-好吧 但是 -闭嘴
- Okay, but-- - Quiete.
坐下
And asientete.
她生什么气呢
What's she so mad about now?
她发现了她双胞胎妹妹
Well, turns out that her twin sister
刚从修道院回来
just got back from the convent.
还好有你告诉我[西班牙语]
Que falta que me di cuenta.
有本尼的消息了吗
Heard from Benny?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这很正常
Ah, it's typical.
是啊 但是别垂头丧气
Yeah, but don't beat yourself up.
你是想帮助消防队
I mean, you were trying to help the firehouse.
你做的是对的
You did the right thing.
我帮了吗
Did I?
好吧
Okay.
你知道吗 我还是...
You know what? I am just gonna...
我还是不打扰你了
get out of your hair.
史黛拉
Stella.
天空牌火柴
我马上过去
I'll be right there.
怎么了
What's up?
告诉博登我得去趟医院
Tell Boden I had to go to Med.
-怎么了 -本尼中风了
- What is it? - Benny had a stroke.
请问一下
Excuse me.
你能查到本杰明·西弗莱德的信息吗
Do you have any information on a Benjamin Severide?
说是得中风了
Admitted for a stroke.
我查一下
Let me check.
您是西弗莱德副队吗
Lieutenant Severide?
是的
Yeah.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们尽力了
We did everything we could.
你♥爸♥爸十分钟前去世了
Your father passed away ten minutes ago.
-你说什么 -我很抱歉
- What? - I'm so sorry.
凯西
Casey.
-我能... -当然
- Hey, can I--I - Yes, of course.
-我可以替你 -谢谢你
- I can cover for you. - Thank you.
我要打电♥话♥叫人过来帮忙
I'm gonna call in for relief
这样我们都能去
so we can all go.
大家能听我说两句吗
Can I have everyone's attention, please?
刚刚从芝加哥医院得到的消息
Just received word from Chicago Med...
本尼·西弗莱德在凯利过去之前去世了
Benny Severide died before Kelly could make it over there.
他现在需要你们的支持
He's gonna need your support right now.
我已经暂停了我们消防队的服务
I've gone ahead and taken the house out of service.
快去吧 等临时的消防大队长来了
So go. I'll join you as soon as
我就去找你们
a replacement battalion chief arrives.
发生了什么
What happened?
他家里的清洁女工进屋后发现
The cleaning lady at his place came in
他孤独一人 已经...
and he'd been alone for...
凯利
Kelly,
你能跟我过来一下吗
can you come with me, please?
我一听到消息就过来了
Came as soon as I heard.
神父
Chaplain.
副队在哪儿
Where's the lieutenant?
医生把他叫走了
They took him back.
听着 我知道你们很多人我都不认识
Okay, listen, I know I don't know most of you,
可我也曾经经历过这种事情
but I've been in this position before
我更知道只要队里有人失去了父母
and I know that when one person in the firehouse loses a parent
大家都会为他哀悼
the whole house grieves.
我现在只能告诉你们 你们的兄弟需要什么
All I can tell you is what your brother needs right now.
他需要你们的爱
He needs your love,
需要你们的同情
he needs your sympathy,
他需要知道你们在乎他
and he needs to know you care.
你们可能以为这些他早就知道了
You'll think he's aware of these things already,
可这种话说再多遍都不够
but he can't hear them enough.
相信我
Trust me.
我在医院这边有办公室
I have an office here at the hospital.
有事随时来找我
My doors are always open.
谢谢你 神父
Thanks, Chaplain.
副局长助理高尔什
ADC Gorsch.
华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace.
我想就我带的51号♥消防队
I wanted to alert you
暂停工作一事向你做一下声明
as to why I took 51 out of service.
以后你再也不需要向我做声明了
You don't have to alert me to anything anymore.
你说什么
Sorry?
我不知道你是怎么做到的
I don't know how you did it.
也不知道你用了什么手段
I don't know which rock you picked up and threw,
但还是恭喜你达成了目标
but congratulations on your aim.
格里索姆局长将我调回了总部
Commissioner Grissom has recalled me to headquarters.
说我还是更适合在后方工作
Said my time would be better spent outside the field.
他还说他在等你的电♥话♥
Said he's expecting your call.
所以我要暂时撤离
So I will retreat,
重振旗鼓 想好策略
regroup, rethink...
等待下一个机会
and wait for another opportunity.
高尔什副局长
Deputy Gorsch.
走的时候把门关上
Close the door when you leave.
您好 我能和格里索姆局长谈谈吗
May I speak to Commissioner Grissom, please?
消防队队长华♥莱♥士♥·博登
Battalion Chief Wallace Boden.
他们...
They, uh...
他们问凯利该把遗体送去哪里
they asked Kelly where to deliver the remains.
他看起来还有点难以接受现实
So he looked a bit overwhelmed,
但他想让我们告诉你们不要继续等了
but he wanted me to tell you not to wait around
因为他很了解你们
because, you know, he knows how you all are,
他还想让我告诉你们
and he also wanted me to say
如果我们去赫尔曼家等的话
that if we take it to Herrmann's house
他等一下就会过去找我们
he will join us later.
没问题 我跟辛迪说一声
It's good by me. I'll let Cindy know.
好
All right.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
要不要我开车带他
You want me to take him?
没事 我留下就行
No, no. I can stay.
好吧 一定要把他带来
All right, just make sure he comes.
-他现在不能一个人待着 -当然了
- He shouldn't be alone. - Yeah, of course.
-我会的 -好
- I will. - All right.
好了 我们去赫尔曼家吧
All right, let's regroup at Herrmann's.
我对他说的最后一句话...
The last thing I said to him...
是和他相比 你才像我的父亲
was that you were a better father to me than he ever was.
然后...
And then...
然后他什么都没做
then he does nothing.
我就要求他做一件事
I ask him for one thing
尽管我的理智一直在告诉我不要
despite every alarm bell in my head telling me not to...
本尼永远不会变
It's the same ol' Benny.
-他永远不... -你不知道
- He never-- - You don't know.
我不知道什么
I don't know what?
是你的父亲帮的忙 凯利
Your father stepped in, Kelly.
是他帮我们和格里索姆抗争
He stepped up with Grissom.
我刚和局长聊完
I've just spoken with the Commissioner.
他去见了他
He met with him personally,
跟他说了我们队里的情况
talked about the situation in 51.
告诉他这件事影响的不只是我
About how it not only affected me,
还有整个消防队
but the whole house,
还会影响你
how it affected you.
他动用了所有关系
Every bit of goodwill,
所有的政♥治♥资本
every piece of political capital,
所有人情
every favor he was ever owed,
只为了
he put it on the line
让局长别再插手我们队里的事
to appeal to the Commissioner to back off of 51,
他成功了
and it worked.
高尔什走了
Gorsch is gone.
你父亲告诉格里索姆
Your father told Grissom
我是那种能把好人
that I am the type of leader
雕琢成伟人的领导
who molds good men into great ones,
而你 凯利...
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表