Look, here's the deal.
那个蠢货从水管上压过去拽倒里特
See, I was mad at myself the moment that that numbnuts
那一刻 我真的很生我自己的气
ran over the hose and it got yanked out of Ritter's hand.
我已经意识到我搞砸了
I realized that I'd screwed up
但是也轮不到凯西来说我
but I didn't need to hear it from Casey.
我心里已经抽了自己很多次了 相信我
I was already beating myself up plenty. Trust me.
听着 我不想辜负你们对我的信任
Look, I'm not going to betray a confidence
所以我不过问具体细节 但...
so I won't go into detail, but...
你不明白凯西的难处
Casey's dealing with more than you know.
他还好吗
Is he all right?
他会好的
He'll get there.
我又是这样
And there I go,
把事情变得更糟了 所以...
making things worse so...
听着 赫尔曼 你必须明白一件事
See, the thing you have to realize, Herrmann,
除非你是局长
unless you are the Fire Commissioner,
不然总有级别比你高的人
there is always gonna be someone above you
会指出你的错误
to tell you when you make a mistake.
你从没想过这一点...
The part that you are not thinking about...
在你被批评的时候
is all of your men on Engine
你车上的所有人都在看你会有什么反应
who are looking at you to see how you react to criticism.
想想 如果你批评了克莱伦斯 里特或
See, if you dressed down Clarence or Ritter or Doherty,
多尔蒂 你会希望他们怒气冲冲地走开
would you like one of them to go walking off in a huff
或跟你顶嘴吗
or mouth back at you?
我明白你的意思
I see your point.
我会道歉并改正的
I'll apologize and I'll make it right.
华♥莱♥士♥ 进来吧
Wallace, get in here!
我想听听你对墙纸的看法
I want to hear your thoughts on layering.
她说什么
On what?
好 马上就来
Yeah, I'm coming!
我们应该看看他们下周六想不想出来玩
We should see if they wanna play next Saturday instead.
是的
Yeah.
史黛拉 我刚刚想起点事情
Hey Stella, I just thought of something.
那位引起火灾的女士
The woman who started the fire.
她忘关电烙铁了 我想她叫玛丽露
She left a soldering iron on. I think her name was Mary Lou.
不管怎样 她住104室
Anyway, uh, she was in apartment 104,
就在106室隔壁
right next to 106.
什么 你觉得她还在医院吗
What, you think she's still at med?
她吸入了很多烟尘
She had some heavy smoke inhalation.
他们可能会留她观察一晚
They probably wanna keep her there overnight.
也许她对她的邻居有所了解
Maybe she knows something about her neighbors.
这值得一试
It's worth a shot.
我觉得很难过 难过极了
I feel awful, just awful.
我还有个关于工艺美术的暑期班
I have an arts and crafts summer session
我在柳条公园讲课
I teach in Wicker Park
而且我总在说注意安全 注意安全
and I always say be safe, be safe, be safe.
玛丽露 我们不是来问你火灾的事的
Marylou, we're not here about the fire.
我们想问的是你的邻居
We're interested in your neighbor.
麦克·努内兹 住106室
Mike Nunez. Uh, 106.
你认识他吗
Did you know him?
算认识吧 他的名字不止一个
Um, sort of. He had more than one name.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
经常有写着不同名字的信
Well, he'd get mail with different names
寄到他的地址
sent to his address.
名字麦克都是相同的 但姓总是在变
The Mike was the same but the last names would be different.
我记得这个是因为我帮他拿过一些信
I remember because I was holding some mail for him
但他一直没过来取走
which he never came back to pick up.
那它们...它们还在你家里吗
So they--they're still in your apartment?
那几封信 还在
A few envelopes, yeah.
如果不是火烧到了我前门旁的书桌
Uh, if the fire didn't get to the bureau near my front door,
它应该就在上面靠左边的抽屉里
then it should be in the top left drawer.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Mm-hmm.
-谢谢你 女士 -谢谢
- Thank you, ma'am. - Thank you.
对了 玛丽露
Um, Marylou,
麦克有孩子吗
did Mike have any kids?
我觉得他妹妹有 他有时会帮忙照看下
I think his sister had some that he would watch sometimes.
他是这么跟我说的
That's what he told me.
我不经常看到他 只是有时会听到他的动静
I didn't really see them very often, I heard them sometimes.
他在那没住多久
He wasn't there very long.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thank you. - Mm-hmm.
麦克尔·诺拉斯科
Michael Nolasco.
麦克尔·努内兹
Michael Nunez.
麦克尔·努维莱加斯
Michael Nuevavillegas.
芝加哥儿童保护机构
看 这有一封来自儿童保护机构的
Look it, this one's from Child Protective Services.
这基本上是开着的
I mean, it's basically open.
"亲爱的努维莱加斯先生
"Dear Mr. Nuevavillegas,
您想为更多的孩子提供住处的
your application to provide a home
申请已通过"
for additional children has been accepted."
如果这个
What if this--
如果这个混♥蛋♥收留领养儿童
what if this bastard was taking in foster kids,
把他们塞进巴掌大的房♥间
cramming them into that tiny room
然后从政♥府♥救济金中获利怎么办
and then cashing out on the government handouts?
什么意思
What?
警探你好 我是凯利·西弗莱德
Hey, Detective, this is Kelly Severide,
可以的话可以给我回个电♥话♥吗
give me a call back when you get a chance.
住在106号♥房♥的人是麦克尔·努维莱加斯
The man living in 106 was Michael Nuevavillegas.
努 维 莱 加 斯
N-U-E-V-A V-I-double L-E-G-A-S.
这是一个词
It's all one word.
我们搜了下他
We Google searched him
在皮尔森有一个麦克尔·努维莱加斯
and there's a Michael Nuevavillegas who's listed in Pilsen.
我们正往那里去
Which is where we're going.
总之 给我们回电♥话♥吧
Anyway, call us back.
麦克尔·努维莱加斯
Michael Nuevavillegas?
怎么了
Yeah?
我们是芝加哥消防局的
we're with the Chicago Fire Department.
有人打电♥话♥说你家有煤气泄漏
Got word there's a gas leak in your place.
-没有煤气泄漏 -不是
- Nah, there's no gas leak. - Well, no. There--
煤气泄漏就是这样
That's the thing about gas leaks.
如果没有合适的一氧化碳检测仪
If you don't have the proper carbon monoxide detectors,
你根本察觉不到
you won't know they're there.
我们看一眼你的燃气管
Just gotta peek at your supply lines
之后就不打扰你了
and we'll be out of your hair.
-你在这住多久了 -没多久
- How long have you lived here? - Not long, I guess.
你们得下次再来了
Hey, look, you're going to have to come back another time.
我们会的 但是
Uh, we would but,
你知道的 这座建筑不归你所有
you know, you don't own the building
建筑所有者 安德森太太
and the building owner, Mrs. Anderson,
是她给我们打的电♥话♥
she's the one who called us.
好的 我现在头有些疼
Okay, you know what? I'm getting a headache.
可能是因为你说的煤气泄漏
Could be this gas leak, like you said.
街尾有个药店 我出去买♥♥点阿司匹林
There's a drug store down the block and I'm outta aspirin.
不 不 我们结束了之后你才能离开
No, no, no. You got to stay here until we're done.
凯利
Kelly!
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD!
转过身去
Turn around!
趴下
Get down!
把手放在身后
Put your hands behind your back.
他们闯进我家的 逮捕他们
They came into my house! Arrest them!
-闭嘴 -这是芝加哥暴行
- Shut up. - This is Chicago brutality!
是吧 肯定是这样了
Yeah, you bet it is.
好了
Okay.
没事了 过来
It's okay. Come on.
来这 安全了
Come on, it's safe.
出来吧
Come on out.
是的
Yeah.
来 我带你们离开这
Come on. Let's get you out of here.
来 没事的 我是一个消防员
Come on. It's okay. I'm a firefighter.
你们安全了
You're safe.
我是H5021 我需要派增援队和救护车
5021 Henry, I need to roll a squad, paramedics,
还有公共服务中心的人到斯如普南路1955号♥
and CPS to 1955 South Throop.
站起来
Come on, get up.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表