好像你弟弟里昂以前也是帮内成员
I noticed your brother Leon was in the Kings.
不过他已经改邪归正了
Proud to say he broke out of that life.
里昂或许可以协助我们
Maybe Leon could help us.
我们最好的机会就是在帮会里安插卧底
Our best shot is to put someone on the inside.
-里昂 -这不是我的血 我没事
- Leon! - It ain't my blood; I'm okay!
芝加哥消防局下一任局长 卡尔·格里索姆
CFD's next commissioner, Carl Grissom.
我希望能详查
I look forward to scrutinizing
芝加哥消防局的方方面面
every aspect of the CFD.
-你没事吧 -我没事
- You all right? - Yeah, I'm okay.
就是最近事情太多了
I'm just going through a lot.
你会后悔对我背后捅刀子的
You are gonna wish you hadn't stabbed me in the back.
-抱歉 -没关系
- Sorry. - No problem.
不过也没什么是我没看过的
I was--nothing I've haven't seen before, though, you know?
不用遮
This is--no need to cover up.
我没遮 我只是在换工作制♥服♥
I'm not covering up, just putting on my station gear.
我明白
Totally, I know--
我在考虑在莫利酒吧
Um, I was thinking about throwing Kyle
给凯尔办一个生日派对
a birthday party at Molly's.
很好
Hey, great, you know what?
人够多的话我就免费提供点歌♥服务
Get enough people and I'll get you the Club Mix for free.
你们在一起多久了
Hey, how long have you two been together now?
-三个月 -不错啊
- Three months. - Wow.
点歌♥服务不是本来就免费的吗
Isn't the Club Mix always gratis?
莱文蒂尼
Hey, Levantini,
你又把湿毛巾挂在我储物柜上
you left your wet towel in front of my locker again.
自己清理干净好吧
Clean up after yourself, please.
你是谁 我老婆吗
What are you, my wife?
三号♥抢险车 61号♥救护车 81号♥云梯车
Squad 3, Ambo 61, Truck 81,
51号♥水罐车 队长车 建筑火灾...
Engine 51, Battalion, structure fire...
所有队 是在叫我们吧
"All units," That's us right?
是啊
Yes.
是我们 第二班的岗
Uh-uh, that's our call. Second shift's on duty.
除非我们还没换班...
Oh, except we're not changed yet, so--
快 第二班 我们走
So come on, second shift, let's move.
赫尔曼 对准了火喷
Herrmann, try to aim the water at the fire this time.
别这么输不起 莱文蒂尼
Don't be a sore loser, Levantini!
火在哪
Hey, where's the fire?
我觉得是某个一楼
I think it's one of the first floor units.
走廊里都是烟
Uh, the hallway's real smoky!
有人知道是哪个单元吗
Okay, anybody know which unit?
好的 大家都到路的另一边去
Okay, people, back behind me on the other sidewalk.
快 动起来
Come on, let's go.
我们有钥匙箱
Hey, uh, we got one of those lockboxes,
所以不要硬把门破坏了 好吗
so please don't start busting down doors, huh?
好 我明白了
Yeah, I see it.
队长 到处都在冒烟
Hey, Chief, smoke's coming from everywhere.
看起来是从空调系统出来的
Yeah, looks like it's coming out of the H Vac system.
各小队主要先搜寻第一楼层的走廊
Squad, do a primary search on the first floor hallway.
凯西 有钥匙箱
Casey, lockbox right there.
明白 云梯车小队跟我走
Got it. Truck and Squad.
51号♥水罐车准备好水管
51, be ready with the hose line.
收到
Copy!
消防局 撤离大楼
Fire department, evacuate the building!
消防局 有人吗
Fire department, call out!
不是这间
It's not this one.
这边
Down here!
凯西 火是从106出来的
Casey, fire's in unit 106!
马上来
On our way.
消防局 有人吗
Fire department, call out!
救命
Help, please!
有人在里面 后退
Someone's in there. Stand back!
这门比诺克斯堡还坚固
This thing is Fort Knox!
凯西 我们没办法破门
Hey, Casey, we can't breach the door!
我们需要钥匙
We need those lock keys!
没有 钥匙箱是空的
I don't have them. Box is empty.
重复一遍 没有钥匙
Repeat, there's no building keys.
芝加哥烈焰 第七季第十五集
消防局 有人吗
Fire department, call out!
-救命 -有人吗
- Help! - Call out!
我在这里
I'm in here!
扇形搜索
Fan out!
消防局 请大声呼救
Fire department, call out!
消防局
Fire department!
火在主卧
Fire's in the master bedroom!
这里 我在这里
In here! I'm in here!
我去救他
I got him!
你得带我出去
You gotta get me out of here!
你还好吗
You okay?
还好 火警响起来的时候我在洗澡
Yeah, I was in the shower when the alarm went off!
外面很快就变得很热
It got so hot so fast out there!
我们得走了
We got to move.
好 我们要走出去
All right, I'm gonna walk you out there.
-我们要从那里出去吗 -对
- We're going out there? - Yeah.
别担心 我会走在前面
Don't worry, I'm gonna stand between you and the fire.
准备好 尽量伏低
Just get ready and stay low.
好 捂住脸
Okay, put that over your face.
51号♥水罐车 我们从浴室出来
51, we're coming out of the bathroom!
你们可以接应我们吗
Can you cover us?
可以 准备好就出来
Yeah, ready when you are!
好的
All right.
准备好了吗 听我口令
Ready? On my count!
一 二 三
One, two, three!
这边 快点
This way! Come on!
看 没什么好怕的
See? Nothing to worry about.
队长 106室的火扑灭了
Hey, Chief, the fire's out in 106,
但我们最好检查一下楼上的房♥间
but we better check that unit above.
看起来是墙里的电路起火
It looks like there was an electrical fire in the wall.
好的 检查所有房♥间
Okay, check all the units.
我不在乎你要撞烂多少门
I don't care how many doors you have to break down.
好的
All right.
队长 我们来晚了吗
Hey, Chief, are we too late?
没有 你们可以帮助检查
No, you can help with the overhaul.
可不是吗
Ah, it figures.
我们辖区几周以来第一场大火
First good fire in our district in weeks
而我们被十个街区外有人心脏病发作拖住了
and we're tied up with a heart attack ten blocks away.
副队 你知道为什么钥匙箱是空的吗
Lieutenant, any idea why the lockbox would be empty?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
没有这栋楼的钥匙
No building keys.
特德斯科 上次检查这个钥匙箱是什么时候
Hey, Tedesco, when did we inspect this lockbox?
上个月 不是吗
Last month, wasn't it?
上个月钥匙还在
Last month, the keys were there.
我们最好上报情况
We better report this.
现场有警♥察♥ 找他记录证词
There's a cop on scene. Go give him a statement.
好了 开始吧
Okay, get to it.
-你是史黛拉·基德吧 -是的
- Stella Kidd, right? - Yeah.
我是基斯 我们早上在火场见过
I'm Keith, from the fire this morning.
对 没错 我记得 你还好吗
Oh, yeah, sure, I remember. How you doing?
我很好 多亏了你
Great, thanks to you.
我想人们肯定经常给你们送东西
I'm sure people bring you guys stuff all the time,
所以我尽量发挥创意
so I tried to be creative.
啤酒
Beer!
兄弟 你太贴心了
Man, that's really sweet of you.
-是我家酿的 -谢谢你
- I make it at home. - Wow, thank you!
回头见 基斯
See you around, Keith.
等等 史黛拉
Wait, Stella?
有机会我能约你出去吗
Any chance I could take you out some time?
吃晚餐或喝一杯
Dinner or a drink?
不能
Um, no.
这是个经典桥段
This is a classic thing,
救援后约消防员出去
you know, asking a firefighter out after a save.
甚至有个名字呢
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表