好 拉
- Okay! - Ready and pull!
拉
Pull!
拉
Pull!
拉
Pull!
走吧
Let's go.
我们来把她送出去 队长
We got her, chief.
西弗莱德
Severide.
好了 你们拉吧
All right, let's go!
准备好 拉
Ready, pull!
拉
Pull!
-把手给我 -去把他拉上来
- Give me your hand! - Go get him!
你没事吧
You okay?
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
yeah.
-你还好吗 -等等
- You're good? - Hold on a second.
接着她
Here she is.
呼吸声微弱
Diminished breath sounds.
好的 检查一下她的二氧化碳水平
All right, let's check her CO2 levels
稳定呼吸道
and secure an airway.
真是不可思议
That was amazing.
很高兴你们安然无恙
Just glad they're safe.
所以你们想继续参观吗
So, would you like to continue the tour
或者我们可以重新集♥合♥
or we can reconvene.
我想我们已经看到所有我们需要看到的东西了
I think we've seen all we need to see.
在你们走之前
Before you guys go,
我想说几句局长的事情
I'd like to say something about the commissioner.
他原本不必亲自参与的
He didn't have to pitch in back there.
大多数政♥治♥人物都不会
Most political types wouldn't.
但格里索姆局长
But Commissioner Grissom,
他不是那种人
he isn't a type.
他是一名消防员
He's a firefighter.
他为这里做出的一切
And what he's doing for this department,
都是因为他热爱这份工作
he does it because he loves this job.
他一直如此
He always has.
谢谢
Thank you.
是的 多谢你
Yes, thank you.
你还好吗
Are you good?
挺好的
All good.
谢谢
Thanks.
真是抱歉
I am so sorry.
最近几天特别忙
It has been crazy here the past few days.
我也很抱歉我给你留了那几条语♥音♥信息
And I'm sorry for all of the voicemails that I left you,
尤其是昨晚喝了三杯伏特加汤力之后
especially the ones last night
说的那些胡话
after three vodka tonics.
你什么也没说错
Well, you didn't say anything wrong.
是吗
Really?
我没有威胁说一直用对讲机呼你
I didn't threaten to have you paged over the intercom
直到你给我打电♥话♥吗
until you called me back?
常有的事
Happens all the time.
我很担心你
I was worried about you.
你那天去见凯西后
You seemed so
就变得不太对劲了
not you the other day after you went to see Casey.
是啊
Yeah.
凯尔 究竟发生了什么
Kyle, what's going on?
我不能再见你了
I can't see you anymore.
我不...我不确定我...
I don't-- I'm not sure that I--
我很喜欢 很喜欢跟你待在一起 希尔薇
I have loved, loved, spending time with you, Sylvie. You--
你在每方面都让我感到惊讶
you're an amazing person in every possible way.
你也是
And so are you.
但我做不好我的工作了
But I-I-I can't do my job.
我是来给救援人员做顾问的
I'm here to counsel rescue workers,
医生 患者
doctors, patients,
我应该是他们安全的港湾
I'm supposed to be a safe place for them to go,
他们可以依靠的肩膀
a shoulder for them to lean on, and,
我跟工作上的同事交往
by dating a colleague there's--
他们内心就不会信任我
there's no inherent sense of trust.
但你从不会外泄任何人的话
Well, you would never share what anyone says.
不 不 我不会的 但是
No, no, I-I wouldn't, but--
但他们不确定 所以他们不愿意
but they can't know that for sure and so they won't--
他们不愿意对你敞开心扉
they won't open up to me.
你跟凯西就是这样的吗
Is that what happened with Casey?
请不要怪他
Please don't blame him for this.
我没有
I don't.
我理解的 真的
I understand, actually.
我是说 你很擅长你的工作
I mean, you're-- you're good at your job.
我是说...
I mean...
真的很擅长
really good at it.
这里需要你
And we need you here, and
我可不想妨碍什么
I don't want to get in the way of that.
你很好
You are amazing.
我很抱歉 我只是
And I'm so sorry, I just--
不必多说
Uh, no.
你做了对的事
You're doing the right thing.
我们这周末会去看你的
we'll see you this weekend.
我们支持你 哥们儿
We're rooting for you, buddy!
你们不必去的
You guys don't have to come.
你在开玩笑吗 我们才不会错过
Are you kidding? Wouldn't miss it.
没错 球杆不错
Oh, yeah. Hey, nice stick.
非常感谢你愿意帮忙
Thank you so much for doing this.
不客气
No problem.
我知道你说过不需要任何帮助
I know you said you don't want any help
但是我需要钱 所以
but I need the money, so
这位是弗兰克 那个冰球教练
this is Frank, the hockey coach.
非常感谢你没听我的
Thank you so much for not listening to me.
我真的不擅长打冰球
I am terrible at this.
好吧 是谁告诉你用威浮球
Well, who told you to practice
在水泥地上练习的
on concrete with a Wiffle ball?
某个赌我会输的人 就是这样...
Someone who's betting against me. Yeah...
街道那边的冰球场同意为我们清理冰面了
Rink down the street agreed to clear the ice for us.
-走吧 -真的
- Let's go. - Really?
-第一条建议 -是什么
- First piece of advice? - Yeah?
那是根左撇子用的杆
That's a left-handed stick.
赫尔曼
Herrmann!
同一个目标
我的天 看看他
Oh, my God, look at him.
看来你要上场了
Looks like you're up.
开始了
Here we go.
-好 -你能行的
- All right. - You got it.
别让人受伤就行 好吗
Try not to hurt anybody, all right?
没错 也别变成体育中心的
Yeah, or make SportsCenter's
十大最差表现之一
top ten worst plays.
拜托 别听他的 奥蒂斯
Oh, please. Don't listen to him, Otis.
你没问题的
You got this.
加油 拿下他们 别被打倒
go get 'em. Don't slap. Just don't slap.
他完全不行啊
Oh, he so does not got this.
现在 女士们先生们
And now, ladies and gentlemen,
有人准备好要射门得分了吗
who's ready for a little "Shoot the Puck"?
加油 奥蒂斯
Let's go, Otis!
我们的第一位参赛者来自芝加哥消防局
Our first contender from the Chicago Fire department,
我们一起欢迎布莱恩·兹沃内切克
please welcome Brian Zvonecek.
-他的名字叫奥蒂斯 -奥蒂斯
- His name is Otis! - Otis!
每位参赛者有三次尝试机会
Each participant will get three attempts.
第一个进球得分的人将会获胜
First person to score a goal is the winner!
好 加油 奥蒂斯 你能行的
Okay, come on, Otis. You got this.
集中注意力 集中注意力
Just focus, focus.
加油 加油 你能行的
Come on, come on. You got it!
-只差一点点了 -你会赢的
- You were so close! - You got it!
就是这次 就是这次
This is the one, this is the one!
奥蒂斯
Otis!
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表