因为她当年帮助我从深刻的悲伤里走了出来
'Cause she saved me from a lot of grief back in the day.
谢谢你提醒我 凯西
So thanks for the heads-up, Casey.
我希望没事
I hope it's nothing.
我也希望
Yeah, me too.
我昨天晚上约了一个很酷的女孩
So this really cool girl I went out with last night,
阿莱克萨 她好像喜欢队列舞
Alexa? Turns out she's into line dancing.
你跳过吗
You ever do that?
当然 我是印第安纳州的
Oh, of course. I'm from Indiana.
她邀请我跟她一起去 但是我有点犹豫
She invited me to join her but I'm like, line dancing?
真的吗
Really?
很好玩的 你一定会喜欢
No, it's so fun! You'd love it.
我来教你一个舞步 她肯定很佩服
Here, I'll teach you one. She'll be so impressed.
好
Okay.
好的
Okay.
这样
So...
我正要教福斯特怎么跳队列舞
Hey, I'm going to teach Foster how to line dance.
来一起吧
Come join.
好 就是基本的32拍 四面舞
Okay, it's a basic 32-count, four-wall dance. Okay.
最开始先把重心放在左脚
You start with your weight on your left foot.
点脚尖 脚尖
And you go toe, toe.
脚跟 脚跟 脚尖 脚尖
Heel, heel, toe, toe.
脚跟 脚尖 脚跟 脚尖
Heel, toe, heel, toe.
好
Okay.
你们有没有注意到
Hey, have--have you noticed,
西弗莱德最近在我身边出现得比较多
uh, Severide being a little extra around me lately?
什么意思
Extra how?
就是感觉比以前出现的频率高了
Just, like, going out of his way to be around me more often.
奥蒂斯指出来的
Otis pointed it out to me.
但我觉得这是他在向我强调
But I was thinking that it's just his way of solidifying
我们现在是朋友
that we're buddies now.
对吧
Right?
当然
Yeah. Sure.
好 我也这么想 没什么大不了
Right, that's what I thought. No big deal.
好 接下来干什么
Okay, yeah. What's next?
迈步 踢腿 迈步 一起做
Then we do step, kick, step, together.
不过你能接受当朋友的对吧
But you're cool with the buddy thing though, right?
这是你想要的结果吗
That's what you wanted?
当然
Oh, yeah, totally.
很好
Good.
现在节奏稍微有点乱
Okay, so we're a little out of step.
是一 二 三 四 脚跟
So one, two, three, four, heel.
我在干什么
What am I doing?
这是牛仔哈索舞
It's the Cowboy Hustle.
我得再来点咖啡
I think I need more coffee.
-都准备好了 -过得好吗
- Hey, all set. - How's it going?
挺好的 队长跟我说你会过来
It's great, uh, Chief mentioned you'd be stopping by.
对 我带来了好消息
Yeah, I'm bringing good news.
芝加哥警局要奖励你一项特别表彰
CPD's awarding you a special commendation.
这项表彰并不只是颁发给警♥察♥
It's an award that goes not just to cops,
还有其他政♥府♥机构的成员
but to members of other government agencies
感谢他们对组织犯罪 保护公众安全
who've made a significant impact on crime prevention
所做出的贡献
or public safety.
真是太好了
That's, um, that's great.
是博伊特提名的你
Voight nominated you.
他知道对你来说
He knew how hard it was,
举报消防员同仁有多难
informing on a fellow firefighter
他想表达一下他的谢意
and he wanted to show his appreciation.
博登说漏嘴了吗 我明明让他什么都别说的
Did Boden spill the beans? I told him not to say anything.
没有 我很惊讶 也有点受宠若惊
No, no, no, I'm, uh, I'm surprised and I'm flattered.
不过 我得去把丁字斧搞完
I just, um, I gotta finish up these axes
免得西弗莱德拿一个过来砍我
before Severide uses one to chop my head off.
好
Okay.
好吧 周六会举♥行♥颁奖典礼
Well, uh, ceremony's on Saturday.
在公共安全大楼
Um, it's at the Public Safety Building.
很多大人物会去那儿颁奖
A lot of top brass is gonna be there giving out the award.
你可以带位伴一起去
You should bring a guest.
会是个不错的小型活动
It's going to be a nice little event.
-是的 当然 -好的
- Yeah, yeah, sure. - Okay.
祝贺你 乔
Congratulations, Joe.
-这是你应得的 -谢谢 霍斯特德
- You earned it. - Thanks, Halstead.
那是什么
What's that about?
停车超时罚单
Overdue parking tickets.
局长 有访客
Chief, visitor.
贾斯敏 谢谢你 队长
Jasmine. Thank you, Captain.
快请进
Come on in, please.
见到你真高兴
Aww, good to see you.
快坐下
Sit down.
我收到你的消息了
I got your message.
也难怪你看到那样疯狂的场景后会担心我
I don't blame you worrying after that crazy scene.
贾斯敏 是今天早上看到的某些事情
Well, Jasmine, there was a few things from this morning
让我的队员有些担心
that gave my men some concern.
起火之前发生了什么事吗
Did anything happen before the fire started?
除了我像傻子一样把自己锁在浴室里之外
Besides me locking myself in the bathroom like a dummy?
没有别的事
No.
为什么这么问
Why?
他们看到了什么
What'd they see?
卧室里
The bedroom.
看起来很明显像有人快速地
Apparently it looked like somebody had rifled
翻过你的东西
through your things.
老天
Oh, Lord.
我明白他们为什么会这么想
I can see why they thought that.
好吧 我...我在整理房♥间
Well, I'm--I'm redoing the place
我把我房♥间里的东西都拿出来过了一遍
and I was going through my room and
看看哪些要扔掉
sorting what needed to go
所以房♥间一团乱
and--and--and making a terrible mess.
但是我保证 你们完全没必要担心
But I promise you, there's no cause for concern.
-很高兴听到你这么说 -嗯
- Well, I'm glad to hear that. - Yeah.
那你过得还好吗
So how have you been?
很好 除了今天早上这件事
Well, despite this morning,
我过得很好 谢谢
I'm very well, thank you.
那就好
Good.
各方面都挺好的
Blessed, in many ways.
我有个十几岁的儿子 叫德克斯
I have a teenage son, Dex.
-十几岁 -嗯
- Teenager. Wow. - Mm-hmm.
是啊 他就跟我们俩认识的时候差不多大
Yeah, he's right around the age we were when we met.
一切都朦朦胧胧的
On the edge of it all.
-是啊 没错 -是的
- Uh, yeah. Yeah. - Yeah.
我拿到了他的完全监护权
I have full custody of the boy.
我和他爸爸半年前分开了
His father and I split up about six months back.
很遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
这样才是最好的 相信我
Oh, it was for the best. Believe me.
虽然我的前夫不这么想
Even if my ex doesn't agree.
但总的来说 生活还是很美好
But overall, life is good.
那你怎么样
So what about you?
好吧 我也有个儿子
Well, I have a son too.
-嗯 -他四岁了
- Hmm. - He's four years old.
还是个宝宝
A baby!
没错 我生孩子晚
Yeah, I started late.
所以你结婚了
So you're married.
-是的 -嗯
- I am. - Yeah.
我妻子叫堂娜 她是位老师
Her name is Donna and she's a teacher.
她很了不起
She's a wonderful woman.
我相信你们俩一定会很快成为朋友
I believe the two of you would make fast friends.
我们肯定会
Oh, I'm sure we would.
我不妨碍你工作了
I'll let you get back to work.
好
Yeah!
好吧...
All right, um...
你知道 我...
You know, I, uh...
我很高兴你能过来
I'm glad you came by.
我想找时间一起吃个饭
I'd love to get dinner sometime
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表