Can't wait.
想办法带他下来吧
Carry him any way you can.
住手
Stop!
住手 怎么回事...
Stop! What the--
住手
Stop!
你要干什么 女士
What are you doing, lady?
我得借一下你的车
I need to borrow your truck.
是医疗紧急情况 请下车吧
It's a medical emergency. Please, hop out.
快点
Come on!
福斯特
Foster!
-你还好吗 -没事
- You good? - Yeah.
来芝加哥医院找我们
Meet us at Chicago Med.
总台 我是急救主管希尔薇·布莱特
Dispatch, this is PIC Sylvie Brett,
61号♥救护车
Ambo 61.
我们迫不得已借用了一辆蓝色SUV
We had to commandeer a blue SUV
正在前往芝加哥医院
and we're coming into Chicago Med
携带着一名情况危急的11岁男孩
with a male 11-year-old in critical condition.
再说一次 61号♥救护车
Say again, 61.
请在芝加哥医院门口准备一副担架
Get me a crash cart at the doors of Chicago Med.
情况十分紧急
We're coming in hot.
坚持住 布莱登 坚持
Stay with me, Braden. Come on.
他要撑不住了 布莱特
I'm losing him, Brett.
把他送上轮床
Get him on the gurney.
我们去创伤科三号♥
We're going to trauma 3.
送他进去 快点
Get him in! Go, go!
斯黛拉
Stella.
我从没威胁过泰勒 跟你说一声
I never threatened Tyler, just so you know.
你这是道歉吗
Is that an apology?
你说我在吃醋
You said I was being jealous.
我想解释 我从来没威胁过他
I'm explaining I never threatened the guy.
凯利
Kelly.
你不能再强调这件事跟泰勒的关系了
You have got to stop making this about Tyler.
我
I...
你认识我之后 我只见过他两次
I've seen the guy twice since you've known me.
我不知道你在争什么
I don't know what you're fighting.
不管是什么 都不是他
Whatever it is, it isn't him.
到底怎么了
What's going on?
就这样吗
So that's it?
我不知道你希望我做什么
I don't know what you want from me.
-找到了吗 -没问题
- Found it okay? - No problem.
很好
Great.
五号♥大楼
Building five.
-格拉哈姆女士 -你好
- Ms. Graham? - Yes, hi.
-这位是马特·凯西 -他们在等你们了
- And this is Matt Casey. - They're ready for you.
太好了
Great.
内奥米 你好
Naomi. Hello.
我们讲过电♥话♥ 我是高登
We spoke on the phone. I'm Gordon.
这是我的妹妹薇拉和我的弟弟斯蒂芬
This is my sister Willa and my brother Stephen.
你们好 谢谢你们愿意见我
Yes, hello, thanks for seeing me.
这位是马特·凯西 芝加哥消防队队长
This is Matt Casey. He's a captain in the Chicago Fire Department.
请坐
Please, have a seat.
如你所见
So as you can see, we just
我们想当面见你
wanted to meet in person
把事情澄清一下
so we could clear the air.
我想声明一下你们对我说的所有话
I just want it understood that everything you say to me
都会被录音
is on the record.
没问题 我们没什么要保密的
Well, that's fine. We have nothing to hide.
只是想让你见一见我们本人
Just wanted to put our faces to our names,
既然你已经将你的使命认定为
since you've made it your mission
要摧毁我们十分努力
to destroy the small business that
才搭建起来的小公♥司♥
we've worked very hard to build.
我的使命是寻找真♥相♥
It's my mission to look for the truth.
我们读了您在纽♥约♥时♥报♥
Look, we read your article
刊登的文章
in "The New York Times Magazine."
我们马上就采取了行动
And we immediately took action.
我们对所有之前卖♥♥出
We recalled or retrofitted
给消费者的产品都进行了召回或改进
all previously sold units to our consumers
并销毁了我们的库存
and scrapped our inventory.
费用全部我们自己消化
All at our personal expense.
这没所谓
That's fine.
是我们应该承担的
We deserved that.
你不在乎我们为弥补过失
You don't care that we did the best
所尽的一切努力
that we could to make amends.
你没有把我们当作人对待
You are treating us like we are not human beings
我们也有家庭和生计要照顾
with lives and families
还有许多依赖我们而生活的人
and people who count on us.
真是一场好戏
Well, this is quite a show.
我们要起诉你 格拉哈姆女士
We're suing you, Ms. Graham.
既然你坚持要诋毁我们
Since you persist in harassing us,
我们将起诉你 让你一无所有
we are gonna sue you for everything that you have.
你们没有实锤
You have no grounds.
我们知道你非法侵入了
We know that you were trespassing
我们在印第安纳州的房♥产
on property that we own in Indiana.
我们的安保摄像录到了你 我们打算起诉
We have you on security footage and we intend to prosecute.
然后我们会深究你的私生活
And then we're gonna dig into your private life.
我们会去看你写过的每篇文章
We're gonna look at every article you've ever written.
每一个被你呈现为事实的观点
Any opinion you've passed along as fact.
我们会利用这些来毁了你
And we're gonna use that to bury you.
我以前也收到过诉讼威胁
I've had lawsuits threatened before.
你们知道调查后会发生什么吗
You know what happens after discovery?
他们会检查我的笔记
What happens is they review my notes
以及我的录音
and my recordings and find
并发现我始终准确地传达了事实
that I always get the facts right.
始终如此
Always.
我们会找出漏洞的
We'll find something.
凯茜·麦登
Kathy Madden.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我将她从一辆你们的拖车里拉出来
I pulled her out of one of your trailers.
她的烧伤非常严重
She was so badly burned
手臂上的皮肤基本都在脱落了
her skin was practically dripping off her arms.
她的名字是凯茜·麦登
Her name was Kathy Madden.
她61岁了
She was 61 years old.
你觉得我们不知道吗
You don't think we know that?
你说你们销毁了现有的库存
You said you scrapped your existing inventory.
没错
We did.
你们在说谎
You're lying.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你们把旧的拖车贴上了新名字
You slapped a new name on the old trailers
然后通过一家名叫CWG建筑系统的公♥司♥
and you're selling them through a company
将其出♥售♥
called CWG Building Systems.
没有这回事
That is not true.
这家空壳公♥司♥就在我的新闻刊登的第二天
A shell company whose business license
提交了营业执照申请
was filed the day after my story broke,
申请地址就是我们现在就坐的位置
listing the same address as here, where we sit now.
离开这里
Get out of here.
采访结束了
This interview is over.
我将在明天发表
I'm filing my new story tomorrow
对你们最新指控的文章
with the new allegations.
应该早上八点就能登出
Should be online by 8:00 am.
如果你们再次尝试调走存货
If you try and move your stock again,
我们还会找到的
we'll find it again.
出去 马上
Get out. Now.
-你震住他们了 -是我们震住他们了
- You got 'em. - We got 'em!
我俩刚刚在里面的配合太完美了
That was a perfect tag team in there.
对不起
Sorry.
我感觉...
I feel like--
我的天 你吓到我了
Oh, God, you scared me.
你把我吓死了 你感觉怎么样
You scared me so bad. How you feeling?
好多了
Out of it.
我去叫人来 我去叫护士
I'll go get somebody, okay? I'll go get the nurse.
乔
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表