我爱我们车上的汉子们
I love my Truck boys,
但我很需要高品质的女性时光
but what I need these days is quality female time.
我想再和西弗莱德一起多住一段时间
I think I'm going to stay with Severide for a while.
他肯定不会承认
He'd never admit it
但是他需要人照顾
but he needs someone looking after him.
我要和好医生
I will be having drinks with the good doc
去鸟舍酒吧喝酒
at The Aviary.
昨晚很愉快
I had a great time with you last night,
但我最近不打算认真谈恋爱
but I'm not really looking for anything serious.
他来这里干什么
What's he doing here?
你没邀请他
You didn't invite him?
我不会这么轻易就放弃的
I'm not giving up so easy.
外面真是太冷了
It's not right out there,
我需要暖气片和咖啡 冻死了
I need a radiator and a coffee, stat.
拜托 没那么夸张
Ah, come on. It's not that bad.
我工作的第一年
My first year on the job,
有一场冰风暴 太冷了
there was this big ice storm that was so cold,
气罐都打不开
the rigs didn't even start.
所以你的意思是我还有时间
So you're saying there's still time for me
逃离这里去迈阿密找份工作
to get out of here and take a job down in Miami
-或者百慕大 -没有 别乱说
- or Bermuda? - No, don't joke!
我已经在加勒比失去了一个伙伴
I already lost one partner at the Caribbean.
我可不想再失去一个
I'm not about to lose another one.
什么
What's that?
一个未知号♥码一直给我打电♥话♥
I keep getting these calls from a blocked number.
一天三次 没有发信息给我
Three times a day, no messages.
电♥话♥推销找上你了
Telemarketers found you.
你都去看了哪家
Where'd you visit?
我都记不清了
I can't remember how many.
我两天之内看了
I must've toured, you know, half a dozen campuses
五六家学校
in two days.
公立的 私立的 文科什么的
State schools, private schools, liberal arts whatsits.
李·亨利对于想去的学校
Anyway, Lee Henry has a few notions
有自己的想法
about where he wants to go
但我不买♥♥账
but I ain't buying.
因为我发现他最想去的学校
I found out that his first pick is ranked as
是有名的派对学校
a grade A party school.
可是大学就是要有趣啊
Yeah, well, college is supposed to be fun.
我知道我孩子玩心很重
I know my kid's idea of fun
我绝对不会用第二次按揭款
and there is no way that I am taking out a second mortgage
让他去学一个喝酒专业
so that he could major in beer pong.
等等 有这个专业吗
Wait, wait, wait. That was an option?
那我真是上错学校了
Well, I went to the wrong school.
能给我倒一点吗
Hey, can I get in on that?
玩得开心吗
Fun night?
对 我去和几个
Oh yeah, um, I went out dancing
同学一起去跳舞了
with a couple of academy buddies,
真是非常傻
it got real dumb in the best possible way.
各位
Okay, everybody,
极地冬泳已经开始报名了
registrations for the Polar Plunge is now open.
-谁要和我一起去 -太棒了
- Who's in with me? - Awesome!
我想参加好几年了
I've been wanting to do that for years,
总是撞到上班时间
I always end up on shift.
今年我们都有空
Yeah, well, this year we are all clear
他们为公共服务部门特设了比赛类别
and they have a special section for city services.
我要把我们都报上去 组成一个队
I was gonna sign us all up as a group.
算我一个
Count me in.
我应该已经报名在
I should already be in the system
巴克顿冬季海象俱乐部的名单里了
under the Bucktown Winter Walrus Club.
你们说的是什么
Hey, what's all this?
一个大型慈善活动
Oh, it's a big charity event.
就是跳进密歇根湖里
Basically, you jump into Lake Michigan.
二月份吗 别开玩笑了
In February. You're joking.
为什么
For why?
我说了 是慈善活动
I just said, for charity.
疯狂活动吧
For crazy, you mean.
你呢 福斯特
Oh, what do you say, Foster?
想和我们一起跳进去吗
Do you wanna jump in with the rest of us?
我真的很喜欢你们
Seriously, I love you folks, truly.
但我坚决拒绝
It's a hard no.
你们都疯了
You guys are loco.
51号♥水罐车 61号♥救护车
Engine 51, Ambo 61.
建筑火灾 拉辛北街99号♥
Structure fire, 99 North Racine.
总部呼叫51号♥水罐车 111号♥水罐车在现场
Main to 51, Engine 111 is on the scene.
到达后请用水线
Position yourself to cover Charlie side
掩护查理一侧
with a defensive line on your arrival.
收到 我们还有几个街区都到了
Copy that! We're only a few blocks away!
61号♥救护车在我们后面
Ambo 61 is right behind us.
你快看看
Would you look at that?
这个家伙觉得他在干什么
What's this joker think he's doing?
所以他想通过跟着我们的尾流来钻来钻去
So he's trying to cut through traffic by riding our wake.
我要给他鸣个喇叭
I'm gonna give him a blast of the horn.
没有用啊
Not budging.
好吧 我来打给芝加哥警署
All right, I gotta call CPD,
给这家伙一张罚单
give this guy a ticket.
你知道 人们有这样的想法...
You know, people got this notion that--
芝加哥烈焰
第七季 第十三集
好的 里特
All right, Ritter!
-怎么了 -把软管拉开
- Yeah? - Stretch a hose
准备好按我的信♥号♥♥给引擎灭火
and get ready to douse this engine on my signal,
但在我看清楚之前不要行动
but hold off until I get a good look.
是 副队
Yes, Lieutenant.
你能听见我说话吗
Hey, can you hear me?
51号♥水罐车呼叫总台
All right, Engine 51 to Main,
我们在巴什街和哈里森路的路口
we're at Wabash and Harrison.
刚刚卷入一场车祸
Just got involved in a collision.
一个人驾车从后面撞上我们
A guy, uh, clipped us from behind,
突然转向一辆停着的汽车
swerved into a parked car.
看起来司机被困住了
Uh, looks like the driver is pinned in,
我们只有手工工具
we only got manual tools.
所以我们需要一支云梯队
So we're gonna need a truck company
来帮我们解救
to help with the extrication.
-收到 51号♥ -拜托
- Copy that, 51. - Please...
我会死吗
Am I gonna die?
挺住 孩子 别说话 我们帮你
Hold on, son. Don't try to talk, we got you.
我们只是需要一些时间
We just need some time.
副队 有泄漏
Lieutenant, we got a leak!
我应该喷洒水雾吗
Should I spray it with the fog line?
不不不 这样只会扩大问题
No, no, no, no, no. It's only gonna spread the problem.
51号♥呼叫总控制台 云梯队到哪儿了
51 to Main, where's that truck company?
68号♥云梯车正在从居民区开来的路上
Truck 68 is en route from quarters.
预计到达时间五分钟
ETA is five minutes.
去他妈的 我们用现有工具施救
All right, to hell with it. We'll work with what we got.
什么 你要进去吗
What, you're going in there?
这辆车随时可能着火
This could light up at any second.
别过来 好吗
Just stay back, all right?
你把水雾对准我
You keep that fog line trained on me.
如果这东西着火 你就拿这个喷我
If this thing flashes, you blast me right in the chops.
是 副队
Yes, sir.
听着 慢慢来 慢慢来
All right, listen. Easy, easy.
别睡过去 听到了吗
Stay with me, you hear?
我们需要你专注于生存
All right, we need you to be focused on staying alive.
我会把你送回到你父母身边的 好吗
I can get you back home to your folks, okay?
拜托 我会死吗
Please--am I gonna die?
-我们来了 -别过去
- We're here! - Stay clear!
燃油正在泄漏
We got a fuel leak.
我马上就把他救出来了
I almost got him.
来吧
Come on.
我把你弄出去 走吧
Let's get you out. Let's go.
我需要搭把手
Hey, I need a hand-off!
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表