我所有的一切 我的整个人生都变成了灰烬
Everything I own, my whole life, is ash.
给你
Here.
去我家 只要你需要 那里就是你的新家
Go to my place, that's your new home as long as you need it.
你和凯尔其实挺般配的
You and Kyle would be great together,
你应该打电♥话♥给他
you should call him.
我是在想你愿不愿意和我一起吃晚餐
I was just wondering if you want to have dinner with me.
当然
Absolutely.
自从你父亲死后 你就一直在把我推开
You've been pushing me away ever since your dad died
我已经做了我该做的一切想要努力维持
and I've done everything I can to try and make this work.
我爱你 但我不能再和你一起了
I love you, but I can't be with you anymore.
布拉德利·博伊德
Hey, Bradley Boyd.
我希望这艘船能在夏天之前做好下海的准备
I'm hoping we can have the boat seaworthy by summer.
我明白这会占用你很多的时间
I realize it'll take up a lot of your time.
这样吧 我接了
You know what? I'm in.
-在找你♥爸♥爸吗 -他在和他的女朋友一起
- Looking for your dad? - He's out with his girlfriend.
帮我拿个刮刀
Grab a scraper.
好吧 兄弟 我们要找什么
All right, bud, so what are we looking for?
两部分组成的...
A two-part poly...
不知道叫什么的漆
whatever-it's-called varnish.
聚氨酯
Polyurethane.
我听到了 我会听的
I was listening. I always listen.
是啊 你会的
Yeah, you do.
你在哪里上学
So where do you go to school?
高地公园的特兰布尔学院
Tramble Academy up in Highland Park.
学校如何
How's that?
学生基本都是住在那里附近的
Most of the kids live near it,
所以总是在一起玩
so they get together all the time.
我只能在学校见到他们 也没什么
I just see them at school. It's all right.
我以前上学都是骑车去
You know, I went to a school I could ride my back to.
我没得选
I didn't get a choice.
是吗
Oh, is this it?
这上面写着"两部分"
It says "Two part" On it.
-就是这个 -好的
- That's the one. - All right.
我很擅长这个
I'm getting pretty good at this.
我的秘密计划就是你以后变得很厉害
My secret plan is for you to get so good at it,
雇我到你的大游艇上去工作
you hire me to work on your gigantic yacht someday.
成交
Deal.
要找个新的住处简直让我现在
The last thing I expected was to be looking
雪上加霜
for a new place to live.
让我帮你吧
Can I help?
我看了很多期《房♥屋搜寻》
I've watched so many episodes of "House Hunters,"
基本上是个合格的房♥产经纪人了
I'm basically a qualified realtor.
那就麻烦你了
I'll take all I can get.
太好了 谢谢 我特别喜欢这种事
Yes! Thank you, I live for this stuff.
凯尔说"我们去看电影吧"
Kyle's like, "Can we go see a movie?
我说"《房♥产经纪人》快开始了"
and I'm like, "'Flip or Flop' is about to start."
和那个牧师怎么样了
How's that going with the chaplain?
不可思议地和谐
Incredible. We click.
这就是为什么有规定
Pretty sure this is why there's a rule
不允许在消防局内部谈恋爱
about not dating in the firehouse.
规定就是除非你强制执行
The thing about rules is they don't work
否则就没用
unless you enforce them.
西弗莱德心情不佳
Severide's been in some mood, man.
是吗 想和她一起出车
He has? Try riding in the back of truck next to her.
什么
What?
没什么
Uh, nothing.
不 你说了什么
No, what'd you say?
我就是在说
I was just commenting on how, uh...
你是什么时候把头发
When--when did you start wearing your hair
往后梳的
pulled back like that?
好吧
Okay, you know what?
我们就明说吧
Let's just get this out in the open.
西弗莱德和我分手了
Yeah, Severide and I broke up.
不 这不会影响我们在一起工作的效率
No, it will not affect our ability to work together.
我们都是成年人 我们会往前看的
We're both adults, we're moving on.
就这样
End of discussion.
-明白 -好的
- Copy. - Right.
-说得好 -没错
- Well stated. - For sure.
好吗
All right?
那是什么
What is this?
"消防安全狗狗大赛"
"Fire safety dog competition"?
我们应该给星期二报名
We should enter Tuesday!
不 我不确定
Oh no, I'm not sure--
它会赢的
Oh, she can win this thing.
相信我
Trust me,
这只狗狗是潜在的巨星
that dog is a superstar in the making.
好吧 但我不确定...
Right, but I-I-I'm just not sure--
开车去不同的学校
Traveling around to different schools,
教孩子们遇到火灾要一停二躺三打滚
teaching kids stop, drop, and roll.
绝对是它的强项
Are you kidding me?
话虽如此
Okay, still.
-51号♥水罐车 3号♥抢险车 -绝对要去
- Engine 51, Squad 3. - Yeah, this is happening.
车祸
Vehicle accident.
北州街和麦迪逊路口
Intersection of North State and Madison.
天哪 我目睹了全过程
Oh, my God! I saw the entire thing!
车直接就全速冲进了收♥容♥所♥
It just flew straight into the shelter at full speed!
完全没有减速
Didn't slow down or nothing.
救命 救我
Help! Help, please!
有受害者被压在下面
We have a victim underneath!
请您退后 谢谢
Will you back off, ma'am?
凯西 你去救司机
Casey, take the driver.
-西弗莱德 -到
- Severide! - Yeah!
卡普 克鲁兹 托尼
Capp, Cruz, Tony,
去拿搭垛式支架和安全气囊
let's get cribbing and air bags under this bus.
把车底盘抬起来看看
Let's lift the undercarriage off the curb.
-收到 -好的
- Copy that. - Got it.
所有受轻伤的人
Anyone with minor injuries,
请在那边坐下 我们将为您治疗
sit over there and we'll get to you!
61号♥救护车呼叫总台 执行第一套救援方案
Okay, 61 to Main, uh. Let's get an EMS Plan One.
将国会路和密歇根街路口
Set up the staging area
作为救护据点 展开救援
at the intersection of Congress and Michigan.
女士 坚持住 我们会救你出来
Ma'am hold on. We're gonna get you out!
我动不了了
I can't move.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
-布兰登 -好的 布兰登
- Brandon. - All right, Brandon.
你先坚持一下
Just stay focused on me.
我们会救你出来的
We're gonna get you out of here.
好
All right.
克鲁斯 安全气囊怎么样了
Hey, Cruz, where are those airbags?
马上到
Landing now!
布莱特 司机出现抽搐症状了
Brett, the driver's having a seizure.
得赶紧把她救出来
You gotta get her out of there.
得等救援队拿来支架才能救人
Can't extract until Squad has the cribbing secured.
-克鲁兹 -两分钟
- Cruz? - Two minutes.
-她需要什么 -咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥
- What does she need? - Versed.
那你先做准备 奥蒂斯 把电钻给我
Prep her for it. Otis, grab me the grinder.
收到
Copy.
-准备好了 -开始
- Set! - Go.
好的 马上就好了
All right, almost there.
-可以了 -托尼或者克鲁兹
- Good to go. - Hey, Tony or Cruz.
来一个人 去对面接应
One of you guys, get on the other side.
好
Yeah.
等等
Hold on!
基德
Hey, Kidd!
你能不能过来帮一下西弗莱德
Can you get under here for Severide?
好
Yeah!
-电钻来了 -快点 快来
- Grinder coming in. - Come on, come on!
帮我把这个担架放在他身下
Hey, help me slide this backboard underneath.
好
Yeah.
女士 能听到吗
Ma'am, can you hear me?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表