对啊
Yeah!
-乐意提供帮助 -好了 赫尔曼
- I'm here to help. - Okay, Herrmann,
你觉得怎么样
what do you think?
消防博物馆是个好主意
The fire museum's a great idea.
要是我想到的就好了
I wish that I thought of it.
你觉得我的传♥单♥怎么样
What do you think about my flyer?
卡拉OK之夜
每周二在莫利酒吧
挺好的 贴起来
Yeah, sure, hang it up.
也许能招揽一些新顾客
Maybe it'll bring in some-- some new customers.
我有个任务 如果你帮我就请你喝一杯
I'll buy you a drink if you can help me out with a mission.
如果你在印第安纳波利斯有认识的消防员
If you know any firefighters in Indianapolis,
-也请你喝 -我帮不上忙 抱歉
- same goes for you. - Can't say I can help, sorry.
这个话题听起来很有意思
Thrilling as this conversation sounds,
不过我得去看我朋友的乐队演出了
I have to go see my friend's band.
晚安
Good night, all.
-晚安 -回头见
- Good night. - See you.
我不能再喝了
No more drinks for me.
福斯特太能喝了
It's not easy keeping up with Foster.
别告诉我你要搬去印第安纳州了
Please tell me you're not moving to Indiana.
不不不 是为了那个记者 内奥米
No, no, no, no. It's for that reporter, Naomi.
她在写后续报道
She's writing a follow-up piece,
我需要看一份事故报告
and I need to take a look at an incident report.
漂亮的记者回来了 太好了
The cute reporter's back, that's great.
是的 但是我很肯定
Yeah, yeah, except I'm pretty sure
上次我已经把我俩之间的机会都掐死了
I blew any chance I had with her last time.
-所以现在她只谈正事 -拜托
- So now, she's all business. - Oh, please.
你只要对她展现那个严肃的马特·凯西脸
You give her that solemn Matt Casey look.
"我真心在乎你在说什么"那一套
The "I genuinely care about what you're saying" thing.
你现在就在做 我向你保证 她会融化的
You're doing it right now! I guarantee, she melts.
-你确实喝多了 -是的
- You have done some drinking. - Oh, yeah.
我确实在印第安纳波利斯消防局有认识的人
Hey, I do know a guy in the IFD.
算是个大人物 高中时的朋友
Kind of a big shot, high school friend.
长得特别高 走路很奇怪
Really tall guy with a funny walk,
有点向前倾
like he's always leaning a little too far forward.
我快要想起来他的名字了
Oh, his name's coming to me.
等等
Wait.
根据这个软件
According to this app,
我的司机绕着这个街区转了三圈了
my driver has looped the block three times.
我陪你等
I'll wait with you.
不用 你不必这么做
No, you don't have to do that.
我知道
I know.
我一直在想你在医院说的话
I've been thinking a lot about what you said at the hospital.
父亲还是母亲
Which parent?
我妈 肺癌
My mom, lung cancer.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
就像是...
It's like....
典型的 她选了冲击最大的时机
classic form, she timed it for maximum destruction.
她在我住院医师培训的最后一年发病并去世了
She got sick and died during my final year of residency.
匹兹堡最坚强的女人
Toughest bitch in Pittsburgh.
我每天都想念她
I miss her every damn day.
-你们关系很好 -恰恰相反
- You were close? - The opposite of that.
这让情况变得更糟 对吗
Which makes it worse, somehow, right?
是的
Yeah.
就像 一切都不再有意义
Like, there's nothing to hold on to.
去找点乐子吧 这是命令
Hey, go have some fun. That's an order.
好吧 晚安 福斯特
All right. Night, Foster.
兄弟 我简直愿意住在这里
Man, I could live here.
这些老东西真好
This old stuff is great.
是的 他们真好
Yeah, it was nice of them
让我们在参观时间之前进来
to let us in before visiting hours.
我只希望他们的归档系统能好一点
I just wish they had a better filing system.
这里完全是一片混乱
There's no rhyme or reason to it.
为什么所有
Like, why aren't all
跟慈善相关的东西都不在一个地方
the charity-related things in one place?
你说起归档的时候特别可爱
You are cute when you talk about filing.
-闭嘴 -我找到好东西了
- Shut up. - Oh, hey, I found something.
1995年室外环绕跑地区锦标赛
The photo of the 1995 outdoor hoops
1995年室外环绕跑地区锦标赛亚军
亚军的照片
regional championship runner-ups!
我以为我们是来找日历的
I thought we were here to find a calendar.
看看克里斯托弗·赫尔曼这年轻的脸庞
Look at that fresh-faced Christopher Herrmann.
看 那是穆奇
Oh, wow, look, that's Mouch.
穆奇 你一直这么老吗
Mouch, how long have you been old?
把它放回去 奥蒂斯
Keep it up, Otis.
伙计们 我们要上班了
Oh, guys, we got to get to shift.
已经要上班了 无功而返
Oh, already? Well, this was a wash.
你们去上班吧 我继续找
You guys go ahead. I'll keep looking.
-你确定 -当然
- You sure? - Absolutely.
我可能要重新整理一下 挺好玩的
I might do a little reorganizing, just for kicks
谢谢
Thank you.
-谢谢 克洛伊 -不客气
- Thanks, Chloe. - You're welcome.
再见 伙计们
Bye, guys.
他是个好女孩 克鲁兹
She's a great girl, Cruz.
在她找到日历之前我持保留意见
I'll reserve judgment until she finds that calendar.
凯利能和别人谈起这件事真的很不错
It was great to see Kelly talking to somebody about it.
自从本尼去世之后他就一直封闭自己
He's been so shut down ever since Benny died.
你怎么知道他们的谈话是关于本尼的
How do you know their conversation was about Benny?
我听到了一点 好像是福斯特也经历过
Well, I heard a little. It sounds like Foster
类似的事情 这很不错
went through something similar, which is great.
我并不是说她爱的某个人去世了很好
I mean, it's not great that someone she loved died,
-显然 -但凯利有一个能引起共鸣的人
- obviously, - but it's great that Kelly has someone
可以倾诉 这真的很不错
he can talk to who can relate.
-是的 没错 -是的 当然
- Mm, yeah, it is. - Yeah, totally.
早上好
Good morning!
这儿的某个人居然没有宿醉
someone here is not hungover,
-而且这个人不是我 -没那么夸张吧
- and that someone isn't me. - Oh, ouch, overdid it?
好吧 下次最好小心点
Well, you know, better be careful next time.
是不是有点怪
Was that weird?
不 你知道基德的
No, no, you know Kidd.
她就是这么友善的人
She's just really friendly person.
我是马特
Hey, it's Matt.
你多快能赶到消防队
How quickly can you get to the firehouse?
印第安纳波利斯的火灾调查员
The fire investigators in Indianapolis
对这件事并不了解
didn't pick up on it
因为他们根本不知道该往哪里查
because they didn't know what to look for,
但我觉得很清楚
but it's pretty clear to me.
有故障的冰箱最先着火
This fire started with a faulty refrigerator.
和格兰布鲁克拖车的火灾一样
Just like the Grandbrook trailer fires.
看看这个
And check this out.
没有平面图我没法确定
I can't say for sure without a floor plan,
但从这些照片上看布局
but the layout in these photos looks like
和格兰布鲁克所使用的布局完全相同
the same exact layout that Grandbrook uses.
-这有用吗 -很有用
- Is that helpful? - Very.
现在你想听听我查到了什么吗
Now you want to hear what I learned?
这部拖车是由一家叫
This trailer was sold by a company
CWG建筑系统的公♥司♥售出的
called CWG Building Systems.
-名字不错 -是吗 虽然
- Catchy name. - Isn't it, though?
我找不到很多关于他们的信息
I couldn't find out much about them,
除了它们都是格兰布鲁克的子公♥司♥
except that they were incorporated on the same day
在同一天成立并且
and by the same law firm
由同一家律所代理
as two known Grandbrook subsidiaries.
-你觉得它们有关系 -肯定有
- You think they're related. - It's got to be, right?
所以我的想法是这样的
So here's my theory.
一旦我们曝光格兰布鲁克
Once we exposed Grandbrook trailers
拖车的火灾隐患
as the firetraps they are,
格兰布鲁克就会把库存转给这家壳公♥司♥
Grandbrook transferred their inventory to this shell company
然后用另一个名字继续售卖♥♥
and kept on selling them under a different name.
-听起来确实是这样 -但我需要证据
- Sure sounds like it. - Oh, I need proof, though.
我明天要去布鲁明顿
I'm going to head down to Bloomington tomorrow.
CWG在那儿有个仓库
CWG owns a facility down there.
可能就是他们存放拖车的地方
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表