But that had nothing to do with my instincts.
我曾是名出色的医生
I was a damn good doctor.
我毫不怀疑
I don't doubt it.
但那不是这份工作的责任
But that's not this job.
我只是想帮助那个小女孩
I just want to help that little girl.
有情况告诉我
Yeah, well, let me know.
对 有需要也告诉我
Yep, anything you need.
局长 你有空吗
Hey, Chief, uh, you got a sec?
当然
Always.
你在想什么 副队
What's on your mind, Lieutenant?
不是什么大事 只是...
Oh, it's not a big deal. It's, a...
小小的...
little...
人员问题
personnel issue.
请坐
Sit down.
接着说
Go on.
我不是来打小报告的
I'm not here to rat anybody out or anything.
只是想寻求建议
I'm just hoping for some advice.
我想出色完成工作
I wanted to do a good job,
让你觉得提拔我是正确的决定 所以
make you feel like you made the right decision promoting me, so
我读了些关于领导力的书
I got some books on leadership.
它们都写到
And they all say,
"卓越的领导必须有稳定的情绪"
"Emotional stability is an important trait for an effective leader."
但是
But, uh,
说实话 局长
to be honest, Chief, um...
这家伙要把我逼疯了
I'm about to lose it on this guy.
好吧 我的建议是
Okay, here's my advice.
别管书上是什么写的
Forget what the damn books say.
听从你的直觉
Go with your gut.
我提拔你是因为我相信你会做出正确的决定
I promoted you because I trust you to make the right call.
所以去做你该做的
So go do what you gotta do.
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me, sir?
需要帮助吗 女士
Yes? Can I help you, ma'am?
我不知道该去哪里
I didn't know where else to go.
也许你知道该如何处理这些
Maybe you'll know what to do with these?
给我
Here.
慢点
Careful.
千万别弄掉了
Don't want to drop these.
它们比看起来要沉
They're heavier than they look.
你在哪儿找到它们的
Where'd you get them?
是我过世的丈夫的
They were my late husband's.
我在电视上看到手榴弹爆♥炸♥了
I saw on the news that a grenade exploded.
觉得我应该把它们上交了
Figured I should turn them in.
怎么了
What's going on?
克鲁兹 让大家离开一层
Cruz, clear everyone off the floor.
没问题
Yeah, no problem.
给我
Here.
防爆小队来之前我来盯着它们
I'll keep an eye on these till the Bomb Squad gets here.
这些...看起来很老了
These...look old.
可能不稳定
Could be unstable.
我们不需要疏散吗
Shouldn't we evacuate?
用防弹背心包住后
Blast radius shrinks to a few feet
爆♥炸♥范围只有几英尺 交给我
with a Kevlar vest around it. I got this.
女士 这边请
Ma'am, right this way.
好的 谢谢 一会儿见
Yeah, thanks. See you soon.
女士
Ma'am.
警♥察♥在路上了
So, uh, police are on their way.
他们要问你一些问题
They're gonna have some questions for you.
我猜也是
I figured they might.
你丈夫从哪儿弄到的手榴弹
Where'd your husband get the grenades?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
他参加过越南战争
He fought in Vietnam.
收集了各种纪念品
Collected all kinds of memorabilia.
他去世后 我决定搬家
After he passed, I decided to move.
我通过旧货出♥售♥摆脱了很多杂物
I had a garage sale to get rid of all the clutter.
我以为它们是复♥制♥品
I thought they were replicas.
如果知道它们是真的 我绝对不会出♥售♥的
I never would have sold any if I thought they were real.
你出♥售♥了多少手榴弹
How many grenades did you sell?
看起来少了三枚
Looked like three were missing.
没错
That's right.
卖♥♥给了一个光头的男人
There was a bald man,
一个住在附近的年轻人
a young man who lived down the street,
还有一个我之前没见过的男孩
and a boy I'd never seen before.
你知道那个男孩的名字吗
Did you get the boy's name?
大家静一静
Okay, everyone, settle down.
安静
Settle.
你们肯定听说了 社区里
I'm sure you've heard by now there is another grenade
还有一枚手榴弹
in the neighborhood.
芝加哥警署正在调查
CPD is on the case,
51号♥消防队也要协助
but now 51 is going to help.
我们要通过张贴告示 拨♥打♥电♥话♥
We're putting up fliers, making phone calls,
以及社交媒体来警告人们
and posting on social media to warn people
手榴弹是真的
the grenade is real.
同时也要找到买♥♥了手榴弹的男孩
But also to find the boy who has it.
谈论手榴弹不会造成恐慌吗
Couldn't all this talk of a grenade cause a panic?
需要一点恐慌
A little panic is in order.
男孩大约11到12岁
The boy is around 11 or 12 years old.
步行到达旧货出♥售♥
He arrived on foot alone,
所以很可能住在附近
which means he most likely lives in the area.
每个小队都要排查一条街
Each unit will have a street to canvass
还有一些学校和运动场
along with some schools and playgrounds.
明白吗
Okay?
开始吧
Let's get a move on.
时间紧迫
Time is of the essence.
我仔细考虑了
I, uh, I thought about it a lot
这周末我不去湖边了
and I'm not going to the lake this weekend.
-不去了吗 -不去
- No? - No.
我今天已经和泰勒叙过旧了
You know, I got to catch up with Tyler today,
而且我们一直说要去好哥们儿蓝调酒吧
and, uh, you know, you and I have been talking about going to Buddy Guy's.
-你确定吗 -确定
- You sure? - Yeah.
很确定
Absolutely.
500张了 我们走
That's 500, let's go.
好的
All right.
好了 51号♥消防队
All right, hey, 51!
我们去找这个孩子吧
Let's go find this kid.
大伙儿都严肃点
And keep it serious, guys.
我们的副队完全没有幽默感
We got a Lieutenant with no sense of humor.
你说什么 巴恩斯
What was that again, Barnes?
明白我说的了吧
See what I mean?
行了
Okay, you know what?
如果当消防员对你来说这么可笑
If being a firefighter is such a big joke to you,
不用再跟着我们了
don't worry about coming out with us.
别激动
Hey, relax.
我只是在开玩笑
I was just yanking your chain.
是吗 你猜怎么着
Oh yeah? You know what?
我已经提交了报告
I already filled it out.
你猜他们怎么说 巴恩斯
You know what they say, Barnes?
一粒老鼠屎 坏了一锅粥
One bad apple can spoil the bunch.
我需要你们大伙像
I need you guys to work together
一台上了油的机器一样完美合作
like a well-oiled machine.
所以当我们接到凌晨三点的任务
So when we go out on a call at 3:00 am
有人生命危在旦夕时
and lives are at stake,
我们不会犯错
we don't make mistakes.
因此我们要演习
That is why we do drills.
遵循标准程序 不是吗
And follow standard procedure, right?
所以我把你从51局
And that is why I am transferring you
调出去了
out of 51.
收拾你的储物柜
Go clean out your locker
在我回来前消失
and be gone by the time I get back.
别这样啊
Oh, come on.
你是来真的啊
Are you serious?
我们走
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表