你有没有发现西弗莱德只有在你当班的时候
You ever noticed how Severide only stays till closing
才会待到关门才走
on the nights you're working?
这只是个巧合
It's just a coincidence.
这是他在向我强调我们现在是朋友
It's his way of solidifying that we're buddies now.
不过你能接受当朋友的对吧
But you're cool with the buddy thing, right?
这是你想要的结果吗
That's what you wanted?
当然
Oh, yeah. Totally.
我忘不了她
I can't get her off my mind.
如果你没有准备好负起责任 配得上史黛拉
If you're not ready to step up and be worthy
那你最好还是退下
of Stella, then you need to back the hell up.
让她放下这段感情
Let her move on.
还在下啊
Yuck. Still?
我每次以为要小点了都会下得更大
Every time I think it's calming down, it gets worse.
一整天都没歇过
Hasn't slowed all day.
天气预报说
The weather app says
下到半夜会停
it's supposed to let up around dawn,
但是接下来连着三天都有暴雨
but then three storm cloud icons in a row.
我觉得这算塞翁失马
I'm gonna turn this into a positive.
这场雨让我有借口推掉明天的约会了
This rain gives me an excuse to blow off my date tomorrow.
-和谁 -那个宝贝
- With who? - That babe.
在移♥动♥指挥台工作的
Works at the mobile command rig at 90.
我以为她是直的
I thought she was straight.
她也这么以为
So did she.
我一直在矛盾这是不是个好主意
I--I've been debating whether it's a good idea.
我可是对办公室恋情
I have a whole different take
抱有完全不敢恭维的情绪
on the "Dating in the department" Thing.
相信我 那么大的麻烦不值得费
Believe me, it is not worth the trouble.
你当初和牧师在一起时挺好的
You and the chaplain were really cute together.
然后分手了
Until we weren't.
我的意思是 这世界上
I mean, the point is it's a big world
有那么多人
filled with a whole bunch of people
我没必要盯着工作上会遇到的人
that I don't have to bump into at work.
我没说你错
I'm not saying you're wrong.
我只是说 当你找到了
I'm just saying, when you find that someone
真正心意相通的人
that you really click with,
那这些
all the rules
该不该约会的规则
of who you should or shouldn't date
早就丢爪哇国去了
go out the window.
我去加点咖啡
I'm gonna get some coffee.
行动4新闻台警报 据称罗斯福路
Action Four alert: Reports of gunfire
近克♥林♥顿♥路端南环
at Roosevelt Road near Clinton Street
有枪声
in the South Loop--
罗斯福路和克♥林♥顿♥路 水罐车不是去那里了吗
Roosevelt and Clinton. Isn't that where engine went?
他们应该在罗斯福路和运河路卷入交火了
I think they caught a fire at Roosevelt and Canal.
你去哪里了 西弗莱德
Where you been, Severide?
在我办公室处理文件
Uh, paperwork in my office.
不 我是说下班后
No, I mean off shift.
我们最近在莫利酒吧都没看到你
We--we haven't seen you in Molly's lately.
我就是太累了
I--just been slammed.
好吧
Yeah, all right.
赶紧给我坐会吧台前来
Well, get your butt back on the bar stools.
你现在可是黄金单身汉
You're good for business.
供应胡椒卷饼肯定更好
You know what would be better is putting out pretzels.
-我一直在和基德这么说 -没错
- I've been telling Kidd this. - Oh, yeah, that's it.
我有个疯狂的主意
I have a crazy idea.
是吗
Yeah?
我在看这些报名购买♥♥最后时刻
I was reading about these last-minute plane deals
取消航♥班♥的
where you sign up to fly
机票协议
any place there's a cancellation.
有南美 日本
Could be South Africa, Japan,
苏格兰海岸线边的某个岛屿
some island off the coast of Scotland.
在他们打来电♥话♥前 根本不知道是哪里
You don't know until they call.
什么
What?
十足的冒险 碰碰运气
Guaranteed adventure. Spin the wheel.
他们要你去哪里就去哪里
Go wherever they tell you.
然后你就会被丢进土耳其的监狱里
That's how you end up in a Turkish prison somewhere.
是土耳其 卡普
Turkey, Capp.
土耳其的监狱在土耳其
Turkish prisons are in Turkey.
我一年有两次休假
I--I get two furloughs a year.
我想去我知道去哪里的地方
I want to know where I'm going.
不不不 不要 不要
Oh, no, no, don't. Don't, don't, don't.
不要 不要
Do not, do not, don't--
局长 今晚电流一直在涌动
Chief, the electricity's been stuttering all night.
电视是一回事
TV's one thing,
但是如果影响到无线电或者警报
but if it starts affecting the radio or alarms--
我明白 我和设备科说过了
I'm aware. I've spoken to facilities.
-他们怎么说 -他们派人来
- What'd they say? - They're sending someone.
《美国报道》还有15分钟就要播了
"Dateline" Is on in 15 minutes.
你可以出去
Well, you are more than welcome to go outside
等他们来
and wait for them to arrive.
这天气太糟糕了
It's nasty out there.
不算太赖
Ah, it's not too bad.
还帮我们扑灭了火呢
It helped us knock that fire down,
所以我觉得还行
so I'm not complaining.
听说你们出警地附近有什么枪案
News was saying something about gunshots near your call.
我不知道 但我们出去处理屋顶起火的
Uh, I don't know about that, but ours was a roof fire.
得用消防水带才能勉强够上 所以...
Barely had to hit it with the firehose, so--
快走
oh, let's go!
《美国报道》要播了
"Dateline" Is starting.
准备好大失所望吧
Oh, prepare yourself for disappointment.
电流不稳定 我们现在没有电视看
The power's been glitching. We currently have no TV.
芝加哥烈焰
第七季第十九集
局长
Hey, Chief.
穆奇说电流不稳定
Mouch said that the power's on the fritz.
是的
Yeah.
我去拿点手电筒
I'll get the flashlights
以防万一完全停电
in case there's a complete blackout.
我去确认备用发电机
I'll check the backup generator,
还能用
make sure she's ready.
-你练习设备科了吗 -他们要派人来了
- Well, you call facilities? - Yes, they're sending someone.
好吧
All right.
-先生们 -队长
- Gentlemen. - Hey, Chief.
我是雷德马赫 这是伯勒尔
I'm Radermacher, this is Burrell.
我们听说风暴要把你们的灯给打灭了
We're--hear the storm is wreaking havoc on your lights.
又来了
Ah, there we go.
看来是主线路有所松动
Looks like loose burnies in the mains
所以所有系统都变得不稳定了
made all the systems go verkakte.
能带我们去你们的设备间吗
Uh, can you point us to your utility closet?
跟我来
Follow me.
只有我觉得
Is it just me,
左边这家伙特别帅气
or the guy on the left is super-hot?
还是你在我的咖啡里加了点料
Or you put something in my coffee
导致我出现幻觉了
and I'm hallucinating.
不 他真的很帅
No, he's definitely cute,
但是你先别激动
but before you get too excited,
让我来告诉你哈扎姆·扎克的悲伤故事
let me tell you the sad tale of Hazmat Zack.
什么哈扎姆
What--Hazmat who?
我能和你谈谈吗
Hey, can I talk to you for a second?
嗯
Yeah.
听着 很可能是我想多了
Listen, there's a good chance that I could be seeing things,
但是当奥蒂斯发现
but when Otis observed
西弗莱德最近都没去莫利酒吧了
that Severide has not been coming into Molly's,
我看到了你们交换了一下眼神
I saw a--a look between you.
-奥蒂斯和我 -你和西弗莱德
- Otis and me? - You and Severide.
对不起
I'm sorry.
天哪
Oh, God.
就像我之前说的 他一直在我脑子里
Like I said, I have been in my own head
挥之不去
so much with him
所以我没法全面地看待问题
that I don't know down from up.
我也一直想搞清楚原因
I--I'm looking for explanations anywhere I can find them,
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表