好的
Sure.
它其实无害
She's perfectly harmless.
我觉得弗兰克不太同意
I think Frank would disagree.
是我的错
It's my fault.
我没把它的盒子关上 在沙发上睡着了
I left her cage open, passed out on the couch.
我睡着时肯定动了 吓着了它 醒来后就
Must have moved in my sleep, scared her, woke up...
眼睛和嘴唇肿胀
Eyes and lips are puffy.
你的手看起来也挺糟糕
Your hand doesn't look great either.
你呼吸困难吗
You having trouble breathing?
我的喉咙有点痒
My throat's a little scratchy, too.
我不明白 它的毒液对人类无害
I don't get it. Her venom can't hurt humans.
除非你对它过敏
If you're allergic to it, it can.
好消息是 我们有抗组胺药
Good news is, we have a great antihistamine
能缓解你的症状
that will relieve all your symptoms.
我们要给你静脉注射药物
We're gonna have to start an IV to give you the medicine.
你打冰球吗 弗兰克
You play hockey, Frank?
打联赛 没错
In a league. Yeah.
怎么了
Why?
我们治疗了一个家伙 你该和他见见
Hey, so we treated this guy I think you should meet.
你知道我有女朋友 对吧
You know I have a girlfriend, right?
不是这样 他是个冰球运动员
It's not like that. He's a hockey player.
说他能帮你练习击射什么的
Said he could help you with your slap shot, or whatever.
人们在被救治的情况下
Yeah, people say all kinds of things
什么都会说 他不是真心的
when they're being saved. He didn't mean it.
他把电♥话♥给我了 说你该打给他
He gave me his number, said you should call him.
谢了 但我能搞定
Thanks, but, I got it covered.
我一直在网上看教程
I've been watching online tutorials and
而且赫尔曼借了我他孩子的冰球杆来练习
Herrmann's gonna let me borrow one of his kid's sticks for practice.
真的吗 这就是你的计划
Really? That's your plan?
是啊 这就是
Yeah. It's like...
冰上迷你高尔夫
mini golf on ice.
好吧 当你在两万冰球迷前出丑时
All right, then, well, when you whiff in front of 20,000 hockey fans
可别说我没提醒过你
don't say I didn't try to help you.
你还好吗
You okay?
有点头疼
Bit of a headache.
我听说你早上的事了
Yeah, I heard you caught a bad one.
跟平常差不多吧
No more than usual.
我打算会会85队的沙利文和艾伦
Hey, so I was gonna hook up with Sullivan and Allen from 85.
你认识他们吗
Do you know them?
不认识
No.
他们现在都是工会代表
Well, they're both union reps now.
我只是想知道这个工作组
Just trying to get insight into this whole
到底是怎么回事
task force thing.
你觉得格里斯真的有麻烦了吗
You think Griss is really on his way out?
听上去是的
Sounds like it.
-那样不好吗 -不 所我才想
- That a bad thing? - No, that's why,
来和你知会一声
you know, trying to get a handle on it.
看看你有什么想法
See if you wanted to come with.
没有想法
Can't.
我要在我的脑袋上敷一条湿毛巾
I'm gonna put a wet towel on my head,
关掉房♥间里的灯 闭上我的眼睛
turn off the lights in my room, close my eyes.
我懂
Yeah, I get it.
神父
Hey, Chaplain.
你好 马特
Hey, Matt.
希望你别介意我不请自来
Hope you don't mind me dropping by like this.
我给你打过电♥话♥
I tried calling.
我能进去吗
Mind if I come in?
好
Okay.
你有什么事吗 神父
What can I do for you, Chaplain?
我听说你今天出警时遭遇了可怕的事
Well, uh, I heard you had a rough shift.
于是就想来看看你怎么样了
Thought I'd see how you're doing.
我会没事的 一向如此
I'll get over it. Always do.
我不会假装我很明白
Well, I won't pretend to understand what it's like
你的感受
to walk in your shoes,
明白你看到的惨像
the traumatic events you must witness,
以及被人用枪指着是什么感受
what it feels like to be shot at.
但来确认你是否没事是我的责任
But it's my duty to check in on you.
这也是我称为消防神父的原因
It's why I became a fire chaplain.
那好吧
All right then.
从头开始说起吧
Start from the beginning,
你接到电♥话♥出警到达现场开始
when you first showed up on the call.
你已经看过报告了
You read the report.
不 我更希望听你说
Uh, no. I'd rather hear it from you.
那你怎么知道我被用枪指着
Then how did you know I was shot at?
警♥察♥局那边告诉你的吗
PD tell you?
布莱特昨天和我说的
Brett mentioned it to me yesterday.
她很担心你
She's worried about you.
布莱特
Brett?
是的
Yeah.
我...
You know, I...
我觉得这样纠结
I think it's a bad idea,
不是很好
dwelling on things.
我保证你说的话
Well, I can assure you, whatever you say
绝不会外传
stays between us.
当然了
Of course.
听着...
Look, it--
我很感激你专门过来 神父 但是
I appreciate you coming by, Chaplain, but...
我希望让这件事就这么过去吧
I'd prefer to put this whole thing behind me.
我不该提布莱特的
I shouldn't have brought Brett into this.
不 不...
No, no. It's--
没事的 真的
it's all good. Really.
如果你不愿意和我说
If you won't talk to me,
那就找人说说 随便什么人
talk to someone. Anyone.
我保证那样绝对有帮助的
I promise you it'll help.
加比·道森
奥蒂斯
Hey, Otis!
是时候
It is time
开始你第一次训练了
for your first practice.
什么 在这里吗
What? Here?
-现在吗 -是的
- Now? - Yep.
今晚客人不多 我们需要点余兴活动
It is a slow night and we need some entertainment.
-没错 -我们来清出一条路
- Definitely. - We'll clear a path.
女士们 让我们把你们的桌子挪个几英尺吧
Ladies, mind if we move your table back a few feet?
你们干什么
What are you doing?
相信我 这是为了你们的安全着想
Oh, trust me, it's for your own safety.
好 赶紧挪
Oh, yeah. Let's move it.
好了
Okay, so,
关键是要推出去 而不是推出界
the key is to push it out, not to the side.
-好吗 -好的
- All right? - Got it.
等你站到冰上
All right, it's gonna feel different
感觉会不一样 但是动作是一样的
when you're on the ice, but it's the same motion.
瞄准那张椅子 挥动手腕
Just aim for the chair, and a flick of the wrist.
抱歉 女士们
Sorry, ladies. Yeah.
你可以的 你可以的 你可以的
Okay, you got it, you got it, you got it.
抱歉 盖瑞
Oh, sorry, Gary!
好吧
Okay, all right.
今天就先这样吧
So hey, that's enough for today.
我们回吧台后去吧 走
Let's go back behind the bar. Come on.
这可怜的家伙绝对不行的
Poor guy doesn't stand a chance.
小心被打脸
Bite your tongue.
要把赌注提到50吗
Care to up it to 50 bucks?
-没问题 -加我一个
- You're on. - Oh, I want in on that.
艾伦
Allen.
格雷格
Greg.
-凯利 -你收到我的邮件了吗
- Kelly. - You get my email?
嗯 我调出了
Yep, and I was able to pull
工作组的名单
the list of names on the taskforce.
我在市长办公室有个朋友
I got a friend at the mayor's office.
他哪里都有朋友
He's got friends everywhere.
这名单有什么名堂吗
These mean anything?
那是埃迪·奥尼尔 市执行长
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表