Just trying to connect so he'd open up.
西弗莱德
Severide.
干得漂亮
Great work.
结束了就好
I'm just glad it's over.
其实我觉得
You know, I'm not sure
如果不是因为你 也许不会有人
if anyone would've ever been able to solve this
能解决这件事
if it wasn't for you.
这都要感谢本尼
Ah. Thanks goes to Benny.
听我说
Well, listen.
也许在你意想不到的时候
Someday when you least expect it,
我会说服你调去火警调查办公室
I'm gonna convince you to transfer over to OFI.
你对这种事很敏感 凯利
You have a nose for it, Kelly.
跟你父亲一样
Just like your father.
-你好 -你好 赫尔曼
- Hey! - Hey, Herrmann.
你要喝什么 市长
What are you drinking, Mayor?
我要 我要来杯威士忌
I'm gonna have a-- I'll have a shot of whiskey.
好的
You got it.
我不知道你有什么秘密
So, hey, I don't know your secret
但你出去的时候和进来的时候看起来一样
but you look the same going out as you did coming in.
-赫尔曼 -在
- Hey, Herrmann. - Yeah.
我在市政厅的五楼想到了一句话
I've got a phrase up on the fifth floor of City Hall.
没人可以在四肢着地 摇尾乞怜时
Never does a man stand so tall as when he's on all fours
昂首挺立
kissing somebody else's butt.
敬昂首挺立
So here's to standing tall.
也敬芝加哥警♥察♥和消防员们
And to Chicago's police and firefighters.
我代表最具美国风格的
Their service on behalf
美国城市感谢他们的服务
of the most American of American cities.
-喝 -谢谢 赫尔曼
- There you go. - Thanks, Herrmann.
不客气
Absolutely.
她来了
Hey, there she is!
我们听说你和西弗莱德
Hey, we heard about you and Severide
抓到了那个纵火犯
bringing down that arsonist.
你今晚可以免费畅饮
You get to drink free all night.
我每晚都免费畅饮 赫尔曼
I drink free every night, Herrmann.
那西弗莱德的酒半价
Well, Severide gets a drink half off.
凯利呢
Where is Kelly?
没看到他
Uh, haven't seen him.
但如果你愿意给我一杯赫尔曼说的
But if you wanna slide me one of them free drinks
那种免费酒 我会不胜感激
Herrmann was talking about, I'd be much obliged.
神父 我们正要去吧台
Oh, Chaplain, uh, we are going to the bar.
要我给你带点什么吗
You want me to grab you something?
-麦芽酒 -没问题
- IPA. - You got it.
你是来鼓励史黛拉还是...
Are--are you here to pat Stella on the back or...
不 我是来找你的
No, I'm--I'm here to see you.
我想
I wanted to, uh...
我要告诉你一些重大消息
I have some important news to tell you.
好 当然
Sure. Of course.
国家现场急救组织和同行支持计划
The National First Responder and Peer Support Initiative
想让我去当他们的主管
has asked me to be their director.
真的 这是件大事
Really? That's a big deal.
是的 没错
It is, it is.
凯尔 这太棒了
Oh, Kyle, that's wonderful.
你真是超级巨星
You're a superstar.
好吧 接下来是坏消息
Well, here's the bad news.
他们的总部在印第安纳波利斯郊外
The headquarters are outside of Indianapolis.
他们想让我搬过去 就像以前
They want me to move, like, yesterday.
是吗
Oh, really?
你觉得这样不好
Do you think that's a-a bad idea?
不 不 我是说
No, no. I mean...
这有点自私 我不希望你搬走
selfishly, I'm not happy about it.
但我觉得他们能找到你真的很幸运
But I think they're really lucky to have you.
你好啊 神父
What is up, Chaplain?
凯尔要搬去印第安纳波利斯
Kyle is moving to Indianapolis.
-确切地说是安德森 -真的
- Um, A-Anderson, actually. - Really?
那里离我老家只有30分钟车程
That's like 30 minutes from where I grew up.
-真的 -你会喜欢那里的
- Really? - You will love it.
安德森的人很好
Great people in Anderson.
宇宙总在密谋把我们分开
The universe has really conspired to keep us apart,
不是吗
hasn't it?
你知道吗 我要 我要走了
You know, I-I'm gonna-- I'm gonna get going.
见到你真好 各位
It was good to see you, everybody.
谢谢你们 这已经...
And thanks, this has-- this has been...
-谢谢你们 -不客气
- Thank you. - Yeah.
我马上回来
Uh, be right back.
很高兴看到你和神父和好
It's, uh, good to see you back with the Chaplain.
什么 不 我们
What? Uh, no, we're--
我一直喜欢他 和你在一起 我是说
I always liked him. With you, I mean.
你们俩是天生一对
You guys are right for each other.
都那么热情 善良 无私
Both nice, good, selfless people.
你们真的很配
You're good together.
给我杯古典鸡尾酒
Can I get an Old Fashioned?
好的 队长
You got it, Captain.
看到凯利了吗
Hey, you seen Kelly?
他回家了
He came home.
确实有点怪
It's a little weird, actually.
你知道他一直带着到处跑的那本
You know that notebook of Benny's
本尼的笔记本吗
he's been carrying around?
他刚才把它扔在沙发上就走了
He just threw it on the couch and left.
我以为他可能会来这
I thought maybe he came here.
没有
No.
赫尔曼 我后半夜请个假
Herrmann, I'm gonna need the rest of the night off.
什么
What?
你才刚刚开始上班
Your shift just started.
你应该找个比我更好的男人
You deserve a better man than me.
所以我决定...
So I decided...
我决定做你配得上你的那个男人
I decided I'm gonna be the man you deserve.
早
Morning.
睡得好吗
How's it going?
好极了
Mmm. It's pretty perfect.
我们怎样才能不迟到
How are we doing on time?
我们应该冲个澡 然后上路
Uh, we should shower up, hit the road.
好
Okay.
你准备把这里卖♥♥掉了吗
You decided to get this place ready to sell?
我不卖♥♥了
I'm gonna keep it.
我想把它维修一下 让它更有价值
Fix it up. Make it worthy.
淋浴在哪里
Which way is the shower?
好 不行 我觉得你应该带我去
Yeah, no. I mean you should show me.
早 英雄们
Morning, glories!
博登把简报会推迟了半小时
Boden pushed the briefing back half an hour.
他在接电♥话♥
He's on a phone call.
-太好了 -棒
- Perfect! - Yes!
正式说明我们没有迟到
That means we are officially not late.
希尔薇 希尔薇
Sylvie! Sylvie, hey.
还好赶上你了 我想在你上班前和你谈谈
I'm glad I caught you. I wanted to talk to you before shift.
我开车去了你的公♥寓♥
I drove to your apartment,
不过你那时可能已经出发了
but you were already on the road, I guess.
对 我们八点准时上班
Yeah. We're--we're bells up at 8:00.
嗯 听我说 我昨晚一直在想
Yeah, look, uh, I was thinking about this all night.
我不想弄得很夸张 但是
I don't want to make a big scene, but, um...
我在那张病床上躺了五个月
I spent five months in that hospital bed
我发誓如果我能活着度过那一关
and I swore I would make the most out of every second
我会充分利用每一秒
if I got through that alive.
-凯尔 -然后你出现了
- Oh, Kyle-- - And then you showed up
我却视而不见
and--and I couldn't see what was right in front of me.
-我不... -我爱你 希尔薇
- I--I don't-- - I love you, Sylvie.
无论你走进哪个房♥间
Your smile changes the temperature
你的笑容都能改变屋里的温度
in whatever room you walk into.
你如此闪耀
You have such a-a brightness.
如此光辉 如此善良
Such a radiance, such a goodness
如果我让你离开我
that--that I would be the biggest fool on Earth
我就是世上最大的傻瓜
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表