好了 好了
All right, all right.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
但你说的每一句话都将作为
Anything you say can and will be used against you
呈堂证供
in a court of law.
我要给所有人录口供
I'm gonna need statements from everyone.
特别是你
Especially you.
我会告诉你一切
I'll tell you everything.
走吧
Come on.
你知道吗 这看起来好玩极了
You know, this looks like a lot of fun and all,
但是我们要怎么让孩子们了解
but how is this supposed to tell kids
消防服务业
about the fire service?
这是寓教于乐
It's edu-tainment.
我们先让他们累趴下
We wear them out,
然后我和福斯特会做个没有口号♥的
and then Foster and I do a non-cheer presentation
关于消防人员职业生涯的演示
about careers in fire service.
就是这样
Exactly.
他们来了
Here they come.
林肯公园老人[也指高中生]中心
"Lincoln Park Senior Center."
林肯公园的老人们
The seniors of Lincoln Park?
就是我们
That's us!
不是吧
Oh, no.
我们到这儿来干什么
What are we doing here?
给老人们上的消防安全课
Fire safety class for seniors.
我们是芝加哥消防局
We are the CFD
请振作精神听我说
So get on your feet
立正 因为消防安全...
Rise up, 'cause fire safety...
不可忘
Can't be beat
墨西哥卷饼吧 女士们先生们
Taco bar, ladies and gentlemen.
就在这边 免费的墨西哥卷饼
Right this way, free tacos.
饿了就过来吃吧
Come on in if you're hungry.
你们好吗 洛琳 莫蒂
How are you, Lorene? Morty?
你好 兰迪
Hi, Randy.
你们好吗 汉克 露西
How are you, Hank? Lucy?
请他们吃些墨西哥卷饼
Feed 'em some tacos,
放一段消防安全录像 然后送他们回家
show 'em a fire safety video, ship 'em back home.
你一直都知道
Did you know all this time
"高中生"其实是指老人吗
that the seniors were actual seniors?
是的 他们每隔几年都会来一次
Yeah. They come every few years.
你好 南茜
Hi, Nancy.
在找你♥爸♥爸吗
You looking for your dad?
不 他在和他的女朋友一起
Oh, no, he's out with his girlfriend.
-帮我拿个刮刀 -这个吗
- Grab a scraper. - This thing?
-给 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thanks.
我们得把所有的碎屑挂掉
We gotta scrape all the crud off.
慢慢地 像这样
Nice and gentle, like that.
要平推
Just keep it flat.
-这样行吗 -嗯
- Is this good? - Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
这一辈子收藏购置
You spend a lifetime collecting stuff,
从一个地方搬到另一个地方
hauling it around from one place to another,
然后 不消一会儿
then, in a matter of minutes...
我剩余的东西都装不进一个纸板箱
what I've got left doesn't fill a cardboard box.
这都是身外之物 马特
It's just stuff, Matt.
不仅如此
There's more to it.
这不仅仅只是身外之物
It's not just stuff.
还有我过去四年来...
It's time and memories and...
在这里的时间和回忆
I spent the last four years here.
这个地方里发生了好多事
A lot happened inside these walls.
我很抱歉将这么肮脏的事带到了你的家中
I'm sorry I brought all this dirty business to your doorstep.
不要这样说
Don't be.
我们一起做了很多好事
We did a good thing here.
是的
We did.
你要走了
You're leaving.
去哪里
Where to?
苏黎世
Zurich.
字幕
For an assignment.
临时的事 这种事都这样
It came up fast. These things usually do.
是啊
Yeah.
很好...很好
Great, that's... that's great.
的确
It is.
不好的是
What's not so great is
我们这么快就要分开了
cutting our time together short.
真希望能再多和你一起
I wish there'd been more of it.
我也是
Same here.
不管怎么样
For what it's worth,
我觉得这个应该交给你
I think you should take this stuff,
你好好收起来
put it somewhere safe,
然后...忘记这一切
and then... forget about it.
现在你该
Now's the time
创造些新的回忆
to make new memories.
好好玩
Have fun.
好好玩
Have fun?
是的
Yeah.
你是一个好玩的人 马特·凯西
You're a fun person, Matt Casey.
你也是
So are you.
你没事吧
You okay?
你之前说得关于泰勒的话没错
You were right about Tyler.
显然我是个笨蛋
Yeah, apparently I'm the idiot.
你不是个笨蛋
You're not an idiot.
是这样的 凯利
Here's the thing, Kelly.
这都不重要
It doesn't matter.
这从来都与泰勒无关
It was never about Tyler.
自从你父亲死后 你就一直在把我推开
You've been pushing me away ever since your dad died.
我已经做了我该做的一切
And I've done everything I can
陪在你身边
to be there for you,
想要努力维持
to try and make this work.
然后
And, uh...
却什么也改变不了
it hasn't changed anything.
你的嫉妒
Your jealousy...
你一直把我推开
The way you keep shutting me out.
你正在某个黑洞中越陷越深
You're going down some dark hole
我知道那种感觉
and I know what that looks like,
因为我以前和格兰特就是这样
because I've been there before with Grant.
也许你希望我能一直出现
And maybe you want me to keep showing up...
一直把你拉出来
to somehow pull you out of this,
但我曾经做过一个溺水之人的救生索
but I have been the lifeline for a drowning man,
我不要再这么做了
and I will never do that again.
我爱你
I love you.
但我不能再和你一起了
But I can't be with you anymore.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表