基德 基德
Kidd, Kidd!
待在这里 卡普和托尼在里面了
Stay here, Capp and Tony are in there now.
我得控制那层楼的总重
I got to limit the weight on that floor.
我太远了 让他离我近一点
I'm too far away. Get him closer to me.
闭嘴 别乱动
Shut up and keep still.
队长 或是在扩散 能再来点人帮忙吗
Chief, the fire's spreading. Can we get some help?
-原地待命 凯西 -队长
- Stand by, Casey. - Hey, Chief!
我们得往楼上接一根水管 保护他们
We got to get a line upstairs, cover these guys.
不行 我们得先减轻二楼的负载量
No, not until we lighten the load up there.
凯西 让两个人下来 我要送51队的人上去
Casey, send two men out so I can get 51 up there.
马上 等气囊设置好
In a minute, once the airbags are set.
收到 51队 做好准备
Copy that. 51, hold your position.
-怎么样了 -快好了
- How's it coming? - Almost there.
西弗莱德 看着我 你没事吧
Hey, Severide, look at me. You good?
-没事 -好了
- Yep. - Good to go!
好
All right.
-好了 -一下
- Set. - Up on one.
停 停
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, stop, stop!
楼间接点承受不住重量开裂了
The floor joints are cracking under the weight.
感觉整层楼
It feels like the whole floor
都要在我们脚下裂开了
is going to go out from underneath us!
你需要更多接触点
You need more points of contact.
更加平均地分配重量
Distribute the weight more evenly.
克鲁兹 卡普 托尼 再设置一个点
Cruz, Capp, Tony. Build me another pile.
-收到 -卡普
- Copy that. - Capp!
队长 我们需要一根水管
Chief, we need a hose line here.
队长 我带里特上吧
Hey, Chief, let me take Ritter.
我们是水罐车上最轻的两个人
We're the two lightest guys on engine.
-去吧 -里特 我们上
- Go. - Ritter, let's roll.
收到
Copy that.
凯西 马上给你水管
Casey, hose line coming to you now.
他们被压在烟囱下多久了
How long have they been under that chimney?
-七八分钟吗 -十分钟吧
- Seven, eight minutes? - More like ten.
-拿稳了吗 -嗯
- You got it? - Yeah.
跟紧我
Follow me.
别进到房♥间里
Hey, don't come in the room!
待在那里
Stay there.
-他氧气不足了 -别管这个
- He's low on air. - Don't worry about it.
继续
Just keep working.
赫尔曼 赫尔曼 停水
Herrmann, Herrmann, cut the water!
怎么了
What's wrong?
这层楼承受不住重量了
The floor can't take the weight.
-回到外面去 -好
- Get back outside. - Okay,
但我把水管留给你们
but I'm leaving you the line.
收到
Copy that!
卡普 托尼 你们也是 离开这里
Capp, Tony, you too. Get out of here.
-好 你拿着这个 -不 你需要它
- Okay, but take this. - No, you need it.
我没事
I'll be fine.
-卡普 带他出去 -我来
- Capp, get him out of here. - I got him.
坚持住
Hang in there.
还醒着吗
Hey, still with me?
嗯 快带我出去
Yeah, just get me out of here.
-克鲁兹 -好了 可以开始了
- Cruz! - All right, good to go!
调到一二
Up on one and two!
停 停下
Stop, stop!
没用 如果我们继续抬
It's no good. If we keep lifting,
烟囱会把废墟压穿地板
the chimney's going to push the cribbing through the floor.
那你最好赶紧想个办法
Well, you better think of something fast,
因为他的房♥间就要塌了
because his room's going to flashover.
-克鲁兹 你得走了 -那你呢
- Cruz, you better go. - But what about you?
把水管给我
Hand me that hose.
我用身体挡住西弗莱德
I'll cover Severide with my body,
我们就在这灭火
and we'll make a stand right here.
好让你俩都去送死吗 别想了
Oh, so you can both die? To hell with that!
准备好把他拉出来
Get ready to pull him out.
克鲁兹 算了 快撤
Cruz, just forget it, go!
想都别想 做好准备
No way! Get ready!
一 二 现在
One, two, now!
加油
Come on.
51号♥水罐车 全力灭火
Okay, 51. Give it all you got.
51号♥水罐车 开始吧
51, open it up. Let's hit it hard.
-你还好吗 -我没事
- You good, you good? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你吓坏大家了
Hey, you scared the hell out of us.
我没事
I'm fine.
这得由医生来决定
Let the doctors make that call.
去救护车那检查一下
Go with 61 and get checked out.
-我没事 -我相信你肯定没事
- I'm okay, all right? - Yeah, I'm sure you are.
但还是去检查一下
Go anyway.
去吧 离开这
Go on, get out of here.
好了
All right.
去车里吧 你能检查下他吗
Hop on the back for me. Will you check him out?
-队长 -什么事
- Captain? - Yeah?
无意冒犯 但我不喜欢
All due respect, I do not appreciate
自己在火场上被撤下
being ordered to stand down during that fire.
我只是做了对大家来说最好的决定
I did what I thought was best for everyone involved.
-我是个优秀的消防员 -我知道
- I'm a damn good firefighter. - I know that.
在任何情形下我都能保护自己
And I can handle myself in any situation,
包括西弗莱德遇上危险时
including one where Severide is in danger.
不 你不能
No, you can't.
基德 上次你在高层建筑着火时
Kidd, last time you went to help Severide
帮助了西弗莱德
was during that high rise fire.
你忽略了自己的低氧警报器 差点死了
You ignored your low air alarm and almost died.
我...那不一样
I--that was different
因为我没有好好检查我的装备
because I hadn't checked my air closely enough.
这事不会再发生了
It won't happen again,
但你不能让我坐冷板凳 头儿
but you can't sideline me, boss.
我可以 也会做出对我手下来说
I can and will do whatever I think is safest
最安全的决定
for all my firefighters.
这次平安无事就很好了
Just be glad it worked out this time.
而且西弗莱德也没事
And Severide's okay.
我把这些登记表放下
All right, I'm going to drop off the run sheet,
然后我们就走
then we can head out.
我去看看西弗莱德
I'll check on Severide,
看他需不需要搭车回去
see if he needs to hitch a ride back.
好
Okay.
莫妮克 西弗莱德怎样了
Monique, how's Severide doing?
曼宁医生说他没问题
Dr. Manning cleared him a while ago.
他在三号♥床 可以出院了
He's in Treatment 3, ready to go.
莫妮克说你能走了
Monique says you're good to go.
如果你想 我们能带你回局里
We can take you back to the firehouse, if you want.
当队长下令撤离时
I don't know why I didn't move
我不知道为什么自己没动
when Chief gave the evacuation order.
我们都以为
We all just figured you stayed
你是看见了还有人困在那里
because you saw the victim in there.
不 烟囱掉下来后我才看到
No, I didn't see him until after the chimney collapsed.
我为什么不动
Why didn't I move?
也许你听到了有人求救
Maybe you heard the victim call out?
不 我没听到
No, I don't think so.
我无法告诉你在那里发生了什么
I can't tell you what happened in that house.
但是
But, um...
我能用亲身经历告诉你
I can tell you from personal experience that, um...
失去父母
losing a parent...
会对人造成无法预料的影响
It messes with your head in ways you don't even realize.
走吧 副队
Come on, Lieutenant.
我们带你回局里
Let's get you to the fire house.
这边
Over here.
这些柜子
These cabinets.
所有芝加哥消防局的正式文件
All official CFD documentation
都会被存到这里
gets filed away in these drawers,
我还在做文职的时候发现
and I know from my time at the bullpen,
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表