和那个牧师怎么样了
How's that going with the chaplain?
不可思议地和谐
Incredible. We click.
那是怎么回事
What was that for?
你看♥房♥♥子的样子真可爱
You just look all cute there.
我知道我们俩之间关系很紧张
I know things have been tense between us
但如果你需要什么
but if there's anything you need,
尽管开口
say the word.
我觉得格里索姆是积极配合芝加哥消防局
Seems to me Grissom's trying to do right by the CFD.
还是要掩饰他对上面有所隐瞒
Or he's trying to cover his political hide.
据说情报组有个警♥察♥想要
Apparently there's some intelligence unit
损害芝加哥消防局的形象
that's trying to tarnish CFD's image
我需要你确保把形象维护好
I need you to make sure it doesn't stick.
局长
Commissioner?
请进
Come in, Come in.
你找西弗莱德吗
You looking for Severide?
对
I am.
我们局里见
Well, I will see you at the firehouse.
局长
Commissioner.
凯利
Kelly.
喝点咖啡吗
Want some coffee?
不用 我只是想在你上班前找你一下
No, I just wanted to catch you before your next shift.
这工作的繁文缛节
This job, there's-- there's so much red tape
和官僚主义太重了 很难做实事
and bureaucratic beatdowns it's hard to get anything done.
对我来说 以前的危险是着火的大楼
The danger for me used to be a burning building
或者结冰的路面 现在变成了
or a frozen road, now it's some bean counter
躲在电脑后算计的人
hiding behind a computer.
好吧
Okay.
我只想让你知道我有计划
I just want you to know that I have an agenda.
你父亲和我以前讨论的事
Things your father and I used to talk about.
是给所有消防员更好的待遇
To make things better for all smoke-eaters.
看起来似乎并非如此 因为你没看到
It may not seem like it because you don't see
所有的细节 但相信我 这是真的
all the minutiae but believe me, it's there.
你想要什么 格里索姆
What do you want, Griss?
市长办公室要开始针对我了
The mayor's office is coming after me.
我一直让预算鹰派不痛快
I've been giving the budget hawks hell all year long
站在基层消防员这一边
on behalf of rank and file firefighters
现在他们想把我绑到火刑柱上
and now they want to burn me at the stake.
66号♥消防局的万♥能♥钥♥匙♥事件又火上浇油了
This master key thing at 66 just added fuel to the fire.
他们组了一个评估工作组
They put together a performance review task force
来评估消防局 51号♥消防局也在名单里
to visit firehouses and 51 is on the list.
你想让我们给你高评价
You want us to talk you up?
我想要你做对消防局最有益的事
I want you to do what's best for Chicago Fire Department.
是对你吧
For you, you mean.
别让任何人对你说
Don't let anyone ever tell you
你根本不像是你父亲的儿子
you're not your father's son.
总部来电♥话♥
Just got a call from headquarters
说了这个工作组的事
about this task force.
下个班他们就来了
They're coming next shift.
格里索姆认为他们
Grissom thinks they're looking
在找借口换掉他
for an excuse to replace him.
我们的确有分歧
We have had our differences.
即便如此 我还是相信他一直都在
That said, I do believe that he has been demanding
为消防员的利益着想
positive change for our firefighters.
也许他是通过一些政♥治♥手段得到的这个职位
So he may have gotten the position through politicking,
但现在他已经在其位
but now that he's there,
似乎也找回了做消防员的初心了
it feels like he's going back to his firefighting roots.
上周筹款活动的抽奖结果出来了
Results are in for the raffle at last week's fund raiser.
是吗 我错过了什么大奖
Oh, yeah? What didn't I win?
48号♥消防局巴托维斯基
Looks like Bartowski over at 48
赢得了特鲁迪想要的热水浴缸
won the hot tub Trudy wanted.
别管浴缸了 谁赢了两万五
Forget the hot tub. Who won the 25 grand?
一个叫克莱门斯的 53号♥消防局
Some guy named Clemens? 53?
鲍比·克莱门斯吗 真是浪费
Bobby Clemens? Aw, man, what a waste.
他老婆是湖滨医院急救科的医生
You know his wife is a doctor over at the ER at Lakeshore?
他应该把奖金全都捐回来
He's probably just gonna donate all that money right back.
赢了 抱歉
Gin. So sorry.
今天连赢三把
Today's three times in a row!
看呐
Check it out!
我们51号♥消防局也中奖了
Well, I'll be. We have a winner here at 51.
恭喜...
Congratulations...
奥蒂斯 你中了三等奖
Otis. You won third prize.
真的吗
Really?
真好笑 穆奇
That's a good one, Mouch.
等等 真的吗
Wait, really?
我中了什么
What did I win?
不清楚
Not sure.
只说是运动装备
All it says is sports package.
运动装备
Sports package.
81号♥云梯车 协助警方 普莱斯顿772号♥
Truck 81, police assist. 772 Preston.
奥蒂斯 如果你回不来了
Otis, if you don't make it back,
我可以替你领奖吗
can I claim your prize?
你都不知道奖品是什么
You don't even know what it is.
反正是免费的 不要白不要
It's free. What else do I gotta know?
什么情况
What are we looking at?
屋主报♥警♥说要自杀
Homeowner calls 911 talking about suicide,
然后有邻居报♥警♥说他们听到了枪声
then a neighbor calls in saying they heard a gunshot.
有人进去了吗
Anyone go inside yet?
这就是叫你们来帮忙的原因
That's why we called you.
门堵住了 窗户也锁了
Doors are barricaded, the windows are barred.
奥蒂斯 穆奇 我们走
Otis, Mouch, let's go.
把门弄开 看看里面是什么挡着
Let's pull the door, see what we're up against.
明白 副队
You got it, Captain.
好了
Got it.
给
Here.
消防局
Fire department!
交给你们了
All yours.
没人
Clear.
上楼
Stairs.
没人
Clear.
没人
All clear.
饮弹自杀了 和我们料想的一样
Guy shot himself, just like we thought.
我们去告知调度台
We'll let dispatch know.
-谢谢你们的协助 -不客气
- Thanks for your help. - Anytime.
他不肯听我说 我警告他了
He wouldn't listen. I warned him.
我跟他说了会发生什么
I told him what would happen.
芝加哥烈焰
第七季 第十六集
把枪放下 我们谈谈
Put the gun down. Let's talk.
你不会听的 没人在乎
You won't listen. No one cares!
把手举起来
Let me see your hands!
举起来
Put 'em up!
趴下 双手放在身后
On the ground! Hands behind your back.
不许动
Don't you move.
-按住他了吗 -按住了
- Got him? - I got him.
队长
Captain?
你受伤了吗
You hurt?
没有
No.
没有 我没事
No, I'm good.
刚刚太险了 是吧
That was a close one, huh?
你是不是觉得无聊了
Do you just get bored, you know,
最近都没人企图杀了你
nobody's tried to kill you lately
所以你就自找麻烦去了
so you go looking for it?
没有看上去那么有趣
Not as fun as it looks.
我以为你们排查了住♥宅♥
Thought you cleared the house!
他们以为是自杀
They figured it was a suicide.
-他差点被杀了 -穆奇 没事的
- He could've been killed! - Mouch, it's okay.
我发现厨房♥里有动静时
I should have called for assistance
应该请求支援的
when I clocked movement in the kitchen.
我们真的很抱歉 队长
We're really sorry, Captain.
你们查出那个人的身份了吗
You get an ID on the guy?
受害者的兄弟
Victim's brother.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表