没错
Exactly.
你如果总是担心别人的感情
You didn't become a firefighter
是当不了消防员的
to worry about feelings.
完美
Oh. Perfect!
-怎么了 -侮辱布莱特
- What? - Insult Brett.
不 我不要侮辱布莱特
No, I'm not gonna insult Brett.
你要
Oh, sure you are.
在消防局里没有人是安全的 好吗
Listen, nobody is safe in a firehouse, all right?
就算是像希尔薇这么温柔的姑娘
Even someone as sweet as Sylvie.
我要侮辱她什么
What would I even insult her about?
我不知道 我们来好好想想
I don't know. Let's think about it.
轮到她做午饭了
it's her turn to make lunch.
反正不是我 我们都很饿了
It's not me. We're all hungry.
-对吧 队长 -别把我扯进来
- Right, Captain? - Leave me out of this.
他很饿 我们都很饿
He's hungry. We're all hungry.
上吧 侮辱她才能吃到午餐
So go ahead. Insult her for the lunch.
好吧
Okay.
那...
how about...
布莱特
hey, Brett?
我妈妈总是告诉我不要相信一个瘦厨子
My mom always told me never to trust a skinny cook.
所以你还是别做午餐了
So you should not be making lunch.
你觉得我看上去很苗条吗
You think I look skinny?
不好意思 你在说布莱特身材不好吗
Excuse me. You body shaming Brett?
不不不不
Oh, no. No, no, no, no.
我不会...
I-I-I-I wouldn't--
听起来你就是这么说了
It kind of sounds like you were.
好吧 高级课程第一讲
All right, advanced lesson number one.
不要在牧羊人还在边上的时候袭击小绵羊
Don't attack the lamb when a shepherd's still around.
你刚刚想问我什么
What did you want to ask me?
这样吧
You know what?
我回头再找你
Let me get back to you.
如果今晚你想回去休息...
Hey if you wanna call it a night and get some shut-eye...
我没事
I'm good.
你已经盯着同一页看了一小时了
You've been staring at that same page for an hour.
我就是不想错过任何细节
I just don't wanna miss some details.
但是你上次眼中有这种神情
But the last time you had that same look in your eye
是在本尼死后
was after Benny died
我们就宛如掉进了地狱
and we went to hell.
你当时很累
You were tired then.
因为你想做的事太多
Trying to do too much.
我不喜欢你那样
And I don't like it.
没有别人能抓这个女人了
No one else is gonna catch this woman.
哈勃来电
喂 我是凯利
Hey, this is Kelly.
你会打给芝加哥警署吗 案件升级了
Are you gonna call CPD? This is an escalation.
好 我也是这么想的
Okay, yeah. That's what I figured.
我会的
I will.
尸体不是卡罗尔的
Body wasn't Carol's.
是一个无家可归的女人
It was a homeless woman
有滥用毒药史和精神健康问题
with a history of drug abuse and mental health issues.
卡罗尔肯定是把她引到了车边
Carol must've lured her to the car,
让她吸毒 然后点燃了保险丝
let her shoot up, lit the fuse.
天哪
God.
你说得对
You're right.
大家查这个案子不够快
No one's moving fast enough on this.
明天上班结束后 我们就去见那位前夫
As soon as shift is over, we go to see the ex.
道格吗
Doug?
我是凯利·西弗莱德 这是斯黛拉·基德
I'm Kelly Severide. This is Stella Kidd.
我们是芝加哥消防局的
We're with the Chicago Fire Department.
-消防局 -对
- Fire? - Yes.
我们能问你几个问题吗
Can we ask you some questions?
我已经跟警局的人说过
I just talked to the police department
还有一个纵火部门还是什么地方的女人
and some woman from the arson department
她也来问过了
or whatever it's called.
火灾调查办公室
The Office of Fire Investigation, yeah.
我不知道我还能跟你们说什么
I don't know what else I can tell you.
我们完全理解
No, we completely understand.
但是我们想能不能进屋里
But we were thinking we can maybe come inside
轻松地聊一聊
and talk more casually.
我不知道你们想知道什么
I don't know what you want to know.
我和卡罗尔就像油和水
Carol and I were oil and water,
我们从一开始就不应该结婚
and we never should've gotten married in the first place.
但是我父亲当时刚去世 所以...
But my dad had just died and, uh...
遇到她的时候我正处于人生低谷
I was in a dark place when she found me.
可是你们的婚姻持续了15年
But you were married 15 years.
最开始挺好的
Well, it was fine at first.
我们也没有吵架 不是因为吵架
And--and we didn't fight. It wasn't like that.
就像是慢慢变质的感觉
It was just like a-a gradual erosion.
甚至没有意识到婚姻已经分崩离析了
You don't even realize your marriage is falling apart.
然后就结束了
And then it's over.
是谁提出的结束
Who ended it?
我离开了
I left.
为什么
Why?
她说了一些话
She said things.
我当初很爱她 但是她
I loved her, but she...
我觉得我似乎已经不认识她了
I just felt like I didn't know her anymore.
我
I...
我曾经嫁给过一个叫作格兰特的人
I was married to a man named Grant.
他那个人很坏
He was bad news.
他没办法帮助自己
He wasn't able to help himself,
所以我把全部的力气都用来帮助他
and so I spent all of my energy trying to help him.
我把他赶走的时候
When I kicked him out,
他总是一次次地回来找我
he kept coming back to me again and again.
而且每次都比上一次要严重
And every time, worse than the time before.
我经常会想这个问题
And I thought about it a lot.
为什么
Why?
为什么他不能放过我
Why wouldn't he just leave me alone?
后来我意识到 我是他生命中唯一一个
I realized that I was the only person in his entire life
曾经试图让他变好的人
that ever tried to make him better.
可是那却让我筋疲力尽
And it drained me.
把我榨干到一无所剩
Drained me until I-I had nothing left to give.
所以我理解你的状况 道格
So I know where you're at, Doug.
所以我也知道卡罗尔一定会回来找你
And that's why I know that Carol will come back to you
就像格兰特总回来找我一样
just like Grant came back to me.
她不配得到像你这样好的人
You are worth more than this woman deserves.
我向你保证这一点 道格
I can promise you that, Doug.
所以当她回来找你的时候
So when she comes back,
我们需要你联♥系♥我们
we need you to contact us.
因为她在伤害其他人 道格
Because she's hurting other people, Doug.
真的
She is.
我们需要找到卡罗尔 阻止她伤害更多人
We need to find Carol so that she doesn't hurt anyone else.
道格
Doug.
她在这里吗
Is she here?
卡罗尔
Carol?
放开我 你个混♥蛋♥
Get off me, you bastard!
你还好吗
You good?
别靠近
Hey! Okay.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
救救我 道格
Help me, Doug.
-救我 他们在伤害我 -你需要帮助
- Help me! They're hurting me! - You need help.
卡罗尔 他们会找人帮你的
Carol, they're gonna get you help.
救我 道格 快点
Help me, Doug! Now!
道格 快打911 快点
Doug, call 911. Now. Do it.
只是划伤
It's just a scratch.
-说实话 -没什么
- Be honest. - It's nothing.
如果我的脸变得像科学怪人一样
If I'm gonna look like Frankenstein's monster,
我希望知道
I wanna know.
都不需要缝合
Won't even need stitches.
我刚才怎么说的
What'd I tell ya?
你刚才表现太棒了
You were great in there.
只是想晓之以情 让他开口
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表